Wolverine vs Iron man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
ok the twist is iron man can only go hand to hand with wolverine.
iron man has no force fields or long rang weapons or any thing else ecpt for just his suit normal durability and strength and what ever other abilties it does to boost his stats. also he can still fly ecpt this melee combat show he can not throw stuff at wolverine

who wins no prep.
also there nuthign to hide on this is a open field of just dirt

RogerRamjet
Iron Man, if he's allowed to fly, he'll just crash into Wolverine with Mach 5 or something and it's over...

Rick/Genis
Ironman Don's the "Wolverine Buster" Suit and murder him stick out tongue

I'm sure theres a Wolverine Buster suitbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Ironman Don's the "Wolverine Buster" Suit and murder him stick out tongue

I'm sure theres a Wolverine Buster suitbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
there actauly is lol, but iron man does not have it nick fury has it.

though it did not do nick fury any good lol

badabing
Ironman's suit merged with his bones and nervous system, didn't it? I believe this enhanced his speed, agility and reflexes. The merging also gave him a healing factor, right? If this is the case IMO, Ironman wins the majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Ironman's suit merged with his bones and nervous system, didn't it? I believe this enhanced his speed, agility and reflexes. The merging also gave him a healing factor, right? If this is the case IMO, Ironman wins the majority.
lol naw man his suit to my knowledge has neevr merge with his body.
also ironman can take off his suit if it was merge with his body that could never happen.

also iron man only has normal human agility and reflexes.

Rick/Genis
Umm There was a while where his Suit DID merge with him It was after he "died" or almost died or whatever. But it HAS merged with him. And it DOES repair his body.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Umm There was a while where his Suit DID merge with him It was after he "died" or almost died or whatever. But it HAS merged with him. And it DOES repair his body.
well it no currently merg with him so it hardly matters.

also when has the suit ever repaired him?

He-guy88
well wolvverine cant die unless he u destroy every molaclue in his body but hitting him that hard then may knock him out cause rember when magneto ripped the adamantiom from his body it tore him ta hell but he recovered that y unslought started but back to the point is killing the win or ko

badabing
Powers
Formerly none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs. He was able to stop Crimson Dynamo's heart and restart it.
Capt, this is all I could find. I'll have to check in my comic archives and post again on this tomorrow.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Powers
Formerly none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs. He was able to stop Crimson Dynamo's heart and restart it.
Capt, this is all I could find. I'll have to check in my comic archives and post again on this tomorrow.
sounds good

Deadpool14
first Cable with the electronics, now Stark.

next: Hulk gets a computer brain!!!!!!!!!!!!

badabing
Originally posted by Deadpool14
first Cable with the electronics, now Stark.

next: Hulk gets a computer brain!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, sometimes I wonder why the hell I still read these things. And then something like Civil War comes out and I remember why.

Rewmac
In Ultimate Universe Wolverine cut his armor off, by jumping onto Iron Man from the back....

But 616 (current IronMan), knocks the shit outta Wolverine...Iron Man wins this fight over Wolverine...Maybe Wolverine can cut some important parts on the armor and have luck...But Tony is too smart for that...

Tron
One question: Is Tony drunk for this fight?

Rewmac
Originally posted by Tron
One question: Is Tony drunk for this fight? laughingbeer

DarkCrawler
Iron Man. His reaction time is currently insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.