The Punisher(without guns) vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chad_Castle
If The Punisher met Daredevil in a field who would win if The Punisher did not have his guns. Keep in mind that The Punisher still has his knives!

nimrod009
You've taken away Punisher's ace card here. His only chance of taking Daredevil out would be from range, therefore I say Punisher loses with these stipulations.

A.J
yep daredevil takes it

GODSCRIBE
As if Daredevil wasn't a handful enough WITH the guns.

A.J
huh

GODSCRIBE
Punisher fighting Daredevil with guns= already a difficult task

Punisher fighting Daredevil without guns= impossible

do you understand?

A.J
oh yeah i fort u was saying daredevil has guns lol

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, it could be interpreted that way.

A.J
true true anyway chad did you think pun had a chance

Chad_Castle
OF Course Castle has a chance. Castle is extremely skilled h2h(He has mastered ninjitsu,Hwarangdo,Chin Na and Shorin-Ryu to name a few.That is excluding the additional h2h training from the seals and marines).Castle could take DD 7/10. It would be tough but Castle has the experience.He is known to have killed nearly a dozen men at a time, not to mention the thousands of kills he has had!DD Lacks the killer instinct.Also Castle engages in a brutal regemen of calistenics, katas and firing range practice daily.He trains while DD is doing his lawyer thing.Castle is an exceptional knife fighter as well!Castle definitely has the upper hand!

A.J
.........i know hes good but batman wupped him easy and daredevil can do the same maybe not easy but he can qup him for sure

Shinkuu
Back in the day Punisher smacked around Daredevil a couple of times. He was using guns, but when Daredevil brought it close quarters Frank had no problem keeping up and even gaining the upper hand. It was even in Daredevil's own book. These days DD's fighting ability is unrealistic and rediculous. Without guns Castle would go down in a matter of minutes, even with grenades and knives.

illadelph12
Ballistic knife to the throat.

Don't f*ck with Frank.

roughrider
Frank's a tough mother, but he's needed guns just to stay competitive with DD in the past. Without guns, h2h, he's been outclassed.

DarkCrawler
Daredevil takes this.

samishe
Taking away Frank's guns is the same as taking away DD radar sence. That's just wrong.

roughrider
It just goes to show that Frank's h2h skills, while quite good, are still below DD's. At heart, he's a brawler, like Batman observed. Will play more dirty to win, but that hasn't been enough against DD in the past.

diabloman
DD would punish punisher

godking
Its been done before DD criples Frank without guns

FrothByte
DD's radar sense gives him an advantage in h2h coz he has a 360 degree vision. he would see the hits no matter what direction its comming from..

And he is a better fighter than frank

Grimm22
Why is this even in discussion? confused

Seriously punisher is cool but he cant touch daredevil in h2h skills

Fanboy
Daredevil wins.

jinzin
for as many times as daredevil as beat the living crap out of punisher and for as many times as punisher has admitted he's outclassed by DD I'm surprised this is even a question.

MrHeavySilence
I don't know man, could go either way. Punisher has a much more brutal mindset than Dare Devil, he's willing to blow your brains out to win, so imagine the crap he'd do in H2H. Dare Devil doesn't have that mentality, even though he's a lot more capable in the physiological sense.

I'd give them each 5/10

The Fake Macoy
Since DD has beaten Punisher a ton of times H2H, and Punisher has stated that DD is better than him, DD will almost always win this.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
for as many times as daredevil as beat the living crap out of punisher and for as many times as punisher has admitted he's outclassed by DD I'm surprised this is even a question.

thank you. i was wondering when someone would raise that point. dd kicked his arse h2h a couple times. frank is tough with weapons and prep. in a fight like this against a guy like dd, he's outclassed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.