which episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
i like episode 3 more cus more action and lots of people die and darth vader was born

Razielim
Wrong section.

But ESB, obviously.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Here they are in the order that i like them. from favorite to least favorite.

Episode 3-Revenge of the Sith
Episode 6-Return of the Jedi
Episode 5-Empire Strikes Back
Episode 4-A New Hope
Episode 1-The Phantom Menace
Episode 2-Attack of the Clones

vader sith
my fav in order
1)ep3 revenge of the sith
2)ep6 return of the jedi
3)ep1 the phantom menace
4)ep5 empire strikes back
5)ep2 attack of the clones
6)ep4 a new hope

Rampant ox
Hahaha. You have it completely wrong. The movies go like this:
-AOTC:Involves all the things that make a great movie, big battles, Christopher Lee, Love sequence, great plot, Count Dooku. Basically Count Dooku because he goes around wtf pwning everything in sight!!
-ROTS:A great movie with stunning special effects. Spectacular fight scenes. The only bad thing was the demise of the great Count!!
ROTJ:Yoda finally dies! It has a great space battle and a great sequence in the emperors throne room.
-ESB:A pretty good movie. It takes a while for the storyline to get started (in my opinion) and the only great thing is Vaders signature line at the end.
-ANH:The classic movie. Introduces the OT characters and has a fairly good fight scene with Vader at the end. Special effects arent great and need to be touched up.
-TPM:A basic storyline. Tatooine was boring. Good for introducing characters but thats about it. Yoda looks like shit. Maul might be the only redeeming quality.

Razielim
Honestly, Count Dooku was the only thing good about AotC. In my opinion.

And one character, no matter how cool, cannot make a movie. IMO, AotC was the worst.

BLAK FOX
I think it was definitely the worst out of all of the pt films, but I personally really disliked the ot.

DarthMaul9123
all of star wars in my opinion is one big movie split in to several sections for time purposes, but its not truly that but george said in rots dvd to think of it as one big movie called(and i quote) the tradgedy of Darth Vader, because its really focussing on vader

Antaeus
All episodes are fantastic, but here are the top 6:

1. Ep 5
2. Ep 6
3. Ep 4
4. Ep 2
5. Ep 1
6. Ep 3

Episode 6 would have been the best if there were no Ewoks.
Episode 3: ridiculous that Obi Wan could beat up Anakin

Also ridiculous that all Yodas fights are a tie - especially against Count Duko - he should have beaten him up easy.

Crado
Here are mine:
1. RotS.
2. AotC.
3. TPM.
4. RotJ.
5. ESB.
6. ANH.

Tangible God
I love how the youthful fans tend to enjoy the action-packed, flashy, dialogue-impaired PT.

Darth Martin
I like to generally think of Star Wars as one big movie also but my favorite are in this order.

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Attack of the Clones
4. A New Hope
5. Return of the Jedi
6. The Phantom Menace

The big EH
Originally posted by vader sith
i like episode 3 more cus more action and lots of people die and darth vader was born did you know that movie spanned over 6-9 months in a couple weeks,

Lord Coal
Three. Five and Six rocked too, but Padme was hot in 2 and 3

MEDVOCK
My Fave (in order - best on top, second fave on bottom)

1) STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES
2) STAR WARS: EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH

General G
1. ROTJ
2. ESB
3. ROTS
4. TPM
5. ANH
6. AOTC

Blue_Hefner
ROTS because it proved how weak Sidous really was since Mace whipped his ass.

Tangible God
You only say that 'cause Mace is a Brotha.

Darth_Frost
1.RotS ( come on the best duel's everything, ani killin padme... vader being born... YODA VS SIDIOUS!!!!!!SO COOL!!!!!!!!! ANI VS OBI-WAN SOOOOOOOOO COLLLLLOOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2.Aotc
3. Esb
4. RotJ
5.PM
6. you know it, you hate it the NH

Lord Coal
The problem with ANH is that not much happens. It's half an hour of a kid running around a desert, half an hour of some people floating around space, half an hour of people running around a space station and half an hour of predictable ending.

And the only lightsaber duel (Ben vs Vader) was, frankly, shit.

Nonetheless, I still like it, just not as much as I like the others.

And TPM had, in my opinion, one of the best duels ever. Maybe not quite on a level with ROTS Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, but still damn good. Other than that, the storyline sucked.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Tangible God
You only say that 'cause Mace is a Brotha.

You damned right.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Frost
1.RotS ( come on the best duel's everything, ani killin padme... vader being born... YODA VS SIDIOUS!!!!!!SO COOL!!!!!!!!! ANI VS OBI-WAN SOOOOOOOOO COLLLLLOOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2.Aotc
3. Esb
4. RotJ
5.PM
6. you know it, you hate it the NH Woah ho! Calm down there Chiko.

Kadesh
ROTS sucked abit, with dooku dieing so early and darth vader only making a cameo appearence at the last part with his suit,

Darth Zedster

The Planet

Council#13
Originally posted by The Planet

doh

The order is: 1,2,3,4,5,6. How did you pass the first grade? erm

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Council#13
doh

The order is: 1,2,3,4,5,6. How did you pass the first grade? erm

laughing out loud No we were just saying the films in the order we like them.

top=fravorite

bottom= least fravorite

laughing Happy Dance eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Council#13
herbnowai

I refuse to believe that. mhm

Darth_Frost
lol

Darth Zedster

Believe what you want but i'm not dum....

Am I? I S THAT WHAT YOU THINK!? sad confused

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Zedster

Believe what you want but i'm not dum....

Am I? I S THAT WHAT YOU THINK!? sad confused N-n-nuuuh---n----n-n-n-n...Yes sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.