Spawn Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Ok,

I am having fun with the Thanos topic.
I got flamed for stating him Vs Maestro.

But now I put him up against my real boy the current "Spawn".

You can visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(comics)#Powers
to see what he can do.

Game over my friends.

Thanos gets his Azz handed to him on this one. smile smile

Let the flaming began.

And yes, I am picking on Thanos right now.

It's all in good fun guys.

manorastroman
even though spawn has some ludicrous high-end showings, the power level i think of when somebody mentions spawn is a perfect match for thanos.

so, i guess 5/10 for spawn.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by manorastroman
even though spawn has some ludicrous high-end showings, the power level i think of when somebody mentions spawn is a perfect match for thanos.

so, i guess 5/10 for spawn.

Yeah, you are probably right.

I just feel like picking on Thanos at the moment. smile

Lord Urizen
Spawn is one of the FEW characters who may stand a chance against Thanos.

But it honestly could go either way, Thanos with prep could beat anybody, i know its cheesy, but its true.

However Spawn has dealt with beings like URIZEN, MAMMON, etc. Both of them are more powerful than Thanos at his natural power (no IG no cosmic cube etc)

Spawn probably can beat Thanos, but Thanos can also beat Spawn.

It depends what the circumstances are.....can you make some circumstances so that it could narrow down the possibilities ?

thanks

spideycarnage
bump

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

But it honestly could go either way, Thanos with prep could beat anybody, i know its cheesy, but its true.

However Spawn has dealt with beings like URIZEN, MAMMON, etc. Both of them are more powerful than Thanos at his natural power (no IG no cosmic cube etc)

It depends what the circumstances are.....can you make some circumstances so that it could narrow down the possibilities ?

thanks

Well, I am just talking about that with if, one day, these guys run into each other on the street. Then bump into each other, then talk smack back and forth to each other. Then the fight begins.

Who wins?

Takion
Spawn 7-8 / 10. Truely Thanos needs gajets to beat a lot of people. Excepts heralds.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Takion
Spawn 7-8 / 10. Truely Thanos needs gadjets to beat a lot of people. Excepts heralds.

Thanos you my friend. This is what I was talking about.

I have read about Thanos. Most of the time he tries to find some higher power to handle his fights.

He-guy88

thanks

quick off topic question for u u think deadman can take spawn im tryin to get educated on how powerful spawn is

Takion
Originally posted by He-guy88
quick off topic question for u u think deadman can take spawn im tryin to get educated on how powerful spawn is
Posts his powers please.

He-guy88
well dead man can take control of anybody and cant be seen cant be killed cause hes dead noone can hear him or anything and cant be touched or senced

Takion
well dead man can take control of anybody and cant be seen cant be killed cause hes dead noone can hear him or anything and cant be touched or senced
O.K, Spawn stops time and blows up everything around him. This seems stupid but he can do it.

Takion
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Thanos you my friend. This is what I was talking about.

I have read about Thanos. Most of the time he tries to find some higher power to handle his fights.
thumb up smart

He-guy88
O.K, Spawn stops time and blows up everything around him. This seems stupid but he can do it.

ok but that would not stop deadman hes a ghost hes beyond time and space but spawn is strong

Takion
ok but that would not stop deadman hes a ghost hes beyond time and space but spawn is strong
OHHHHH Deadman. From JLA. He was sensed by a magician. Spawn definitly. He could sense his sins.

He-guy88
well good point and badass battel i think cause how do u beat a ghost u know

He-guy88
ghostbusters

Deadpool14
laughing

Milkie
well good point and badass battel i think cause how do u beat a ghost u know

Him being a ghost does not make him unbeatable Hellfire possibly could tke him out. Or now that Spawn has that ability the have countless of souls he could possible absorb Deadman.

Thanos_6383
So,How powerful is Spawn?

boriquaking55
Spawn's a beast, you guys didn't even go into which version were talking about so ....

1st Age, Thanos 7/10

2nd Age, Spawn 10/10

3rd Age, Spawn 6/10

Lord Urizen
Okay guys here's my full take on it:

IT CAN REALLY GO EITHER WAY.....

Spawn's favor:

1) Can Stop time and rip Thanos' brain out before Thanos has time to react.

2) Can bring Thanos down to Hell and forget it....Thanos will lose there to Spawn 10/10

3) Spawn isn't subject to universal, heavenly, or hellish authority any longer. I doubt cosmic energy can subdue him unless it comes in constant and concentrated attacks, which Spawn can equal with his Necroplasm abilities.

4) IF the fight was on Earth Spawn could use Greenworld's gift to open up the Earth and devour Thanos like he did Urizen.

5) Spawn is invulnerable to almost every form of attack. He has been subject to torture, decapitation, dismemberment, skinned alive and still survived. Thanos has not endured anything like this.

6) Spawn currently has access to the "LEGION" which is an army of Hell Spawns that Malebolgia possibly created who are not under Spawn's power and he may access them now as long as Christopher, this other hell spawn kid" can help release them. Together in their numbers, theyy can definately rip Thanos to peices.

7) Spawn can utilize magic beyond Thanos' natural capabilities. Spawn can create matter from nothingness, shape his cape into any weapon desirable, his chains can possibly harm Thanos as well.

8) Spawn draws power not only from Greenworld (mother nature) but from Hell as well, he can summon as much dead energy (necroplasm) he needs to battle Thanos.

9) Spawn can use Heavenly weapons without harming himself, if he were to use Angela's lance he could possibly impale or dismember Thanos.

For Thanos' favor:

1) He is in possession of the reality Gem, enough said. If we allow REality Gem to work in Image universe, then he can change the rules as such that Spawn is powerless.

2) Thanos is much smarter and a better schemer. If Thanos was made aware of all of Spawn's weaknesses and strengths ahead of battle, Thanos would beat him with prep definately.

3) Thanos is immortal as well. Many "fatal" moves that Spawn can administer may not harm Thanos now.

4) Thanos is a cosmic powerhouse. Spawn is a necroplasmic powerhouse. Thanos may have more universal jurisdiction in terms of power then Spawn may have, so far Spawn's strengths have been most extreme in Hell.

So really, im unsure still.

Big Sexy
Okay guys here's my full take on it:

IT CAN REALLY GO EITHER WAY.....

Spawn's favor:

1) Can Stop time and rip Thanos' brain out before Thanos has time to react.

2) Can bring Thanos down to Hell and forget it....Thanos will lose there to Spawn 10/10

3) Spawn isn't subject to universal, heavenly, or hellish authority any longer. I doubt cosmic energy can subdue him unless it comes in constant and concentrated attacks, which Spawn can equal with his Necroplasm abilities.

4) IF the fight was on Earth Spawn could use Greenworld's gift to open up the Earth and devour Thanos like he did Urizen.

5) Spawn is invulnerable to almost every form of attack. He has been subject to torture, decapitation, dismemberment, skinned alive and still survived. Thanos has not endured anything like this.

6) Spawn currently has access to the "LEGION" which is an army of Hell Spawns that Malebolgia possibly created who are not under Spawn's power and he may access them now as long as Christopher, this other hell spawn kid" can help release them. Together in their numbers, theyy can definately rip Thanos to peices.

7) Spawn can utilize magic beyond Thanos' natural capabilities. Spawn can create matter from nothingness, shape his cape into any weapon desirable, his chains can possibly harm Thanos as well.

8) Spawn draws power not only from Greenworld (mother nature) but from Hell as well, he can summon as much dead energy (necroplasm) he needs to battle Thanos.

9) Spawn can use Heavenly weapons without harming himself, if he were to use Angela's lance he could possibly impale or dismember Thanos.

For Thanos' favor:

1) He is in possession of the reality Gem, enough said. If we allow REality Gem to work in Image universe, then he can change the rules as such that Spawn is powerless.

2) Thanos is much smarter and a better schemer. If Thanos was made aware of all of Spawn's weaknesses and strengths ahead of battle, Thanos would beat him with prep definately.

3) Thanos is immortal as well. Many "fatal" moves that Spawn can administer may not harm Thanos now.

4) Thanos is a cosmic powerhouse. Spawn is a necroplasmic powerhouse. Thanos may have more universal jurisdiction in terms of power then Spawn may have, so far Spawn's strengths have been most extreme in Hell.

So really, im unsure still.
Who would you say is a better schemer,
Thanos or Mammon?

Lord Urizen
Who would you say is a better schemer,
Thanos or Mammon?

Wow thats a really hard one....

We know that Mammon's natural power is above Thanos'. So that's not entirely debatable, but as for whose the better schemer.....

I'd say Mammon.

Thanos had so many resources to look to (ex: The Infinite Well) and so many artifacts and power sources to find and work with : (Infinite Gems, Cosmic Cube, HOTU, etc.)

In Image there is LESS to work with I beleive. Mammon has a lot less to work with I think, yet he still manages to pull off success (But then again he does have a lot of power and authority in Hell, so maybe I'm wrong there...he does have an entire dimension to work with)

Thanos has proven to be an expert at attaining Ultamate Power and decieving characters, even those such as Mephisto.

But Mephisto, in my opinion is an utter joke.....

Mammon has tricked NYX into surrendering her power that she has over Spawn's physical being. Mammon eventually subdued Cogliostro into betraying Spawn and pursuaded him to take the Eighth Level of Hell. Cog fell victim to Mammon eventually.

I was convinced that Mammon was entirely afraid of Spawn after he clawed his face that way, but now I'm convinced that he's not afraid. He's been using Spawn, Redeemer, Nyx and the girl who can see the dead as his pawns without them even realizing.

He also used Clown that time when Clown made replicas of himself and terrorized Manhatten as a major distraction to weaken Spawn.

I'm not totally sure, but I think Mammon is the better schemer since he produces MORE with LESS.

Thanos steals Massive power sources and does LESS with MORE ( remember with IG he could have done so much better than he did in battle since everyone else's powers was "nothing" comared to him)

Crease
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spawn's a beast, you guys didn't even go into which version were talking about so ....

1st Age, Thanos 7/10

2nd Age, Spawn 10/10

3rd Age, Spawn 6/10

Agreed, even though I hate to admit it smile Much better matchup thanthe Maestro thing.

Takion
Third age is stronger than first. Third is about to get stronger than 2nd very soon.

Lord Urizen
Do you guys think the Disciple could kill Mammon?

Lord Urizen
And shit...imagine they brought Urizen back???

I doubt it though sad

Takion
And shit...imagine they brought Urizen back???

I doubt it though sad
Any thing could happen. I bet Urizen will come back in Spawn 160.

MR.Grum
AS MISTER GRUM I THINK THAt MR.THANOS(40billion year old vergin) WOULD EAT WUTS LEFT OF MR.SPAWNS FACE DO TO THANOS MASIVE CASE OF BLUE BALLS

MR.Grum
reading What the f**k? laughing out loud

Takion
Originally posted by MR.Grum
AS MISTER GRUM I THINK THAt MR.THANOS(40billion year old vergin) WOULD EAT WUTS LEFT OF MR.SPAWNS FACE DO TO THANOS MASIVE CASE OF BLUE BALLS
Thanos slept with Death. So what. spawn slept with Wanda and one of
Heavens hottest Angels.

Takion
Originally posted by MR.Grum
reading What the f**k? laughing out loud
Thanos is cool. But Spawn is much Stronger. The guy is Nigh omnipotent.

Thanos_6383
Thanos wins some battles.he loses some battles.I have no problem with that. big grin

MR.Grum
there both pimps so ima have to go for a 50 50 split sorry thanos

MR.Grum
u shuda kept the infinaty guntlet and all the gems

Lord Urizen
If Thanos is unequipped with Reality Gem, then Spawn beats him.

Lord Urizen
NOT EASILY, but Spawn is powerful as hell at this point.

Thanos would need serious prep to beat Spawn now.

Darth Martin
Spawn.

Mider
i heard of a spawn character who could make a star go nova like nothing who is this?

branhole
whos the most powerful in image?

Mider
spawn is not the most powerful in image lucifer should be stronger and image god is of course stronger, the thing is spawn was given the power of the green world meaning ALL NATURE is under his command thats big time power, beside that im not sure who is stronger.

mighty adam
this will be a every hard fight for even spawn i say spawn wins 7/10. thanos is too smart and powerfull to beat 10/10. 7/10 if spawn is lucky but if thanos use that god like mind of his it will go 5/10 for both heros

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by branhole
whos the most powerful in image?

So far its between:

Urizen or Kali (besides God and Lucifer ofcourse)

And maybe Man of Miracles, it is unknown what force he is. But it has been suggested that he is on par with both God and Lucifer, he is the neutral force that wants to stop both Heaven and Hell.

Lord Urizen
I am a fanboy for both Thanos and Spawn.

If it is a sudden fight, Spawn wins.

If Thanos had prep, he'd win.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
i heard of a spawn character who could make a star go nova like nothing who is this?

Abdiel from Curse of the Spawn, but many higher angels in Image can make a star go Nova.

Mider
your not a fanboy, fanboy is this fanboy is a guy who thinks his fav or her fav character NEVER EVER LOSES if your fav character was scooby doo and he went up against supes in one minute prep and you say he wins then your a fanboy

thanospimphand
Thanos is cool. But Spawn is much Stronger. The guy is Nigh omnipotent.

spawn has more raw power in hell, true, but strength wise he is way outta his league . thanos' manipulation of the cosmic force can push his strength levels to almost infinite amounts and it really does depend on which age spawn this is cuz 2nd age and third age r just way to much. for him alone to handle without any reality gems or serious tech and prep

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by thanospimphand
spawn has more raw power in hell, true, but strength wise he is way outta his league . thanos' manipulation of the cosmic force can push his strength levels to almost infinite amounts and it really does depend on which age spawn this is cuz 2nd age and third age r just way to much. for him alone to handle without any reality gems or serious tech and prep

1st Age Spawn would lose.

But 2nd and 3rd? Thanos will have some problems. He will need some serious prep to beat these versions of Spawn.

mrichardson45
bump

xmeat
thanos wins

TricksterPriest
For once, Thanos may be outmatched. Depending on which age Spawn is used, it's either a close fight, or a total slaughter.

1st Age: Could go either way. More likely Thanos due to Spawn's power restrictions.
2nd Age: Probably Spawn, especially in Hell. It'll be like Odin vs. Thanos, Thanos will do well, but he's not winning.
3rd Age: The best matchup of the 4 ages. At this point, Spawn isn't really restricted in his power and he has full knowledge of all his abilities.
4th Age: Massive Curbstomp in favor of Spawn. 4th age, or God Spawn as he's called, is easily eternity level.

So going by 3rd age, could go either way. A very good matchup. is there prep? Where do they fight? And additional items or weapons?

mrichardson45
No prep, just a random fight.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For once, Thanos may be outmatched. Depending on which age Spawn is used, it's either a close fight, or a total slaughter.

1st Age: Could go either way. More likely Thanos due to Spawn's power restrictions.
2nd Age: Probably Spawn, especially in Hell. It'll be like Odin vs. Thanos, Thanos will do well, but he's not winning.
3rd Age: The best matchup of the 4 ages. At this point, Spawn isn't really restricted in his power and he has full knowledge of all his abilities.
4th Age: Massive Curbstomp in favor of Spawn. 4th age, or God Spawn as he's called, is easily eternity level.

So going by 3rd age, could go either way. A very good matchup. is there prep? Where do they fight? And additional items or weapons?

Lord Urizen
1st age spawn loses

2nd age spawn wins

3rd age spawn would lose

God Spawn would humiliate Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.