Onslaught vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
Who and how?

supervenom
Umm this happened.

The only thing Savage Hulk did was rip off his Armor, but didn't defeat Onslaught at all.

However, it TOOK Hulk to do this as no one else could, not even Juggernaut.

Brutacus
Because juggernaut was allready defeated by onslaught

Rewmac
Juggernaut got a TK blast, Onslaught didn't have a body then, and final form Onlslaught is would wipe the floor with Hulk....

supervenom
Originally posted by Rewmac
Juggernaut got a TK blast, Onslaught didn't have a body then, and final form Onlslaught is would wipe the floor with Hulk....

The Onslaught that beat Juggernaut was weaker than the one that fought Savage Hulk...

grey fox
Mind-rape.

juggernaut66666
Onsluaght woul kill hulk pretty easily the only reason that he craked onslughts armor is because someone had to beat him beacause he was a bad guy but here it does not count who is good or bad

Dinalfos
Ha! You're just pissed that Juggy got raped and then curbstomped first laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ha! You're just pissed that Juggy got raped and then curbstomped first laughing
Im not a juggernaut fan anymore.Juggernaut was depowered that time he got depowered he lost his invulnerability and apart of his strenghtin all new exiles and the gem was never in his chest

Rewmac
The one that beat juggernaut was of pure energy...

Rewmac
Hulk got Onslaught from the back...And then just ripped his armour it hasn't done a thing to Onslaught...

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/8694/incrediblehulk445175gi.th.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9536/incrediblehulk44518198ts.th.jpg

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/7184/incrediblehulk445207yv.th.jpg

Lord Urizen
Awesome scans.

Savage Hulk, however, only broke Onslaught's armor.

He wasn't the one who defeated him.

It had to be non-mutant people Like Thor to jump into Onslaught and contain the energy within a physical form so that he could be harmed.

Yeah, the story did seem like PIS, like a desperate way to defeat Onslaught on the writers part, cuz they hyped him up to be Unstoppable...but whatever

Savage Hulk can't officially beat Onslaught, there's too many ways Onslaught could defeat him.

1) Mind Wipe

2) alter reality so that Savage Hulk becomes nothing

3) Magnetically stop the flow of iron to his brain, if that even affects Hulk though

4) Paraylyze Hulk with mind numbing blasts

etc.etc.etc.etc.

Brutacus
hulk has no change of course. onslaught is pure energy, you can't fight that now can you, the armor was just a shell.
But Banner help to stop Onslaught he also walked in to onslaught ( maybe he didn't intend to and was still a little confused or he tripped lol I don't know but his human form did help smile )

golem370
The Hulk always has a chance eventually he became immune to Xemnu telepathy and eventually the same thing would happen with Onslaught. Hulk has beat Galaxy Master fought Stranger and also fought of his mental suggestions and Shaper of the Worlds suggestions to. The Hulk has survived incredible odds and come out on top I am sorry I Think Hulk has some what of a chance

golem370
He beat Zzzax and he is pure energy

Rewmac
Good for him, final form Onslaught is just too strong...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

I got the whole Onslaught saga....big grin

He-guy88
yeah i agree onslought

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulk always has a chance eventually he became immune to Xemnu telepathy and eventually the same thing would happen with Onslaught. Hulk has beat Galaxy Master fought Stranger and also fought of his mental suggestions and Shaper of the Worlds suggestions to. The Hulk has survived incredible odds and come out on top I am sorry I Think Hulk has some what of a chance

The reason Hulk always overcomes these incredible, unbelievable odds is because he's one a hero, and two a main face for Marvel comics. The Hulk just like the X-Men, Spiderman, Captain America, always has to win. He's a hero and a popular one at that, of course he's always going to win or come out on top.

He-guy88
ill say wat i was told when i used that argument its not valid this is not a comic

Soujaboy
I know thats why in these forums Hulk loses far more than he ever would in a real comic. This is why I enjoy being on these forums so much.

Warmonger
I think every hulk fan is forgettign that Hulk couldn't get anywhere near Onlaught until Visona nd Rouge with the help of other managed to tear down his forcefeild. Not to mention Hulk was being protected by Phoenex from Onlaught's telepathy.

Hulk by himslef get destroyed.

Soujaboy
Logically, Hulk would be destroyed by a lot of characters that Marvel has him defeat.

golem370
The Hulk is just as good as any Super Hero in Marvel or DC period If Pre Crisis Superman Tanaraq Multple Doomsdays Lobo Replication are reality in Comic pages then anything the Hulk has done is also reality in comic book pages. He has just as much chance beating them as they do him. He has beat Gladiator which means he can be normal Superman and he has beat cosmic threats which means he could possible beat Silver Surfer Terrax Firelord or Nova. He has beat telepaths whichs mean he could possible beat Onslaught,Martian Manhunter and others. He has beat magical people like Dr Doom. He can even beat Geniuses like Tyrannus,The Leader,Dr Doom,Doc Samson and others. People just can't believe he has that much strength,Durability,Stamina,Willpower to do those things. He is in fact one of the greatest Superheros of all time. He's seen it all and done it all.

inamilist
This is ridiculous

at the beginning of the onslaught saga hulk WAS taken over psychicly by onslaught and sent after cable.

Hulk is doomed

Psyquis52
I concur. This is ridiculous. It's true that Onslaught wouldn't have gone down if it weren't for Hulk but there was a lot more going on then. One-on-one the Hulk is dust.

Rewmac
Onsloght is the pure form of invincible theory...

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Rewmac

Very nice Sig,Rewmac wink

Lord Urizen
Who here beleives that the Savage Hulk breaking down Onslaught's armor was sudden PIS ?

juggernaut66666
ME

Dinalfos
Not me. He can do it. However, Onslaught should not have allowed him to get that close. He has enough powers to keep Hulk at a distance, I guess. But the armour can be broken, especially by Hulk.

Also, it wasn't Savage Hulk.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The reason Hulk always overcomes these incredible, unbelievable odds is because he's one a hero, and two a main face for Marvel comics. The Hulk just like the X-Men, Spiderman, Captain America, always has to win. He's a hero and a popular one at that, of course he's always going to win or come out on top.

He got beat by Juggernaut, how is that ALWAYS winning?

If the roles were switched with Juggernaut, I doubt you'd be complaining.

Lord Urizen
Not me. He can do it. However, Onslaught should not have allowed him to get that close. He has enough powers to keep Hulk at a distance, I guess. But the armour can be broken, especially by Hulk.

Also, it wasn't Savage Hulk.

Not that Hulk cannot do such a thing, but the fact that Onslaught just took it...it looked like he didnt even fight back.....it seemed to verge on the lines of PIS

There were so many ways Onslaught could have prevented that, it was ludacris.

Like the writers got tired of the Onslaught story and NEEDED someone to defeat him already.

From the beginning of the story it seemed like Onslaught was this unstoppable evil, that "no hope" feeling was amazing. But then HULK SAVES THE DAY...it totally minimized the REAL THREAT that Onslaught was.

supervenom
Well Onslaught isn't defeated, correct?

He could manifest himself in any comic.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Also, it wasn't Savage Hulk. First it was Savage Hulk, second look at the scans or should I post the whole comic???? Onslaught wasn't defeated, even when Hulk got the second touch with him, there were the whole Avengers and the X-Men too...Hulk got in got his ass kicked, ripped the armour a bit and the explosion devided Hulk and Banner..Hulk had to win, but he also had luck too and great backup...

Hulk fighting Onslaught is PIS...

inamilist
the whole final fight was PIS

onslaught had on several occasions throughout the series detonated omni dirrectional blasts that tore through buildings and KO'd differant heroes

the fact that in his final fight he resorts to punching it out with the hulk...

sigh

jasofisc
well Onsalught wanted someone to break his armor as reed spelled out in the next couple frames.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by supervenom
He got beat by Juggernaut, how is that ALWAYS winning?

If the roles were switched with Juggernaut, I doubt you'd be complaining.

I wasn't complaining, I was just stating a fact. You know as well as I do the "Hero's" especially the fan favorites always no matter what the odds cannot be beaten, they always come out on top. For example, the way Spiderman defeated Firelord or how the Ultimates at the end of volume 2 are going to overcome all odds, defeat the Liberators and take back America. This is why Onslaught was defeated, and why Hulk was the one who broke his armor.

By the Way, Juggernaut is a hero now and I cant stand it. I was just letting you know encase you hadn't read New Excalibur.

zachrivard
hulk goes down hard

LordKaos
Hulk didn't beat Onslaught, he helped him! Tearing the armour helped Onslaught reach his final stage. Without Jean (a telepath) it would not have happened anyway.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I wasn't complaining, I was just stating a fact. You know as well as I do the "Hero's" especially the fan favorites always no matter what the odds cannot be beaten, they always come out on top. For example, the way Spiderman defeated Firelord or how the Ultimates at the end of volume 2 are going to overcome all odds, defeat the Liberators and take back America. This is why Onslaught was defeated, and why Hulk was the one who broke his armor.

By the Way, Juggernaut is a hero now and I cant stand it. I was just letting you know encase you hadn't read New Excalibur.

I agree, he just isn't the same.

Also, it seemed to me that you were as how you were always defending Juggernaut, to the very end. My mistake.

But I think that Juggernaut has A LOT of good matches, such as against Thor and others. I personally think that he looks more of a threat than Hulk ever has, a lot of his matches he just pummels his opponent. Poor Venom comes to mind...

drwerwer
um didnt it take a bannerless hulk to even hit onslaught then it took him to get really pissed off to finally deliver that one punch that broke onslaught and i dont think savage hulk is as powerful as he was there so i give the win to onslaught

drwerwer
o yea i think onslaught would win almost every time to since onslaught is just to much for him

supervenom
Onslaught is too much for anyone really since he is pure energy.

I believe Galactus is the same if I am not mistaken? His body is just a vessel for his cosmic self. Once the body is gone, the power dispurses, as what happened when he became a star or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.