Bullseye vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Bullseye vs Sabretooth

who wins?

Tassadar
Sabertooth kicks his ass, Bullseyes cooler, but Sabes is too strong and has too much endurance

He-guy88
i was under the impression the wole time i saw sabertooth in the comics he had wolvs healing factor

Grimm22
Bullseye takes it.

Seriously the guy can knock people out with a paper airplane wink

He-guy88
i can see bullseye hitting him with a paper airplain were ever he was aming but not knocking him out

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
i can see bullseye hitting him with a paper airplain were ever he was aming but not knocking him out

Well im just saying that to show how skilled Bullseye is

He-guy88
skilled he is indeed

samishe
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bullseye takes it.

Seriously the guy can knock people out with a paper airplane wink

That must be painfull...

diabloman
sab. has a healing factor if you dont remember that.

jinzin
with admantium bones, a strength factor in the class 15 to 20, regenerative abilities better than logan, sensory factors better than logan's too, and SKILL as good as wolverine's, and speed GREATER than wolverine's.... ummm yeah you guys already know what I'm gonna say.

diabloman
Originally posted by jinzin
with admantium bones, a strength factor in the class 15 to 20, regenerative abilities better than logan, sensory factors better than logan's too, and SKILL as good as wolverine's, and speed GREATER than wolverine's.... ummm yeah you guys already know what I'm gonna say. exactly. he has the same skills as wolverine but higher.

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
sab. has a healing factor if you dont remember that.

thats wat i thought wassent for sure

Grimm22
Bullseye can make a weapon out of anything.

Anything. Plus, Bullseye never misses (unless he's fighting daredevil).

Bullseye shoots out Sabertooth's eyes and goes on from there wink

He-guy88
ok now sabs eye re grows now wat

roughrider
I wish they'd kill each other. stick out tongue

He-guy88
i veary much like ur signature

Grimm22
ok now sabs eye re grows now wat

Give Bullseye a box of nails and Sabertooth is dead wink

He-guy88
no his healing factor steps in

Grimm22
no his healing factor steps in

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The healing factor isnt going to help him much when Bullseye is done with him

He-guy88
well wolverine's healing factor saved him when magneto ripped the adamantidum from his boady

He-guy88
that ripped him open preaty bad so sab with same healing i doubt bullseye gonna do to much

Grimm22
that ripped him open preaty bad so sab with same healing i doubt bullseye gonna do to much

Sabertooth chokes on a penut that Bullseye lodges into his throat stick out tongue

He-guy88
yea funny

jinzin
Bullseye can make a weapon out of anything.

Anything. Plus, Bullseye never misses (unless he's fighting daredevil).

Bullseye shoots out Sabertooth's eyes and goes on from there wink

confused

not that THIS would even happen.. but seriosuly.. sabes doesn't need his eyes to lock onto a target.. he did this while fighting Iron fist in ***** black... same when he foguht dd...

jinzin
Give Bullseye a box of nails and Sabertooth is dead wink

you're joking.. sabretooth takes automatic gunfire pointblank without so much as flinching... the guy can take it.. and dish it out one speed blitz and bullseye's done for.

Grimm22
confused

not that THIS would even happen.. but seriosuly.. sabes doesn't need his eyes to lock onto a target.. he did this while fighting Iron fist in ***** black... same when he foguht dd...

True he dosent need his eyes. As his smelling can be his eyes for him.

Grimm22
you're joking.. sabretooth takes automatic gunfire pointblank without so much as flinching... the guy can take it.. and dish it out one speed blitz and bullseye's done for.

Gunfire isnt as deadly as a box of nails with Bullseye.

Thanos_6383
Bullseye is cool and all,but I am not sure he can take Sabretooth down.

srankmissingnin
Gunfire isnt as deadly as a box of nails with Bullseye.

Yes it is. Just not as likely to hit it's target.

diabloman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The healing factor isnt going to help him much when Bullseye is done with him if sabretooth can take soem stabs from wolvie and still be alive then he can take it from bullseye of course of what ever he throws at him. and sabes eyes are quick big time. he will be able to see quick if something is going at him.

Psyquis52
Sabertooth 7/10 in my humble opinion.

Warmonger
Sabertoht 8/10. Deadpool beat Bullseye in about 2 matchs so Sabertooth can too.

He-guy88
well their been 7/10 8/10 ill say 9/10

peejayd

He-guy88
huh i dident know this was still going on

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sabertooth 7/10 in my humble opinion.

Awesome Sig,Psyquis52 cool

rougeredmage
Sabertooth Wins.,,, Read the Identity Disk mini series. sabertooth ended up beating the crap out of bullseye. sabertooth is bigger stronger. with more endurance and a healing factor, ... case closed

Shinkuu
with admantium bones, a strength factor in the class 15 to 20, regenerative abilities better than logan, sensory factors better than logan's too, and SKILL as good as wolverine's, and speed GREATER than wolverine's.... ummm yeah you guys already know what I'm gonna say. Sabretooth isn't as skilled as Wolverine, but everything else power oriented is true. Bullseye has nothing to hurt Creed. Bullseye's entire fighting style is crap. I can flick my own teeth at you hard enough to kill you/I can knock you out with a paper airplane. What a load of horse dooky. Explain that.

Sabretooth would take everything Bullseye has to offer and then crush his head without breaking stride.

grey fox
Sabertooth tears Bullseye apart.

Next.

A.J
Originally posted by rougeredmage
Sabertooth Wins.,,, Read the Identity Disk mini series. sabertooth ended up beating the crap out of bullseye. sabertooth is bigger stronger. with more endurance and a healing factor, ... case closed can you post the fight please

Grimm22
Originally posted by Shinkuu
Bullseye's entire fighting style is crap. I can flick my own teeth at you hard enough to kill you/I can knock you out with a paper airplane. What a load of horse dooky. Explain that.

Wow, well considering that Bullseye could kill you with nothing but a fingernail, I think you need to shut up wink

DarkCrawler
Sabretooth 9/10. Stronger, faster, healing factor, adamantium skeleton...

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Shinkuu
Sabretooth isn't as skilled as Wolverine, but everything else power oriented is true. Bullseye has nothing to hurt Creed. Bullseye's entire fighting style is crap. I can flick my own teeth at you hard enough to kill you/I can knock you out with a paper airplane. What a load of horse dooky. Explain that.

Sabretooth would take everything Bullseye has to offer and then crush his head without breaking stride.

LOL@Horse Dooky laughing

FrothByte
as long as it isn't close quarters combat, i'd give the fight to bullseye. remember that he could knock sabertooth out, and no amount of healing factor can help you gain back consciousness.

bullseye could hit him with something in the throat (this could cause him to black out) or maybe hit him with with a whole armalite of nails in the solar plexus... yes he'd regenerate from this but he'd have the wind knocked out of him for a while.

Or bullseye could nail him in the eyes, the nose, the ears, the mouth, hell even in the groin.

spidermonkey
I don't know. I would give the fight to Bullseye because he can keep his distance and attack until Sabretooth is dead, but I'm not so sure that Bullseye could keep his distance.

Sabretooth is trained (CIA I think) and has that strong scent thingie. I believe he could track him down easily.

bitca730
I'd give it to Sabretooth...

He-guy88
frist i have to say that just cause bullseye has awsome aim dont mean he can kill sab i thought this on had ended

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
I don't know. I would give the fight to Bullseye because he can keep his distance and attack until Sabretooth is dead, but I'm not so sure that Bullseye could keep his distance.

Sabretooth is trained (CIA I think) and has that strong scent thingie. I believe he could track him down easily.

cool

dawsey28
I knew Sabretooth would win.

BUSTER1
Sabretooth 10/10 unless the fight is written by the moron who had Bullseye kill someone by spitting his tooth through their skull

llagrok
Agent X cut Sabretooth's throat and occupied him pretty much.

Bullseye might not be fast enough to keep his distance though.

redhotrash
For Bullseye to take a reasonable amount of wins here you'd have to give him prep time, his choice of weapons, and a decent amount of room to work with. That said, he maybe takes 4 out of 10, but that'd be pushing it too honestly.

hugekent
He's one of my favourite characters but I don't get Bullseye's "power". I f it isn't actually a power, how can he have a perfect aim? It's not possible. A normal human being cannot be faultless in any way, it's just not possible. If he were able to throw something and hit a bullseye 100 times out of 100, it should be a power and be explained as such, because otherwise, it's kind of stupid.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by hugekent
He's one of my favourite characters but I don't get Bullseye's "power". I f it isn't actually a power, how can he have a perfect aim? It's not possible. A normal human being cannot be faultless in any way, it's just not possible. If he were able to throw something and hit a bullseye 100 times out of 100, it should be a power and be explained as such, because otherwise, it's kind of stupid.

Believe it or not, despite my earlier post, i do get Bullseye's "power" as this is a comic book character. I can accept him being able to kill someone by throwing aplaying card so that its edge slices their throat. What i don't like is when the writers go overboard and portray him as being so deadly, that he can SPIT something out of his mouth hard enough that it strikes someone dead. This would require incredibly super strong lungs, something he has never been shown to have

yugotank
Could Bullseye sniper his eyes out?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by yugotank
Could Bullseye sniper his eyes out?

He would probably heal.

redhotrash
Taking his eyes would work for bit. It takes a little bit longer to grow back a pair of eyeballs. But thats assuming Bullseye is able to hit him there and be able to finish him off with the window it opens without being grabbed and snapped in half.

Battlehammer
Sabertooth is easily fast enough to dodge most if not all of bull eyes range attacks. sabertooth is able to close the gap between them extremely fast. Bull eye really can't put sabertooth down.

dawsey28
Would Sabretooth need his eyes to win?

Faceman
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Sabertooth is easily fast enough to dodge most if not all of bull eyes range attacks. sabertooth is able to close the gap between them extremely fast. Bull eye really can't put sabertooth down.

thumb up

King_Mungi
Bullseye flicks an atomic bomb at Sabretooth shifty

Battlehammer
lol

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey

I can agree with this. smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sabretooth 910/10. Stronger, faster, healing factor, adamantium skeleton...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.