Forest Law vs. Fei Long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
who would win

sorry if this has been made already

samishe
This one should be :who is a better Bruce Lee clone?big grin

EkinEku
yah i really want to do that lol but it would be against the rules to add hon fu for a 3 way

IcePunk
Forest, cuz his combos and other stuff>Fei Long's.

But I dunno erm

samishe
My vote is for Forest too.

shin_remy
Fei Long!!

he has supers and Forest not,

Forest fights as a regular human but a strong human, looks more like Bruce Lee.

IcePunk
And Fei Long doesnt? WTF is a super? I knew you'd come here, stop stalking me!!

shin_remy
a super ?

a superattack, that takes a half lifebar away

a super is for example something like Shinkuu Hadouken
a special is for example a Hadouken.

every character in sf has specials and supers.

fei long has only normals like normal humans. Fei Long fights as a human only more advanger only by the fact he has supers and specials.

if Fei Long didn't had these it was even. Then it was a tie!! you see what i'm heading at

1021kid
are both chairicters from tekken or is one from street fighter?

Sub-Zero_Master
I say Fei Long he is cooler,Faster and more flexible and has a Super Punch Combo and A Fricking Awesome Fire Kick

IcePunk
Forest has supers too, just about every Tekken fighter has supers, but I guess you, Remy, didnt know that roll eyes (sarcastic)

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy
Fei Long!!

he has supers and Forest not,

Forest fights as a regular human but a strong human, looks more like Bruce Lee.

doh Dude, what does it take you to finally realise that Tekken characters are NOT regular humans and they are a match for SF characters?!

Forest wins.

IcePunk
But I'm sure you already know, he's a SF fanboy

shin_remy
Originally posted by samishe
doh Dude, what does it take you to finally realise that Tekken characters are NOT regular humans and they are a match for SF characters?!

Forest wins.

there not a match, sf breaks tekken!!

but ok this these are all opinions, i go for Fei long smile

and call a super from Forest then ?

Fei Long has his firekick and a fast 3 hit combo attack and an super.

what is the super from Forest then?

IcePunk

what is the super from Forest then? 3-hit combo !?!? laughing OMFG you're about the biggest SF fanboy I've ever seen. Forest has 3-combos as a standard "press-same-buttom-three-times" and one of his 10-hit combos do waaaaaaaaaay greater damage than Fei Long's three, no doubt about it. And as for his "supers", the-inch-punch (actually a standard attack but it does some good damage and is done quickly) and the standard super attack that just about any tekken fighter has which erases 50% of the oppenent's lifebar.

So please understand this, Forest have faaaaaaaaaaar more combos and other stuff which plain and simply means Forest>Fei, or is it Forest > Fei? Anywho, Forest wins this

kamikz
Edit.

samishe

what is the super from Forest then?

SF wins only because they have much more characters. Sorry but Tekken has a VERY good chance of winning if you put same amount of SF fighters against Tekken fighters.

LOL laughing laughing 3 HIT COMBO! Dude, again it's obvious you don't know anything about Tekken so stop judging, Forest has over hundred different moves and comboes that include one Super Punch that takes more than 50% of life of his opponents. Hell, if you want I can name all his moves and even tell you how to perform them if you don't believe me.

Sorry but Fei Long is getting down.

samishe
Originally posted by IcePunk
But I'm sure you already know, he's a SF fanboy

Yeah, I kinda noticed...
Sorry Shin but it is true.

shin_remy
Originally posted by IcePunk
3-hit combo !?!? laughing OMFG you're about the biggest SF fanboy I've ever seen. Forest has 3-combos as a standard "press-same-buttom-three-times" and one of his 10-hit combos do waaaaaaaaaay greater damage than Fei Long's three, no doubt about it. And as for his "supers", the-inch-punch (actually a standard attack but it does some good damage and is done quickly) and the standard super attack that just about any tekken fighter has which erases 50% of the oppenent's lifebar.

So please understand this, Forest have faaaaaaaaaaar more combos and other stuff which plain and simply means Forest>Fei, or is it Forest > Fei? Anywho, Forest wins this

that punch is no super

that's a SPECIAL, like the flamekick of Fei Long

LOL i have tekken 1, 2, 3, tekken tag and tekken 5

and i play with Forest in Tekken so yes i know of Tekken

I have more fightinggames then Sf more then you can imagin, where do you think where i'm coming from ?

Still it is MY OPINION, that i go for Fei Long!! I don't have to agree with you guys!!

samishe
that punch is no super

that's a SPECIAL, like the flamekick of Fei Long

LOL i have tekken 1, 2, 3, tekken tag and tekken 5

and i play with Forest in Tekken so yes i know of Tekken

I have more fightinggames then Sf more then you can imagin, where do you think where i'm coming from ?

Still it is MY OPINION, that i go for Fei Long!! I don't have to agree with you guys!!

Yeah LOL Tekken 1,2,3 AND 5. I bet you have only Tekken 5 because all three tekkens included in it as minigames.

Would you tell me what is the difference between SUPER and SPECIAL? What makes Fei Long kick super?

And just for laughes. You play with Forest in Tekken 5big grin?

Scorpion_Master
Forest law ass PWN Fei long

shin_remy
no i play with Forest in Tekken Tag

tekken 3 do i have original, yes tekken 1 and 2 are with tekken 5

i also use Jin and Hwoarang and Ganryu.

Na that Firekick is a special like the superpunch of Forest. Special of Forest is more effective but Fei Long has also a superattack when his energybalk is full that takes at least 50% of the lifebalk away.

euh confused

ok it would be close, and now i don;t know it anymore, it are actually the same person sad

IcePunk
Forest doesnt need a certain amount of energy to do a "superspecial"

shin_remy
well forest has to gather his Ki for that punch

samishe
I still concider Forest's and Fei's attacks super, not special. Tekken just don't have "superenergylines" Like SF, but it doesn't mean anything. BTW Forest and Marshal are my fav characters in Tekken. Before I even heard about Tekken my favourite character was Street Fighter's Fei Long, he was the reason why I chose Forest as my favourite.

Why is this gonna be closed?

shin_remy
the same reason why i choosed Forest to!!

samishe
LOL I love Bruce Lee like characters.

shin_remy
yeah me too

1021kid
law

IcePunk
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Forest law ass PWN Fei long confused dontgetit

Originally posted by 1021kid
lawl
laughing out loud couldnt help myself

Sixth_Winged
no i play with Forest in Tekken Tag

tekken 3 do i have original, yes tekken 1 and 2 are with tekken 5

i also use Jin and Hwoarang and Ganryu.

Na that Firekick is a special like the superpunch of Forest. Special of Forest is more effective but Fei Long has also a superattack when his energybalk is full that takes at least 50% of the lifebalk away.

euh confused

ok it would be close, and now i don;t know it anymore, it are actually the same person sad

You know then that Forest in tekken has a one punch move that's not only unblockable but takes away 100 pts out of the normal 140 pts in tekken lifebar.

Forest has more varieties of attack and has longer combos but most of all.....is 3d and can move from sidewards and not the linear directions laughing

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
You know then that Forest in tekken has a one punch move that's not only unblockable but takes away 100 pts out of the normal 140 pts in tekken lifebar.

Forest has more varieties of attack and has longer combos but most of all.....is 3d and can move from sidewards and not the linear directions laughing

LOL Forest steps aside and Fei loses.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Sam Z
LOL Forest steps aside and Fei loses.

It's quite funny how Akuma was using 3d to his advantage in SF ex series. He just moves to sides and pass it off as Teleportation laughing

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It's quite funny how Akuma was using 3d to his advantage in SF ex series. He just moves to sides and pass it off as Teleportation laughing

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.