The Runner vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

NoFate007
I don't know too much about Runner but I'll have to go with Doomsday.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't know too much about Runner but I'll have to go with Doomsday. That sounds bias, if you dont know about the runner.

General Kon-El
What else can Runner do besides superspeed running? Unless his strength level is above Class 100, i doubt he can harm Doomsday

Big Sexy
Runner is well above class 100. He has similar powers to the silver surfer and he runs at multiples of lightspeed.

grey fox
Runner

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder.htm

complexbrother
plus he has command of the power cosmic. he could just devolve Doomsday to a puddle, or take him and place him on a lonely asteroid out in the middle of space all in the blink of an eye.

Psyquis52
Runner wins.

He-guy88
well with all that said runner

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What else can Runner do besides superspeed running? Unless his strength level is above Class 100, i doubt he can harm Doomsday
His strength is way above 100 tons, and he can augment it even further. He can manipulate emotions and has the power primordal. He could merely manipulate DD's very essence.

Runner 10/10

Mider
doomsday would have to evolve ALOT to beat runner.

Lord Urizen
The Runner murdered Silver Surfer back in the day. He grabbed him and flung him and such rediculous speeds into a planet which cracked it open.

Silver Surfer an obviously go beyond Class 100 because of power cosmic to enhance his strength, but Runner still killed him.

If it weren't for Thanos time' gem in Thanos Quest, the Runner could have squashed Thanos into "grape jelly" and even Thanos didn't argue with that claim.

How could he not SMEAR Doomsday into grey dust ?

D-Block
The Runner wins very easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.