dariencove's paint made sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dariencove
my first sig, but it was messed up during uploading

dariencove
i made a 2nd sig already

Takion
Nice job.

dariencove
thanks

NBT
Nice sigs!

KH2
cool sig yo homie

dariencove
my 3rd and personally favorite sig that i made

7-11
What the f**k?

Bloigen
Why don't you just download GIMP?

NBT
I told him that at school. But he continues to use Paint.

dariencove
there is 2 reasons that i don't use anything but paint

1- my comp is too slow for gimp.

2- you can work on paint sigs almost any where, because most computers, even school ones, have paint.

Barker
But then again, A Good Artist Is Limited in Paint, While A Crappy one Is Running Around in Gimp, And An Even Sh!ttier one is Sh!tting Around In a Photoshop Trial. erm

What did I just say? confused no expression

dariencove
that is very true if my cousin had gimp or photo shop and a fast comp
he'd make much better than now

dariencove
this is the 4th sig and any one can use any of these sigs, but i know most people wont

NBT
Nice sig!

dariencove
i made my new avy to go with the 4th sig

dariencove
next one

dariencove
i fixed it

dariencove
the 3rd sig is differnt now cus im using anwe one, im haveing trouble uploading a next one

DigiMark007
Originally posted by dariencove
there is 2 reasons that i don't use anything but paint

1- my comp is too slow for gimp.

2- you can work on paint sigs almost any where, because most computers, even school ones, have paint.

I have Gimp downloaded on a few cpus at my campus. They like to delete new downloads though, so I have to hide it pretty well....but it's nice for downtime and such.

Kudos for not going insane. You seem to have a decent amount of talent, but Paint hijacks a lot of it. erm

dariencove
Wow, i cant believe you can do that at your campus with out getting caught! that gave me an idea. thx digi mark

dariencove
this is just a sig for my friend that just joined kmc

dariencove
ive worked so hard on this one but i have been side tracked on other sigs. this was my secret projest and was supposed to be my 3rd sig

dariencove
*project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.