Kingpin vs Dark Side (Post ALE DarkSeid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Bare knuckles only, who wins?

Mider
O.o ..................couldnt Darkseid just amp his powers where has it been stated his powers are even taken away, they shouldnt be they should infact be widely increased even his strength or he should be able to amp them beyond what they use to be which is considerably more then kingpin can handle even if darkseid was jobbing which he isnt.

supervenom
Originally posted by Mider
O.o ..................couldnt Darkseid just amp his powers where has it been stated his powers are even taken away, they shouldnt be they should infact be widely increased even his strength or he should be able to amp them beyond what they use to be which is considerably more then kingpin can handle even if darkseid was jobbing which he isnt.

I'm not sure if it was even addressed as to whether his powers (or even knowledge of his former self) was even addressed, was it?

Again, bare knuckle fight with no powers.

Mider
it said POST ALE as in after he got it less i didnt hear that he suddenly got it and then lost it id presume he still has it thanks

Mider
and where has it said his strengh has diminished?

the ninjak
Yay another guy who thinks his name should've been Dark Side!

Prep-Man
Dark Side.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yay another guy who thinks his name should've been Dark Side!

Dark Side *is* the name of his human guise.

Lord_Talron
kingpin brings on the pain. his martial arts knowledge gives him the edge if nothing else

amnesia
Originally posted by Q99
Dark Side *is* the name of his human guise.

Who the hell calls themselves Dark side?

Lord_Talron
the evil force? big grin

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
Who the hell calls themselves Dark side?

Darksied does.

He's a god of evil, subtle isn't his thing.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
Darksied does.

He's a god of evil, subtle isn't his thing. hes actually a god? i didnt kno that

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hes actually a god? i didnt kno that

Yea, his whole bunch is, they're the New Gods.

Prep-Man
This is spite.

Survivor19
Sure it is, and Kungpin wins.

Prep-Man
He beats gods now?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He beats gods now?

Dark Side is just the spirit and mind of Darksied inside a mortal body.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
Dark Side is just the spirit and mind of Darksied inside a mortal body.

Sweet so Kingpin can win.

Prep-Man
He still created a universe or something. He'd just BFR Kingpin.

the ninjak
He still created a universe or something. He'd just BFR Kingpin.

I call shenadigans!

Some God who sits on his throne doing what Gods do know nothing of the primal brutality that is experienced street fighting.

Kingpin Squeezes Darksides heads till his eyeballs pop out.

Prep-Man
nah. I'd still hand it to a god, even in mortal form.

the ninjak
Kingpin is a brutal streetfighter gangsta who has beaten Spidey with his smarts and raw strength. Years of dealing with people in this exact manner.
Darkside wouldn't know what to do with him.
Just being EVIL won't cut it.

Prep-Man
Yes, he would. DS's been fighting a lot longer than Kingpin. LOL

the ninjak
Yeah pointing his finger and eye blasting folk, sometimes resorting to punching lower beings with his godlike strength.

Prep-Man
DS wouldn't resort to hth if he thinks he'd lose. He'd just use powers. Which is why it's spite.

the ninjak
I was informed that Darkside was a normal man.
Now he has his powers as well.

Prep-Man
IIRC, he created multiple universes or something. He wasn't totally powerless. In Mister Miracle mini.

the ninjak
LAME!

Who wrote this POS.

Prep-Man
It was actually pretty good. The art was awesome as well. Though, I forgot most of it. sad

the ninjak
Close Thread.

Q99
Darksied has gone hand to hand with many foes, like Orion. He didn't start out as leader of Apokolips, he grew in power to take the position over many battles.

IIRC, he created multiple universes or something. He wasn't totally powerless. In Mister Miracle mini.

That was just inside Miracle's mind, I'm pretty sure.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Darksied has gone hand to hand with many foes, like Orion. He didn't start out as leader of Apokolips, he grew in power to take the position over many battles.

That was just inside Miracle's mind, I'm pretty sure.

Depends on how you interpret it. Some say he actually did. But I don't remember, either way.

amnesia
Originally posted by the ninjak

Just being EVIL won't cut it.

Say that to Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.