wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
this is actauly a team match.

616 wepaon omga and AOA wild child

vs

616 Wolverine and AOA wolverine

vs
616 sabertooth and AOA sabertooth

who wins not prep match? I thoguht this would be an interesting fight

I say team wolverine takes it

capt it up
bump

KharmaDog
Originally posted by capt it up

eek! HOLY CRAP! WHAT A SUPRISE THAT IS! eek!

capt it up
Originally posted by KharmaDog
eek! HOLY CRAP! WHAT A SUPRISE THAT IS! eek!
? why did u say that? please im begging to know why u would say that?

hmmm did u think u were wity? or funny?

Grimm22

Its funny because you cant take a joke laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Its funny because you cant take a joke laughing
oh I can take a joke quite fine actauly I just don't realy like that guy since his whole piont for being on this forum and threads is to make fun of people who have learning disabilites.

Grimm22
oh I can take a joke quite fine actauly I just don't realy like that guy since his whole piont for being on this forum and threads is to make fun of people who have learning disabilites.

You have learning disabilities?!?

wow thats not surprising

King_Mungi

wow thats not surprising

That was uncalled for

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That was uncalled for

Oh was it? laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That was uncalled for
agreed, but he not all there in the head, any ways so I don't take offense from a guy who hardly knows what he talken about 24/7

capt it up
also I like to add when did I ever say i had learning disabilties on this thread? also grimm22 do u know what have a learning disability often means?

Soleran

Yes he was! I mean both witty and funny!

badabing

wow thats not surprising
Dude, I know you and Capt are mortal enemies but that is a little over the top. nono

The Fake Macoy
Really, if we used Sabretooth fighting to the best of his ability, doesn't that include those times he used to tail Wolverine without Wolverine noticing, and brutally beat him every year on Wolverine's birthday?

Also, I think that Sabretooth may actually take this. If anything, the AoA Sabretooth was far more impressive than the AoA Wolverine, so if AoA Sabretooth takes out AoA Wolverine before Wolverine can beat Sabretooth, team Sabretooth could win this.

Grimm22
agreed, but he not all there in the head, any ways so I don't take offense from a guy who hardly knows what he talken about 24/7

Ok then because you really know me roll eyes (sarcastic)

I take no offense with that coming from a Wolverine fanboy laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Dude, I know you and Capt are mortal enemies but that is a little over the top. nono

Oh pish posh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Ok then because you really know me roll eyes (sarcastic)

I take no offense with that coming from a Wolverine fanboy laughing
I wolverine fan boy who has put u in ur place more time then i can count.

Grimm22
I wolverine fan boy who has put u in ur place more time then i can count.

Once again, pish posh wink

capt it up
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Really, if we used Sabretooth fighting to the best of his ability, doesn't that include those times he used to tail Wolverine without Wolverine noticing, and brutally beat him every year on Wolverine's birthday?

Also, I think that Sabretooth may actually take this. If anything, the AoA Sabretooth was far more impressive than the AoA Wolverine, so if AoA Sabretooth takes out AoA Wolverine before Wolverine can beat Sabretooth, team Sabretooth could win this.
they dident actauly fight ever brith day. also sabertooth record vs wolverine is terrable he like 4 for 10 or some thing like that. go read the best of wolverine they give the percentage.

also AoA wolverine defeated Sabertooth in Battle

Grimm22

Ok fine.....

sorry

capt it up
Ok fine.....

sorry
u can shove that sorry up ur @$#% ass

Grimm22
u can shove that sorry up ur @$#% ass

WTF? Dude?!? What the f**k?

See this is exactly why people will never respect you no

capt it up

See this is exactly why people will never respect you no
? why should I tkae ur sorry? ur not sorry at all ur just saying it every one pritty much said u look like an ass for saying it.

people respect me and those who don't I could care less.

people do not respect u becuase of the shit u say and the fact that u neevr back up any thing u say.

I would never had said what u said becuase frankly it mean and not funny.

now please do not talk to me unless u are actauly going to debate me and no just keep talking about piontless stuff that matters nuthign to me.

Grimm22
? why should I tkae ur sorry? ur not sorry at all ur just saying it every one pritty much said u look like an ass for saying it.

people do not respect u becuase of the shit u say and the fact that u neevr back up any thing u say.

now please do not talk to me unless u are actauly going to debate me and no just keep talking about piontless stuff that matters nuthign to me.

God your like a broken record.

Rick/Genis
yikes

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
yikes

Indeed.

You know what, im just going to ignore Capt from now on.

Im sick of these ridiculous name calling and bias arguments

capt it up
God your like a broken record.
hmmmm not realy mister OMG THATS PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Indeed.

You know what, im just going to ignore Capt from now on.

Im sick of these ridiculous name calling and bias arguments
wait and I forget arnt u the one that started it?

ohh that right u did start it.

capt it up
NOW THAT THATS OVER WITH.

ok back the the deccussion. does any one here thing team wild child can take this?

KharmaDog

How do you figure?

You have some serious issues.

capt it up
How do you figure?

"Dyslexic Agnostic" ya hmm I wonder why thats in ur name?

also I rember what u did to a few of a rembers back in the day. any ways that hardly matters past is past now is the present so no use dwelling on the past

also saying I have some serious issues is not very nice sad

capt it up
SOOOOO who thinks wild childs team can take this?

badabing
How do you figure?

I'd be pi$$ed also if I had a LD and was mocked for it.

capt it up
I'd be pi$$ed also if I had a LD and was mocked for it.
thank u

Big Sexy
I would say the two wolverines. AOA was a beast in his own continuity. He ripped out Sabertooths spine.

Rick/Genis
I say Evil beast kills them all stick out tongue

KharmaDog
"Dyslexic Agnostic" ya hmm I wonder why thats in ur name?

A dyslexic Agnostic questions if there really is a "DOG". It's a pretty fricken' old joke. And one that my friends always throw my way because I am myself dyslexic. One thing that really bothers me is someone who sees that as a learning disability. Those people are usually crybabies lack a sense of confidence.

If you dare blame all your typos on being dyslexic you are a fool.

also I rember what u did to a few of a rembers back in the day. any ways that hardly matters past is past now is the present so no use dwelling on the past

Back in the day? Please enlighten me. And apparently it matters because YOU ARE IN FACT DWELLING UPON IT as seen here:
I just don't really like that guy since his whole point for being on this forum and threads is to make fun of people who have learning disabilities.

also saying I have some serious issues is not very nice sad

This coming from a guy who swears at people and calls them names? Are you really this immature and hypocritical?

capt it up
A dyslexic Agnostic questions if there really is a "DOG". It's a pretty fricken' old joke. And one that my friends always throw my way because I am myself dyslexic. One thing that really bothers me is someone who sees that as a learning disability. Those people are usually crybabies lack a sense of confidence.

If you dare blame all your typos on being dyslexic you are a fool.

Back in the day? Please enlighten me. And apparently it matters because YOU ARE IN FACT DWELLING UPON IT as seen here:
I just don't really like that guy since his whole point for being on this forum and threads is to make fun of people who have learning disabilities.

This coming from a guy who swears at people and calls them names? Are you really this immature and hypocritical?

I don't really wanna get into this. let just stay on topic here. if u want I be more then happy to do this on PM.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I say Evil beast kills them all stick out tongue
hmmmm that could happen he is a beast lol

KharmaDog
I don't really wanna get into this. let just stay on topic here. if u want I be more then happy to do this on PM.

Well you did slag me publicly on a board, so if you have a problem, you should have pm'd me in the first place. I would suggest that you practice a little more of what you preach.

capt it up
Well you did slag me publicly on a board, so if you have a problem, you should have pm'd me in the first place. I would suggest that you practice a little more of what you preach.
did I preach any thing?
I don't care if u say what ever about me publicly.

to tell u the truth I was pissed when i tped what i typed and I wish I had deleted it when i had the chance, but by the time I cooled off it would not let me edit it.

also u realy shouldent of said what u said ethier.

I agree I should of PM u and u also should not of said

WHAT A SURPRIZE ( some thing along those lines becuase we all know why u said it)

also who do u think wins?

spetznaz
this is actauly a team match.

616 wepaon omga and AOA wild child

vs

616 Wolverine and AOA wolverine

vs
616 sabertooth and AOA sabertooth

who wins not prep match? I thoguht this would be an interesting fight

laughing

Why does it not surprise me that you would think Team Wolbereen would win!

I say Team Wolbereen loses because 2 Wolvies at close proximity would cause the Multiverse to explode due to hyper-concentrated fanboy salivation!
The end is nigh!

capt it up
Originally posted by spetznaz
laughing

Why does it not surprise me that you would think Team Wolbereen would win!

I say Team Wolbereen loses because 2 Wolvies at close proximity would cause the Multiverse to explode due to hyper-concentrated fanboy salivation!
The end is nigh!
was there realy a need for this post? we all know u don't like wolverine or fans of wolverine u don't have to flaunt it

KharmaDog
did I preach any thing?

You chastised people for behaving poorly when you, in many threads, treat others just as poorly.

to tell u the truth I was pissed when i tped what i typed and I wish I had deleted it when i had the chance, but by the time I cooled off it would not let me edit it.

That's where maturity helps, don't be so sensitive or over react.

I agree I should of PM u and u also should not of said

I have no problem with what I have said.

WHAT A SURPRIZE ( some thing along those lines becuase we all know why u said it)

Yes, tha's what I said. And it is no suprise that a fervant fan of wolverine, with a sig and avy of wolverine, who made a thread with wolverine in it, chose wolverine as the victor. See my point? It's so obvious (and humorous) that it is almost painful.

also who do u think wins?

Anyone's guess really, though the physical strength advantage goes to wolvie and St's team, weapon Omega is not a bad strategist and would be about the only one thinking out there.

I'd have to really think about this one before I commited to an answer.

capt it up
You chastised people for behaving poorly when you, in many threads, treat others just as poorly.

That's where maturity helps, don't be so sensitive or over react.

I have no problem with what I have said.

Yes, tha's what I said. And it is no suprise that a fervant fan of wolverine, with a sig and avy of wolverine, who made a thread with wolverine in it, chose wolverine as the victor. See my point? It's so obvious (and humorous) that it is almost painful.

Anyone's guess really, though the physical strength advantage goes to wolvie and St's team, weapon Omega is not a bad strategist and would be about the only one thinking out there.

I'd have to really think about this one before I commited to an answer.
actauly to be honest most of the tiem I have ever acted poorly was when I was insult first.

well I have a problem with what u said.

I see ur piont in a way, but I have made plently of threads were I have said wolverine would lose.

the last part fair enough .

capt it up
I admitt I was wrong for what i said about kharamadog and I should not of said it publicly for that I am sorry.

though to grim22 hell no I aint sorry

KharmaDog
I admitt I was wrong for what i said about kharamadog and I should not of said it publicly for that I am sorry.

That's very decent of you.

AJ4LIFE

See this is exactly why people will never respect you no respect him, hes getting more resect and now u have lost some respect it may mean nothing but its true

HellMaster93

wow thats not surprising That was REALLY uncalled for!

capt it up
thank u both

Grimm22

Ok your right Capt, it was wrong of me to say that and for that I am sorry.

I hope that we wont have to have these stupid arguments anymore, because seriously all they do is put a strain on the boards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.