Devil Hulk vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who wins if this incarnation became real?

Soujaboy
It would die like the other Hulks

Tron
That can't really be answered, Devil Hulk doesn't really have any showings.

He-guy88
thats hard to say im not sure

supervenom
Originally posted by Tron
That can't really be answered, Devil Hulk doesn't really have any showings.

True, which is why I asked "if". However, what if it had the same strength as regular Hulk (with teh rage thing also) but just wayyy more sadistic.

grey fox
Originally posted by supervenom
True, which is why I asked "if". However, what if it had the same strength as regular Hulk (with teh rage thing also) but just wayyy more sadistic.

Then Hulk dies...as ususal.

supervenom
Wow so many anti-Hulk people here haha

Dinalfos
Originally posted by grey fox
Then Hulk dies...as ususal.

You are funny.

samishe
Originally posted by Dinalfos
You are funny.

Still it's true when it comes to figh with Juggernaut.

Brutacus
They never fought to the dead so you can't say that.

Soujaboy
If Marvel didn't "have to keep Hulk alive" due to fan base than Juggernaut would kill him without much happens. Thats what happens when your the living embodiment of raw power.

Lethal_Rise
they're both supposedly "unstoppable engines of destruction", so making them fight will end up being biased by fans. I like them both equally, so I don't really think that either will win in the end. (plus they're are just as many hulk fans as juggy, and vice versa)

Soujaboy
If there was as many Juggernaut fans as there are Hulk fans, Juggernaut would have his own comic and receive all his powers back.

Lethal_Rise
I mean at the time. At the time hulk is waay more popular, which means he can kick juggernauts ass ('specially since he's powered down drastically). whoever's popular is the bruiser mostly.

outarddwarf
juggernaut wins. Same way i ended the jugg hulk thread. Hulk starves. End

Lethal_Rise
trust me man, the dumbass writers at marvel would find a way to defeat juggernaut by some wierd ass technicality. I wish heroes and villans would be old school, with cool, not STUPID upgrades.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I mean at the time. At the time hulk is waay more popular, which means he can kick juggernauts ass ('specially since he's powered down drastically). whoever's popular is the bruiser mostly.

Not true, back around when Juggernaut was first created and written correctly he could beat Hulks and anybody else's ass. It's just he's not a hero so when he appeared in comics they had to have him lose some way, and thus he always somehow lost with the tk problem.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Not true, back around when Juggernaut was first created and written correctly he could beat Hulks and anybody else's ass. It's just he's not a hero so when he appeared in comics they had to have him lose some way, and thus he always somehow lost with the tk problem.

Marvel writers DICTATE how the comics run.

Too many people seem to have the power to RETCON things themselves.

Also, it seems from what I have seen in comics that Juggernaut has more of an advantage over Hulk. War Hulk for example (although he didn't look like it wore him down) still got a few things handed to him during that match, and that was still regular Juggernaut.

I may not like that, but it happened big grin .

Soujaboy
Originally posted by supervenom
Marvel writers DICTATE how the comics run.

Too many people seem to have the power to RETCON things themselves.

Also, it seems from what I have seen in comics that Juggernaut has more of an advantage over Hulk. War Hulk for example (although he didn't look like it wore him down) still got a few things handed to him during that match, and that was still regular Juggernaut.

I may not like that, but it happened big grin .

So whats your point?

Brutacus
Well dude what do you expect, it's fiction not real never happend never will, it's written.
People write what they wanne write we think what we wanne think, every body got his own opinion about it because nobody can say who can beat who or can beat how or whatever.

And what he's trying to say is every writer will write a character diffrent because they all got a little difrent opinion about it or they may not like him or they do like him, atleast that's what I think he means.

Lethal_Rise
there's no way you can disprove that fan's response does not control a character's power/strength.

supervenom
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
there's no way you can disprove that fan's response does not control a character's power/strength.

And yet, what the Writers says goes, and so far what they have written (that are not retconned) are facts in the comic world.

You can't start defending your character saying "O but it's because..." when you aren't even in control of the story line yourself. Of course you can have your opinions, but making your opinions come off as what it "should be" when it isn't even what is going on is just ridiculous IMO.

Soujaboy
So to you there is no such thing as PIS?

supervenom
I just did some searching on the board.

PIS = Plot Inspidered Stupidity?

last time someone told me it meant using powers.

Soujaboy
So to you that means nothing?

supervenom
I'm asking what does "PIS" mean.

I need to know what that means before I can answer.

Soujaboy
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates

Than there's svfl
Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded.

Brutacus
Well both the hulk and juggernaut never showed there true potential.
Hulk never hit his limit in strenght, nor did juggernaut.
So without PIS you can't tell who will win.

Soujaboy
actually you can, because you can still lose a fight if you can get tired, be ko'd, and be killed doesn't matter how strong you are.

supervenom
Ah ok cool thanks Souljaboy.

I'd have to agree with that. However, the same thing happened to Hulk when Spider-Man KOed him. Been argued to death here, but even though it was stupid, I have to say it's fact since it was written and wasn't retconned.

Spider-Man isn't greater than Hulk, but he did kick his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.