Super Skrull Vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
Super Skrull super powered Skrull that has all the powers of the fantastic four plus shapeshifting.

Vs

the Super Sentinel From days of future past timline. supposedly the perfect sentinel. it has regenrative cappability. a learning matix. and loads of kick ass weaponary.

nimrod009
Ahh, good thread. I think Nimrod takes this though.

S.S
A non-jobbing Skrull takes him.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by nimrod009
Ahh, good thread. I think Nimrod takes this though.

Crazy sig ! smile

Nimrod all the way ... Apparently, like the Super Skrull, Nimrods set to make a return this summer. smile

rougeredmage
Nimrod is currently appearing in new x-men.. or is it new xmen acadamy.. any way the one that should be called new mutants !

illadelph12
I'd have to say Nimrod. Nimrod is maybe 2-3 levels below the Fury when it comes to adapting to an opponent and countering it's abilities. He already has a vast database of knowledge dealing with superhuman mutants, so nothing Super Skrull presents is something Nimrod isn't already designed to deal with. There are plenty of shape shifting, flame throwing, super strong, energy construct forming mutants that Nimrod has in his database. Hell, he analyzed classic Juggernaut and put him down with a sonic.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd have to say Nimrod. Nimrod is maybe 2-3 levels below the Fury when it comes to adapting to an opponent and countering it's abilities. He already has a vast database of knowledge dealing with superhuman mutants, so nothing Super Skrull presents is something Nimrod isn't already designed to deal with. There are plenty of shape shifting, flame throwing, super strong, energy construct forming mutants that Nimrod has in his database. Hell, he analyzed classic Juggernaut and put him down with a sonic.

Agreed .... I am inclined to believe that Nimrod is somewhat stronger and a lot more durable, although this doesn't really matter. smile

S.S
Nimrod losses how you ask because it's pink that's why........

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Nimrod losses how you ask because it's pink that's why........

big grin Agreed ... I change my vote !!!!!!!

S.S
If he comes back like in a black badass color then he'll win but the pink ain't working.........erm

rougeredmage
well my money is on Super Skrull. sure i dont think that he will win by mutch but he will win. and the super skrull can be any colour he wants to be and invisable. stick that up yours Pinky

spideycarnage
nimrod wins.

Soleran
I don't see why SuperSkrull wouldn't just blow him apart with his force fields and keep his body seperated with forcefields preventing them from reforming.

guy222
nimrod

Barbarian Shams
Nimrod takes this 9/10 with no questions asked. This is the deadliest Sentinel ever created, and the one who can truly adapt to an opponent's powers on the fly.

guy222
Nimrod

Stoic
Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.