Cyclopalypse vs. peak level Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
Cable at his peak. we all know what that is.

Apocalypse in Cyclopses body, uber powerful, more than normal.

Thoughts?

He-guy88
ah dont like cyclops sorry but i dont know for sure

Deadpool14
Originally posted by He-guy88
ah dont like cyclops sorry but i dont know for sure

neither do i. but this is Apocalypse inside Cyclop's body. He becomes WAY more powerful.

Stryfe beat Apoc pretty bad. can godlike-Cable do the same to Cyclopalypse?

He-guy88
this is off topic but the arcangle killed aplocolips or so im told

Deadpool14
never heard of that. when, where, what series? alternate reality?

He-guy88
im not compleaty sure if it even tru its wat a comic store guy told me not sure not the series but its someting like he got beat down so bad he begged archangle to kill him so he did it sounds kinda phony to me but not sure either way

Deadpool14
i seriously doubt the validity of this. since he just reapeared, he is not dead again. has died many times, but not like that.

He-guy88
yes i compleaty agree with u on that unless some one can show me proof

Deadpool14
diddo. okay,

back on topic! big grin

He-guy88
i gess cable cause he god like like u said earlier

Deadpool14
i wish more people were on like usual

grey fox
Psimitar for the win.

TheKahn
this is off topic but the arcangle killed aplocolips or so im told

In What if (2nd series) #101 Warren might have killed Apocalypse but it was never shown. There is a summery of that issue on this page (it's the third entry) http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=100&page=10

He-guy88
i see that is a good point but what if lol

Lucid Lui
im not compleaty sure if it even tru its wat a comic store guy told me not sure not the series but its someting like he got beat down so bad he begged archangle to kill him so he did it sounds kinda phony to me but not sure either way It's true. After Apoc got beat down by Stryfe he was left dying slowly all by his lonesome. Archangle found him, and Apocalypse begged Warren to give him a warriors death so to speak. Warren refused, and left him there. IIRC.

He-guy88
ok kool do u have any links for pics or pics of it????

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
It's true. After Apoc got beat down by Stryfe he was left dying slowly all by his lonesome. Archangle found him, and Apocalypse begged Warren to give him a warriors death so to speak. Warren refused, and left him there. IIRC.

YES!!!!!! Stryfe rocks my socks Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.