Dr Doom vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No prep, who wins?

R.O.T. Yahman
Probably Doom, especially in his latest incarnation. I think he posed Strange a lot of problems as well as sh!tting on the FF4. smile

Grimm22
Doom 10/10

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom 10/10
how? without prep

Grimm22
Originally posted by spideycarnage
how? without prep

Even without Prep, Doom is still more than a match for Iron Man

DarkCrawler
Iron Man probably takes the majority.

spideycarnage
i know that, but i was wondering wat can doom do to iron man witout prep? iron man if anything can fly around or over doom close to the speed of sound and just play target practice via uni-beams. without prep and a trick up doom's sleave i say ironman 7/10.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Iron Man probably takes the majority.
thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i know that, but i was wondering wat can doom do to iron man witout prep? iron man if anything can fly around or over doom close to the speed of sound and just play target practice via uni-beams. without prep and a trick up doom's sleave i say ironman 7/10.

Doom's sheilds have proven to be some of the most powerful in the entire MU.

I dont think its going to be that easy for IM to take this

He-guy88
im not sure but id say dr doom just for how tough he is not just in tec but hes got magic combined with his tec or at least he use to tell me if im wrong

Tassadar
In a straight fight without prep Iron Man wins, but if Doom has any resources to work with Stark gets shown what ownage is

grey fox
Doom goes back in time and kills Tony's father before getting ....uh....acquainted... with his mother.

Tron
It's been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332060

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.