AoA Juggernaut vs Berserk Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
?

capt it up
there was never a aoa juggernaut ever shown unless for some reason im missing an issue.

grey fox
No version of wolverine can kill ANY version of the juggernaut.

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
No version of wolverine can kill ANY version of the juggernaut.
no true actauly. current juggeranut would more then likly lose to wolverine in my oppion.

supervenom
Originally posted by capt it up
there was never a aoa juggernaut ever shown unless for some reason im missing an issue.

There was. He was a monk.

supervenom
no true actauly. current juggeranut would more then likly lose to wolverine in my oppion.

Im not up to date with Juggs.

What issue and what arc did he become this weak?

capt it up
Originally posted by supervenom
There was. He was a monk.
really what issue? I must read about this

supervenom
really what issue? I must read about this

Forgot the issue, but it is when Nightcrawler is making his way to the refuge. Heres a picture of him:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2006251

Want me tell you what happens?

capt it up
Forgot the issue, but it is when Nightcrawler is making his way to the refuge. Heres a picture of him:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2006251

Want me tell you what happens?
ok ya sure tell me

Metalmanx

...Heh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must be missing quite a few issues then, my friend. For there was definitely and AOA Juggernaut.

Metalmanx

Current Juggernaut would still stomp Wolverine hard. What people are forgetting is that he is still class 100 and still durable as hell. He's just not as mystically-enchanted anymore as he once was.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What people are forgetting is that he is still class 100 and still durable as hell. He's just not as mystically-enchanted anymore as he once was.

Bingo
---------
AoA Juggernaut
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=10

capt it up
Current Juggernaut would still stomp Wolverine hard. What people are forgetting is that he is still class 100 and still durable as hell. He's just not as mystically-enchanted anymore as he once was.
and that makes jugg stomp wolevrine?
being durable and class 100 is nuthing new to wolverine. jugg be just another thing character ecpt maby a little stronger, but no were near as skilled a fight as thing.

Soleran
and that makes jugg stomp wolevrine?
being durable and class 100 is nuthing new to wolverine. jugg be just another thing character ecpt maby a little stronger, but no were near as skilled a fight as thing.

LOL yeah bye bye Wolverine, Juggs stomps him flat. LOL Also I was thinking of Ultimate Juggs, hmm AoA though I question.

celestialdemon
ok ya sure tell me

Basically, Juggernaut was sort of a guardian of the entrance to the Savage Land, which is where Destiny was gathering people from all over the world who just wanted to live in peace. He never really fought, though. He became a pacifist after Xavier died. When the Pale Riders went in to destroy the place, Nightcrawler and Mystique pleaded with him to fight with them. He struggled between his violent nature and his newfound pacifism, had an aneurysm, and died.

Rols
Without his armor Jugg isnt unstoppable anymore, I think wolverine would have a chance taking this version of Jugg, even then that would be a very close fight depending on Jugg dense skin.

Tron
Originally posted by Rols
Without his armor Jugg isnt unstoppable anymore, I think wolverine would have a chance taking this version of Jugg, even then that would be a very close fight depending on Jugg dense skin.

Jugernaut's armor has nothing to do with his invulnerability (if you ever happened to read one of his fights with the Hulk, which he won without his armor). Of course, that's classic Juggernaut. AoA Juggernaut, on the other hand, isn't close to classic 616 Jugg's power, probably closer to the more current Juggernaut.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tron
Jugernaut's armor has nothing to do with his invulnerability (if you ever happened to read one of his fights with the Hulk, which he won without his armor). Of course, that's classic Juggernaut. AoA Juggernaut, on the other hand, isn't close to classic 616 Jugg's power, probably closer to the more current Juggernaut.

exactly

Deadpool14
Wolverine would just have to play mind games with him. *pop*

supervenom
Originally posted by Tron

I believe he TRICKED Hulk in that one? Hulk didn't want to hit him and he caught Hulk off guard. PLUS, that was strength only, had nothing to do with defense if memory serves me correct.

Soujaboy
That is what everyone says, but in that fight Juggernaut beat Hulk down for a good while. I mean he beat Hulk down enough to nearly kill him, and yes Hulk had the Chance to fight back. He just couldn't, because he was getting hogged out.

Metalmanx
I believe he TRICKED Hulk in that one? Hulk didn't want to hit him and he caught Hulk off guard. PLUS, that was strength only, had nothing to do with defense if memory serves me correct.

...Wha?

He beat the snot out of Hulk. Hulk did eventually start fighting him for real, so you can't just say he was tricked the whole time. Juggy just stomped him is all.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soujaboy
That is what everyone says, but in that fight Juggernaut beat Hulk down for a good while. I mean he beat Hulk down enough to nearly kill him, and yes Hulk had the Chance to fight back. He just couldn't, because he was getting hogged out.

Exactly.

supervenom
1:1?

Metalmanx
1:1?

Not sure I follow.

supervenom
Not sure I follow.

I'm saying that each of them have a win over each other?

Metalmanx
I'm saying that each of them have a win over each other?

It wasn't really Hulk that defeated Juggy though. I mean, it was a psychic backlash, one not even produced from the Hulk.

That's like saying, for example: A laser bounces off a mirror into its desired target and destroys/beats the target. Now, would you say that the mirror defeated the target? No, not at all. It was the producer of the laser that wins.

Therefore, Hulk does not have that victory against Juggenaut.

He-guy88
qusteion on juggernaut isent one of his powers to be indestroctabol if thats tru then ur sayin its kill or be killed then jugg maybe im missin somthin fill me in

Rols
I had always thought that Jugg got his invulnerability from the armor, quess that shows how much i know about this Cha. In that case i would think logan or even as death (1 of 4 horseman of Apoc) stands no chance against Jugg on a fair fight.

He-guy88
he gets his powers from a magic jewl so u get the armor off of him then thak the jewl u u beat the juggernaut but it would be realy hard to do so

Tron
You're referring to the gem of Cyttorak, which you'd have to find first before you could do anything about his power. And as I said, taking the armor off still won't make a difference, he'd might even take it off for you and it wouldn't matter. It's been discussed to death here, so anything you wanna know about Juggernaut can be found in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15217&highlight=Hulk+vs+Juggernaut

supervenom
It wasn't really Hulk that defeated Juggy though. I mean, it was a psychic backlash, one not even produced from the Hulk.

That's like saying, for example: A laser bounces off a mirror into its desired target and destroys/beats the target. Now, would you say that the mirror defeated the target? No, not at all. It was the producer of the laser that wins.

Therefore, Hulk does not have that victory against Juggenaut.

I got it from a site so I had no clue what exactly went on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.