Tekken vs Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
hahaha

who wins this

i go for Street Fighter easily.

i have seen Tekken do nothing impressiver then SF.

the impressive feats for Tekken are done by middle class street fighters.

IcePunk
OMG ROFLCOPTER

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy
hahaha

who wins this

Lies, you haven't ever seen Tekken at all.

And since SF has MUCH more characters they win. But put same amount of SF characters against Tekken characters, Tekken has a VERY big chance of winning.

shin_remy
Noo they haven't!

their impressive feats are for street fighter middleclass feats

samishe
Noo they haven't!

their impressive feats are for street fighter middleclass feats

Again you don't know anything about their feats. You proved that many times.

Scorpion_Master
have you seen the video in tekken 5 when heihachi got nuked by those Robots and he survives the explosion and fly away several miles... And he F*CKING SURVIVES THAT!!!!! that is impressive!!!

shin_remy
noo i don't think that's impressive

IcePunk
OMFG roll eyes (sarcastic)

samishe
noo i don't think that's impressive

That's not? He flew many miles through the air, then he was lieing unconcious for weeks under tonnes of rocks. He survived that. That is impressive. Devil Jin accidently destroyed the whole forest by simply standing there and shouting.

IcePunk
yes exactly most Tekken feat > SF feats

samishe
Or how about Asuka Kazama? How old is she? 17?
Remember how she punched Jin through a huge rock in non-canon movie. It is not canon but still they wouldn't have showed her doing such thing unless she could do it in a canon story.

shin_remy
soo?

Akuma destroys mauntains and islands with punches when he was weak , even Ken destroyed an Mountain when he was 10!

samishe
soo?

Akuma destroys mauntains and islands with punches when he was weak , even Ken destroyed an Mountain when he was 10!

Akuma is one of strongest SF characters ever. Asuka is a 17 years old girl who've been training for some years. And that young girl could break a huge rocks with easy, besides she broke the rock not with her fist but with Jin who flew like 30 feet back, that's much harder than simply punching it.

Blue nocturne
hahaha

who wins this

Heihachi coming back from the dead is impressive, your overrating Street Fighters.

soo?

Stop lying, ken never did that.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Heihachi coming back from the dead is impressive, your overrating Street Fighters. Yeah, that's the least he's doing laughing out loud

shin_remy

Stop lying, ken never did that.

i can show you some scans if you want to?

you just have to wait for saterday, a pal of mine borrows it ^_^

samishe
So strongest SF character VS one of the weakest Tekken character is still a match...big grin

Blue nocturne
i can show you some scans if you want to?

you just have to wait for saterday, a pal of mine borrows it ^_^

If it's a manga or comic it's not canon.

shin_remy
nope it is not canon

but samishe uses also non canon things like Asuka Kazama that punched Jin through a huge rock in non-canon movie.

Blue nocturne
nope it is not canon

but samishe uses also non canon things like Asuka Kazama that punched Jin through a huge rock in non-canon movie.

So you have to use the same?
asuka was jumping from tokyo's skyline with a bike that's impressive.

shin_remy
no!

come on, Tekken CAN'T hang in with sf of feats!!

Canon or NON Canon

doesn't matter!!

IcePunk
That is exactly what's wrong with you

shin_remy
i know it is wrong to say i know but i'm just being real

that's all

Blue nocturne
i know it is wrong to say i know but i'm just being real

that's all

No your being a fanboy.

IcePunk
Exactly

Blue nocturne
Just because you "LOVE" them and I do mean "LOVE",doesn't mean they can never lose ever.

shin_remy
noo

it is the truth

who is a real treat to Shin Akuma, Unsealed Oro, Gill, Sfa3 M.Bison?

sf has way more characters

Shin Akuma blows up things with ease, that i have seen none of tekken do.

sf use Ki and can fight from way high in the air or from long distance, while the most of tekken must fight from close.

and there are not many people from tekken that are powerfull.

call all the people who you think that are very powerfull.

shin_remy
they can lose!!

Blue nocturne
noo

it is the truth

who is a real treat to Shin Akuma, Unsealed Oro, Gill, Sfa3 M.Bison?

sf has way more characters

Shin Akuma blows up things with ease, that i have seen none of tekken do.

sf use Ki and can fight from way high in the air or from long distance, while the most of tekken must fight from close.

and there are not many people from tekken that are powerfull.

call all the people who you think that are very powerfull.

Do you know how Ki works cause I do, Do you know that not all ki is visible?

shin_remy
yes i know

but you haven't said what you think about this battle and who wins!!

Blue nocturne
yes i know

but you haven't said what you think about this battle and who wins!!

It depends on the individual,over all I think it's a stalemate.
Unless orge is there then tekken wins.

samishe
nope it is not canon

SF anime and comicbooks have different storylines and there is not much in common except of the characters and basic story while i'm talking about feats from ONE videgame. Everything Tekken characters do in non-canon endings they could too as a fact. The thing is that it just hasn't happened in storymode. Like Murdock beating two boxers or Brain destroying tank.

shin_remy
OMG WTF have you smoked?

The OGRE??

omg, have you read the Shin Akuma vs the ogre topic?

Shin Akuma wins, 7/10

tekken have do nothing destructive

Shin Akuma, Unsealed Oro, Gill and sfa3 M.Bison are to powerfull for tekken. nobody can from them can defeat them.

Blue nocturne
OMG WTF have you smoked?

The OGRE??

Shin Akuma wins, 7/10

Shin Akuma, Unsealed Oro, Gill and sfa3 M.Bison are to powerfull for tekken. nobody can from them can defeat them.

when did shin gouki get canon showings, because all instances of him are usually non canon ( though he's a canon character.)

samishe
OMG WTF have you smoked?

The OGRE??

Shin Akuma wins, 7/10

You really think True Ogre can't destroy a mountain??!

shin_remy
Akuma destroyed an comet that could destroy a third size of the worldlik it was nothing. He destroyed his Island with a single punch. He learned a new move and he tested it on Mount Everest. The mountain split in half.

He let a diver lost communication while he was miles under water.
In sfa2 he was talking about destroying the whole world if nobody could beat him.

Evil Ryu destroyed an buiding with just an hadouken.
He shot a messatsu Gouhadou, a beam of 3 by 3 meter.
Ryu dodged a punch from Akuma and that punch hit an mountain and the mountain was gone!!

Akuma is so fast, none of Tekken can hold up on him. too many destructive powers at hand. and then you also have Gill or Unsealed Oro and M.Bison

EkinEku
I still believe paul phenoix would have a good chance at taking out ryu

samishe
Akuma destroyed an comet that could destroy a third size of the worldlik it was nothing. He destroyed his Island with a single punch. He learned a new move and he tested it on Mount Everest. The mountain split in half.

He let a diver lost communication while he was miles under water.
In sfa2 he was talking about destroying the whole world if nobody could beat him.

Ryu dodged a punch from Akuma and that punch hit an mountain and the mountain was gone!!

Akuma is so fast, none of Tekken can hold up on him. too many destructive powers at hand. and then you also have Gill or Unsealed Oro and M.Bison

Destroying building isn't impressive. You are comparing Akuma to Asuka LOL. Compare her too Chun Lee atleast And you are judging by anime. The only reason why SF has more impressive anime feats is because Tekken never had a good anime. Doesn't change a fact that many Tekken characters would pwn many SF characters.

Blue nocturne

Him destroying a comet is not canon that was in fighting jam ( I don't have bring up the problems in canon with that game unless you think street fighters fighting darkstalkers is a fair match)
And it was Ayers Rock not Mount everest.

Gouki destroyed a boulder not a moutain in that fight.

and that punch hit an mountain and the mountain was gone!!

Fanboy statement, how is he faster, has his speed been measured?

1021kid
remy you are acting like a fanboy go to some websites watch every video on tekken and street fighter ok dude

samishe
And Akuma isn't even faster than Yoshi.

shin_remy
Akuma is faster then Cammy. And cammy is one of the fastest characters in the game.

in sf alpha you couldn't see him moving, the only thing what you could see was that the wooden dolls were moving.

i will post saterdaynight some nice scans smile

Blue nocturne
Akuma is faster then Cammy. And cammy is one of the fastest characters in the game.

in sf alpha you couldn't see him moving, the only thing what you could see was that the wooden dolls were moving.

Moving so fast you can't see someone is so common in japanese video games and anime; you've got to post more than that shin remy.

samishe

Yeah I saw him doing it, it still doesn't mean he's faster than Yoshi. No seriously. Have you seen his teleportation moves?

shin_remy
yeah i see what youre heading at samishe smile

samishe
smile Yoshi is taugh.

Blaxican Style
Im basing my opinion omn the victor through feats from the games and oevrall gameplay. And, basign it on that, I think SF will win. Their moves in general are just so much more destructive, Ryu does like, a hundred kicks in like five seconds as well as shoot huge beams of energy out of his palms. Tekken fighters do seemingly slow moving kicks (I knwo their faster if they were fighting in real life) and punches. Throw in a few completely boring throws and you'ev basicly described the entire fighting list of the tekken characters. hell in tekken 4...or 5... theior were only like four people in the entire game who could use beams.

IcePunk
Beams arent everything roll eyes (sarcastic) I know one who can destroy mountains big grin Feng Wei, he's mighty damn powerfull

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Im basing my opinion omn the victor through feats from the games and oevrall gameplay. And, basign it on that, I think SF will win. Their moves in general are just so much more destructive, Ryu does like, a hundred kicks in like five seconds as well as shoot huge beams of energy out of his palms. Tekken fighters do seemingly slow moving kicks (I knwo their faster if they were fighting in real life) and punches. Throw in a few completely boring throws and you'ev basicly described the entire fighting list of the tekken characters. hell in tekken 4...or 5... theior were only like four people in the entire game who could use beams.

You can't base you opinion of who's attacks more powerfull by the gameplay. In SF there are more lightning effects but it doesn't mean their attacks are stronger. And about speed you must haven't played Tekken for long enough. Steve's punches are faster than anything Honda could dream about.

Blaxican Style
Riddle me this Sam, if I didn't play Tekken, than why did I say like 5 times abotu the stuff I noticed WHEN playing tekkin. And I play as Steve every once in awhile (I like his doding ability) and I don think he could beat Honda...

JacopeX
obviously SF wins i mean come on now how the hell do you die of one huge explosion? you know how many times explosions happen in Sf that attack each other happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6y-whIniM&search=tekken

Ryu, Akuma, Ken, ECt. would of survived that easily.

Thats not my only reason BTW

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Riddle me this Sam, if I didn't play Tekken, than why did I say like 5 times abotu the stuff I noticed WHEN playing tekkin. And I play as Steve every once in awhile (I like his doding ability) and I don think he could beat Honda...

Sorry, didn't wanted to often you. Still there is nothing that proves that SF attacks are more powerfull than Tekken's.

Sam Z
Originally posted by JacopeX
obviously SF wins i mean come on now how the hell do you die of one huge explosion? you know how many times explosions happen in Sf that attack each other happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6y-whIniM&search=tekken

Ryu, Akuma, Ken, ECt. would of survived that easily.

Thats not my only reason BTW

So did survived Heihachi, seriously man, the only reason why SF wins is because they got a lot more characters.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Sam Z
So did survived Heihachi, seriously man, the only reason why SF wins is because they got a lot more characters.

Nope. SF wins because they have guys like Gill, Akuma, Oro and Bison whose abilities are just a little bit unfair in the given circumstances.

When you really look at it...it's not fair.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nope. SF wins because they have guys like Gill, Akuma, Oro and Bison whose abilities are just a little bit unfair in the given circumstances.

When you really look at it...it's not fair.

If you compare some basic characters from SF and Tekken like Ryu with Jin or Fei Long with Forest Law SF ain't gonna win for sure. If you want to compare Akuma or Bison with somebody than compare them to Jinpachi, True Ogre or the Devil. SF only advantage is in greater amount of characters.

Superboy Prime
I believe Ryu can/will defeat Jin without trouble.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Actually I believe Ryu will defeat Jin without trouble.

Well I don't

Superboy Prime
Good, and I wish to agree with you about disagreeing. =)

We already had the Ryu vs Jin debate.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Good, and I wish to agree with you about disagreeing. =)

We already had the Ryu vs Jin debate.

Yep, so lets keep this general "SF vs Tekken" discussion...

Blaxican Style
My face hurts.

And Im not offended, so its ok.

shin_remy
like i promised

here are the scans from Ken when he was a little kid, the age of 13.

Like i said, the impressive feats of Tekken can't hang on the feats of SF

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3457/scannen00017mz.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9687/scannen00029em.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7025/scannen00038no.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9185/scannen00047yp.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5087/scannen00056cb.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8446/scannen00069in.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5388/scannen00070ci.jpg

Sam Z
First of all it seems to be not canon. Second, even if it is I don't see anything here that is too much for Tekken characters. He've been punching this rock(I hardly can call it a mountain) for 10 days!

Asuka is a girl, she is 17, she broke that rock in the game by punching Jin at it with a single punch. I say that 10 days to destroy that rock was too much, even at age of 13 for such powerfull characters.

shin_remy
if you look better, this is not a rock cause right under the mountain you see trees and the mountain is waay above that.

still, sf have waaay higher feats then tekken,

impressive tekken feats are for middenclass sf feats stick out tongue

wel samishe, you still haven't told who would win between them

Sam Z
if you look better, this is not a rock cause right under the mountain you see trees and the mountain is waay above that.

still, sf have waaay higher feats then tekken,

impressive tekken feats are for middenclass sf feats stick out tongue

wel samishe, you still haven't told who would win between them

Shin, I haven't yet seen any feat that'd prove that SF characters are above Tekken's.
And I already said that SF wins this, but only because they outnumber Tekkenstick out tongue

shin_remy
outnumber tekken in strong fighters, yes indeed!!

JacopeX
So did survived Heihachi, seriously man, the only reason why SF wins is because they got a lot more characters. I dont see fights like these as group vs group. I see fights like Jin vs ryu and so on. So shhh....

shin_remy
indeed jacope x has right

so do i look to

JacopeX
Oh and about the comic, when ken had to destroy the mountains, that wuz before he had his best abilities he has today. If he were to punch a mountain right now, it will be gone.

Good comic pics shin

Sam Z
I dont see fights like these as group vs group. I see fights like Jin vs ryu and so on. So shhh....

And you didn't knew Heihachi survived that explosion...

Sam Z
outnumber tekken in strong fighters, yes indeed!!

Outnumber in number stick out tongue

That's all.

Not speed nor strength. Sorry.

IcePunk
Remy, would you like to show us CANON feats that actually are more impressive????

You guys arent forgetting about the Tekken boss guys: Jinpachi, Ogre and others, are you?

Damn you Remy, for stretching this page! And you call THAT a mountain? It's more like a rock hill, I actually thought you meant a mountain with a snowy top, but never mind, it's not canon. Not only that, it required more than one punch, it required 10 days of him.

IcePunk
Seems like I missed a page confused

Sam Z
LOL, good post.

Scorpion_Master
XD

JacopeX
Originally posted by IcePunk
Remy, would you like to show us CANON feats that actually are more impressive????

You guys arent forgetting about the Tekken boss guys: Jinpachi, Ogre and others, are you?

Damn you Remy, for stretching this page! And you call THAT a mountain? It's more like a rock hill, I actually thought you meant a mountain with a snowy top, but never mind, it's not canon. Not only that, it required more than one punch, it required 10 days of him.

Oh and about the comic, when ken had to destroy the mountains, that wuz before he had his best abilities he has today. If he were to punch a mountain right now, it will be gone.

Good comic pics shin
wink

shin_remy

MORAN!!

haven't read my post after the scans?

if you look carefully you see treees on the right site of the mountan.
see how high it really is

things they can do oncanon can do also do IN canon.
Jinpachi, Ogre have i seen nothing do impressive.

tell me then.

what are there feats?

and not that crap of, Akuma can do it, do you think the Ogre can't do it. I haven't seen him do it, soo NOOOOOO!!

THERE IS NO PROOF OF THAT!!

Even Canon feats are higher then they have done.
if you read all the pages back, see how little feats of Tekken there are,
that are just middleclass sf feats!!

Sam Z
MORAN!!

tell me then.

what are there feats?

and not that crap of, Akuma can do it, do you think the Ogre can't do it. I haven't seen him do it, soo NOOOOOO!!

But that Mountain really wasn't that big... not even for Asuka to destroy it with couple of punches.

If to talk about non-canon feats then The Devil possibly almost destroyed the world. Remember that? "The world will never be the same". So again, SF does NOT have higher class than Tekken.

Blue nocturne
It wasn't even canon, ken trained under gouken before he became pan american champion not after.

IcePunk
MORAN!!

tell me then.

what are there feats?

Ooooh, did I make little baby Remy cry now? How about a lollypop ?baby

Look on the left side of your "mountain", those has to be the biggest small-roots I've ever seen, and I know a feat that pwn that feat right away, Feng Wei's. He broke a REAL mountain into pieces with ONE palm "punch". Or (I repeat again) when Heihachi got NUKED and sent flying mile and miles miles and miles till he CRASHED headfirst into a mountain graveyard.

And Sam Z, the devil?? What devil? Jin?? What're you talking about?

And PLZ Remy, cut the hostility and grow the heck up, I'm even having trouble believing you're japanesse laughing

IcePunk
Was saving this one for this special occation laughing

Scorpion_Master
Pwnt

IcePunk
You're quite right about that, old chap euro

Scorpion_Master
zorro

IcePunk
laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
What the hell is this? Alot of SF haters have showed up here...

JacopeX
Dont worry C master, im in your side in this one smile

((unlike the MK vs Sf tyhread laughing out loud i wuz undecided))

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What the hell is this? Alot of SF haters have showed up here...

Tekken fanboys.

IcePunk
Oh, shut up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue nocturne
Oh, shut up roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't mean to offend your GOD devil jin laughing

IcePunk
OMG, denial, you're a DOA fanboy FFS, you don't too much about tekken and despite that you go "Ryu pwns all, nuff said grrrrrrr" laughing

And I dont like Tekken more than DOA stick out tongue I like DOA more stick out tongue

All go back to topic now stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
OMG, denial, you're a DOA fanboy FFS, you don't too much about tekken and despite that you go "Ryu pwns all, nuff said grrrrrrr" laughing

I don't know much about tekken yet I read the whole plot guide and played most of the games and I'm not a DOA fanboy my favorite fighting game is street fighter that's why my name is blue nocturne, think before you post laughing

IcePunk
oh, sry, how about Ninja gaiden fanboy then? stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
oh, sry, how about Ninja gaiden fanboy then? stick out tongue

Then your right laughing

EDIT: But I can't decide what's better ninja gaiden or devil may cry 3
confused

IcePunk
And also, wait before replying stick out tongue

IcePunk
It's stupid to say which game's the better one since they're different and people have different taste

Blue nocturne
It's stupid to say which game's the better one since they're different and people have different taste

There comparing the cahracters in power, it's obvious tekken wins
devil jin,heiachi, it's unfair...

Scorpion_Master
He was obviously replying to this
EDIT: But I can't decide what's better ninja gaiden or devil may cry 3
confused

Sam Z
Ooooh, did I make little baby Remy cry now? How about a lollypop ?baby

Look on the left side of your "mountain", those has to be the biggest small-roots I've ever seen, and I know a feat that pwn that feat right away, Feng Wei's. He broke a REAL mountain into pieces with ONE palm "punch". Or (I repeat again) when Heihachi got NUKED and sent flying mile and miles miles and miles till he CRASHED headfirst into a mountain graveyard.

And Sam Z, the devil?? What devil? Jin?? What're you talking about?

And PLZ Remy, cut the hostility and grow the heck up, I'm even having trouble believing you're japanesse laughing

Yeah, the Devil. What's wrong with him?
And i wanna make clear that when Feng broke the mountain he possesed some mystical dragon power... but seeing how Asuka destroyed that rock by sending Jin into flight I believe that dragon power didn't made Feng much stronger than he already was...

IcePunk
the "mystical dragon power" was from the secret God fist scroll

Sam Z
the "mystical dragon power" was from the secret God fist scroll

Who cares stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Have any of u seen Paul's, Jin's, Law's or Wang's freakin powerful punch? One of dose on the sf characters n they rcrutch

Takion
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Have any of u seen Paul's, Jin's, Law's or Wang's freakin powerful punch? One of dose on the sf characters n they rcrutch
Thats not good.

Ryu has done powerful upper-cuts that smacked Bison silly.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Takion
Thats not good.

Ryu has done powerful upper-cuts that smacked Bison silly.

Ya i know. But even then those can be blocked. Those moves which i talked bout are Unblockable.

shin_remy
dude

that kind of hard punshes are normal in the universe of sf messed

they crush mountains with punshes.

Blue nocturne
Ya i know. But even then those can be blocked. Those moves which i talked bout are Unblockable.

There unblockable because of game restriction confused

Demonic Phoenix
dude

that kind of hard punshes are normal in the universe of sf messed

they crush mountains with punshes.

Man, u need to correct ur english, or at least don't type so fast ok. And ur saying that a move like shoryuken is comparable to a move like Paul's Death fist (the one where he pulls his hand back)laughing

Demonic Phoenix
There unblockable because of game restriction confused

Just like the Shun goku Satsu right?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by EkinEku
I still believe paul phenoix would have a good chance at taking out ryu

Of course he'd have a good chance.
P.S: You might wanna correct his name(its Phoenix) if ur goin to post again.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller

Ya but do you know how powerful those 'beams' are? Devil Jin's 'beams' come out at such a high force that he moves backwards.

Takion
Ya but do you know how powerful those 'beams' are? Devil Jin's 'beams' come out at such a high force that he moves backwards.
And Ryu's Shinku Hadoken does'nt? confused

Akuma's finishers keeps him in the air for so long, if Jin's fininsher only doe's that then he wont have much succes.

Even the Normal Hadoken in the air moves them back.

Demonic Phoenix
And Ryu's Shinku Hadoken does'nt? confused

Akuma's finishers keeps him in the air for so long, if Jin's fininsher only doe's that then he wont have much succes.

Even the Normal Hadoken in the air moves them back.

Since when does the Shinkuu hadouken move Ryu back? A normal zankuu hadouken doesn't move u back. I'll agree that the tenma gou zankuu(The huge air hadouken) moves Akuma back. Devil Jin can fly and its enough to get him out of the way of a shinkuu hadouken. Can any of the SF characters fly?nono

JohnnyDo3
dont be a freakin IDIOT Tekken would kill all this street fighter bums

Takion
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dont be a freakin IDIOT Tekken would kill all this street fighter bums
Yeah I know.
Since when does the Shinkuu hadouken move Ryu back? A normal zankuu hadouken doesn't move u back. I'll agree that the tenma gou zankuu(The huge air hadouken) moves Akuma back. Devil Jin can fly and its enough to get him out of the way of a shinkuu hadouken. Can any of the SF characters fly?nono
Well uh.........Street fighters call Marvel for help. smile

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah I know.

Well uh.........Street fighters call Marvel for help. smile

Hello. Read the thread. Its 'Tekken vs Street fighter' not Tekken vs SF and Marvel'. U cant just accept the fact that Tekken cud win, can u. SF can only win coz they have more characters like Sam Z said.

Stop being cheeky like me.

Takion
Hello. Read the thread. Its 'Tekken vs Street fighter' not Tekken vs SF and Marvel'. U cant just accept the fact that Tekken cud win, can u. SF can only win coz they have more characters like Sam Z said.

Stop being cheeky like me.
It was a joke.

Blue nocturne
Just like the Shun goku Satsu right?

Shun goku satsu is a grab, use your brain how do you block a grab?

shin_remy
soooo

bunch of crap talk!!

omfg great posts for a newbie demonic phoenix, JohnnyDo3

M. Bison can fly, and Almost all the sf characters can stay long in the air or can jump very high.

Jin is the only one who can shoot a beam, 10 people of sf is enough to defeat the whole team of Tekken, and even then you have an overkill

Hadouken of Akuma crush a building.
His Messatsu Gou Hadou is a beam of 3 by 3 meter
and he has 1 attack that kills everybody, no matter how strong he is. Shun Goku Satsu.

Tekken just can't hang on pair with street fighter!!

Demonic Phoenix
It was a joke.

I was also joking, only bout the cheeky part.

Shun goku satsu is a grab, use your brain how do you block a grab?

I don't know. Maybe before he grabs you, move back very, very,very quickly(if you can) or else go to hell. Besides i already said that Shun Goku Satsu is unblockable.

soooo

bunch of crap talk!!

M. Bison can fly, and Almost all the sf characters can stay long in the air or can jump very high.

Jin is the only one who can shoot a beam, 10 people of sf is enough to defeat the whole team of Tekken, and even then you have an overkill

and he has 1 attack that kills everybody, no matter how strong he is. Shun Goku Satsu.

Right. Did the shun goku satsu kill Gen or Ryu? Nope.
And is Bison alive Physically or cud he fly in SF2? Nope.
Is jumping high enough flying? Again, Nope.
Is Devil Jin the only 1 who can shoot beams? U no the answer, Nope.
Like Sam Z said, the only reason SF wins is cause they have more characters.

Blue nocturne

Simple: Before he grabs you, move back very, very,very quickly(if you can)

Moving back is a block now??? confused

SaTsuJiN
those punches are not unblockable... only if you specifically do their 'unblockable' , which noone in their right mind would get hit with.. as they perform a dramatic animation complete with complimentary particle effects to warn you...

shungoku satsu is lame.. just jab him in the face laughing out loud

jab is the ultimate strike in any fighting game

Demonic Phoenix
Moving back is a block now??? confused

I never said it was a block. I was just joking.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
those punches are not unblockable... only if you specifically do their 'unblockable' , which noone in their right mind would get hit with.. as they perform a dramatic animation complete with complimentary particle effects to warn you...

shungoku satsu is lame.. just jab him in the face laughing out loud

jab is the ultimate strike in any fighting game

Satsujin, have u seen any movie-type videos in tekken. If u have, which i doubt, there r no 'particle' effects. Those r just in-game effects.

And who in the world would keep using jabs? It'l take like foreva to finish i guy. Just fight this waybox. See, hard punches rule

Demonic Phoenix
soooo

bunch of crap talk!!

And i wonder how u know messatsu gou hadou's measurements roll eyes (sarcastic) Did u take a ruler and measure it? Or b4 gettin hit by it, did u measure it wit ur hand n say "hmm..this beam of death comin at me measures exactly 3m by 3m?

SaTsuJiN
Satsujin, have u seen any movie-type videos in tekken. If u have, which i doubt, there r no 'particle' effects. Those r just in-game effects.

And who in the world would keep using jabs? It'l take like foreva to finish i guy. Just fight this waybox. See, hard punches rule

of course I've seen tekken videos.. otherwise I wouldnt give a damn to comment...

there are particle effects in tekken..its been that way since tekken 1... (lightning, yellow smoke on the fists, red smoke that comes out when they get hit... those are all 'particle effects')..

jabs are an invaluable tool that interrupts those so called "hard punches" you rely on so heavily.. hard punches take forever.. and as such, are to be used when you know you're gonna land a hit

jabs - interrupt
hard punch - clean strike

Demonic Phoenix
of course I've seen tekken videos.. otherwise I wouldnt give a damn to comment...

there are particle effects in tekken..its been that way since tekken 1... (lightning, yellow smoke on the fists, red smoke that comes out when they get hit... those are all 'particle effects')..

jabs are an invaluable tool that interrupts those so called "hard punches" you rely on so heavily.. hard punches take forever.. and as such, are to be used when you know you're gonna land a hit

jabs - interrupt
hard punch - clean strike

And since when in the friggin world are particle effects displayed in the videos?

U must be the lamest player ever if u just use jabs and no specials.
And according to u, a move like the wind godfist takes foreva. U must be quiksilver or something

SaTsuJiN
And since when in the friggin world are particle effects displayed in the videos?

U must be the lamest player ever if u just use jabs and no specials.
And according to u, a move like the wind godfist takes foreva. U must be quiksilver or something

particle effects occur anytime a player does an unblockable.. or gets hit (probably many more situations trigger particle effects that I dont care to think of atm)

whats so lame about not exerting more effort than you have to?... if my opponent is gonna swear he'll pull off some ultra god move off on me.. I'll just show him that japanese games lack logic.. jabs stop almost anything (which depends on the situation.. like the frame of animation, your characters 'status' and so forth)... of course it annoys the people I play.. but at least they learn the grim reality of the game mechanics.. /shrug

dead or alive is such a jab-queen game... all you do in that game is jab someone to stun them.. and you juggle them forever.. lamez0rz.. I believe the only way to exit the the stun status in DoA is to wait for a knockdown strike, the combo to finish, or you enter the parry animation.. not really sure though.. (at least thats how it felt for DoA 4)

Demonic Phoenix
particle effects occur anytime a player does an unblockable.. or gets hit (probably many more situations trigger particle effects that I dont care to think of atm)

whats so lame about not exerting more effort than you have to?... if my opponent is gonna swear he'll pull off some ultra god move off on me.. I'll just show him that japanese games lack logic.. jabs stop almost anything (which depends on the situation.. like the frame of animation, your characters 'status' and so forth)... of course it annoys the people I play.. but at least they learn the grim reality of the game mechanics.. /shrug

dead or alive is such a jab-queen game... all you do in that game is jab someone to stun them.. and you juggle them forever.. lamez0rz.. I believe the only way to exit the the stun status in DoA is to wait for a knockdown strike, the combo to finish, or you enter the parry animation.. not really sure though.. (at least thats how it felt for DoA 4)

Hey Satsujin, i'm talkin about the movie-type videos, not the game itself, like the ending of Paul in tekk5 (have u seen it:so friggin dumb, against aliens WTF) he does his death fist. No particle effects occur.
Do u hate fighting games or somethin?
I don play DoA.
And u no, i don think u can do a jab to stop the shun goku satsu.

Takion
WAIT!! The Shinku-Hadoken keeps Ryu in the air for about 5 seconds.

Demonic Phoenix
WAIT!! The Shinku-Hadoken keeps Ryu in the air for about 5 seconds.

Hold ur horses. Devil Jin's beams when fired while he is flying also keep him in the air for sometime. Besides he can fly too. yes And what about moves that hit upward huh ?

shin_remy
Right. Did the shun goku satsu kill Gen or Ryu? Nope.

''Gen knows HOW to defend himself against that attack cause he use the dark hadou as well
And Akuma never used shun goku satsu on Ryu''

And is Bison alive Physically or cud he fly in SF2? Nope.

''He is now dead, killed by akuma by shun goku satsu and yes Bison could fly in sf 2''

Is jumping high enough flying? Again, Nope.

''Akuma jumped high in the air, soo high that nobody could survive to blow up a comet that could destroy a third size of the world. and most people can stay long in the air!''

Is Devil Jin the only 1 who can shoot beams? U no the answer, Nope.
Like Sam Z said, the only reason SF wins is cause they have more characters.

aha that show how fanboy you are and how much you know stick out tongue

shin_remy
Akuma spilt a ocean in half

He crushed moutains and islands with ease with his punshes in Alpha!! ( when he was still weak )

Messatsu gou hadou is a beam by 3 by 3 meter, also been seen in the anime's

Hadouken destroys a building

Ryu was fast enough to dodge bullets from a few meters from his head when he was a kid of 17, and he coulden't see akuma coming from behind!!

Akuma crushed an comet that could destroy a third size of the world

In Alpha he was talking about destroying the whole world if nobody could defeat him ( he still waits for ryu to kill him in a match )

He learned a new move, and he tested it on rocky mountain. The moutain spilt in half!!

Shun Goku Satsu Kills everybody, no matter how strong he is, only Gen was Able to survive to clear his mind before he was hit and Gill by his ''resurrection move''

Not ONE person from tekken comes close to his level!! or to a few others.

the most impressive feats of Tekken are middleclass feats in the sf universe!!

Demonic Phoenix
aha that show how fanboy you are and how much you know stick out tongue

U added stuff to my quotes like the part where Gen uses dark hadou. Gen uses dark hadou, since when? He survived it by...on second thought, u probably wudn even understand. UR the fanboy since u even know the measurements of the messatsu gou hadou.

Demonic Phoenix
Akuma spilt a ocean in half

He crushed moutains and islands with ease with his punshes in Alpha!! ( when he was still weak )

Messatsu gou hadou is a beam by 3 by 3 meter, also been seen in the anime's

Hadouken destroys a building

Ryu was fast enough to dodge bullets from a few meters from his head when he was a kid of 17, and he coulden't see akuma coming from behind!!

Akuma crushed an comet that could destroy a third size of the world

In Alpha he was talking about destroying the whole world if nobody could defeat him ( he still waits for ryu to kill him in a match )

He learned a new move, and he tested it on rocky mountain. The moutain spilt in half!!

Shun Goku Satsu Kills everybody, no matter how strong he is, only Gen was Able to survive to clear his mind before he was hit and Gill by his ''resurrection move''

Not ONE person from tekken comes close to his level!! or to a few others.

the most impressive feats of Tekken are middleclass feats in the sf universe!!

So ur saying Akuma's the only powerful character in SF. Man u seriously r 1 heck of an Akuma fanboy

shin_remy
noo

Oro and Gill and Sfa3 M.Bison hang with him in the same tier

shin_remy
Ken Masters who is a tier 3 fighter destroyed a mountain when he was 13!!

They are compared to do DBZ things and YOU compare him to TEKKEN!!

oohw come on, please!! please compare them to DOA or virtua fighter!!

Demonic Phoenix
Ken Masters who is a tier 3 fighter destroyed a mountain when he was 13!!

They are compared to do DBZ things and YOU compare him to TEKKEN!!

oohw come on, please!! please compare them to DOA or virtua fighter!!

You know what, i don have time for fanboys like u okay. And that was not a friggin mountain, it was just a huge boulder.

SaTsuJiN
Hey Satsujin, i'm talkin about the movie-type videos, not the game itself, like the ending of Paul in tekk5 (have u seen it:so friggin dumb, against aliens WTF) he does his death fist. No particle effects occur.
Do u hate fighting games or somethin?
I don play DoA.
And u no, i don think u can do a jab to stop the shun goku satsu.

the FMV's sometimes have particle effects... but thats an artistic choice (using special effects in FMV's.... i.e. when bryan fury shoots at yoshimitsu and the building bits break apart.. those are particle effects)

and no I dont hate them.. I find myself becoming bored with how similar they are to one another..

and yeah you can, I've done it lol... just need practice

shin_remy
You know what, i don have time for fanboys like u okay. And that was not a friggin mountain, it was just a huge boulder.

laughing whahahhaa you just can't win that's all laughing

Happy Dance aaargh loser!!!!!

Demonic Phoenix
laughing whahahhaa you just can't win that's all laughing

Happy Dance aaargh loser!!!!!

No, its not that. No-one can convince headstrong fanboys like you that their team is not the best there is.

SaTsuJiN
can you show documentation about ken destroying a "mountain" at age 13 please?

JacopeX
Its still the truth.....SF wins

Demonic Phoenix
can you show documentation about ken destroying a "mountain" at age 13 please?

Its there on the 4th or 5th page i think. 1 look at the 'mountain' n u'l see that its just a huge boulder.

I'll try to jab Akuma in his face when he does Shun goku satsu.
If it doesn't work, man i seriously am goin to kill usmile1

BlaxicanTroller
Yeah I agree that SF woudl whoop tekken's ass...

SaTsuJiN
Its there on the 4th or 5th page i think. 1 look at the 'mountain' n u'l see that its just a huge boulder.

I'll try to jab Akuma in his face when he does Shun goku satsu.
If it doesn't work, man i seriously am goin to kill usmile1

You probably wont nail it on the first try.. but it works.. plus its mega insulting to the person who tried to use it laughing

First of all it seems to be not canon. Second, even if it is I don't see anything here that is too much for Tekken characters. He've been punching this rock(I hardly can call it a mountain) for 10 days!

Asuka is a girl, she is 17, she broke that rock in the game by punching Jin at it with a single punch. I say that 10 days to destroy that rock was too much, even at age of 13 for such powerfull characters.

I agree with this statement entirely

not to mention that he didnt even look 13.. he looked more like asuka's age when she booger hooked jin into that rocky cliff

DiamondBullets
Tekken owns!

Exceot, I think that E.Honda would whoop Ganryu.

Demonic Phoenix
Guys, there's no use in postin over here. Shin Remy's a fanboy of Akuma, there's no point in telling him that Tekken's better coz he'll never believe it.

Satsujin, what kinda games do u play when ur bored with the fightin games? U like racin games? or do u get so bored that u just chuck ur console out(if u play on consoles)

DiamondBullets
Guys, there's no use in postin over here. Shin Remy's a fanboy of Akuma, there's no point in telling him that Tekken's better coz he'll never believe it.

Satsujin, what kinda games do u play when ur bored with the fightin games? U like racin games? or do u get so bored that u just chuck ur console out(if u play on consoles)

Racing games are my favorite genre! Just look at my avatar!

I'll whoop anybody in Midnight Club 1, 2, or 3!

I really dislike the Need For Speed games, cuz they concentrate more on customizing and looks than actual racing and performance.

Darkstorm Zero
In hindsight, I think that it's very close, Tekken has alot of great characters, and although SF has some very impressive feats to it's credit, those feats are centered around SFs top tier and choice few others (Like Ryu). I would be concerned if the entire SF Universes chances are stapled to 3 of their biggest villains, one old dude, and Ryu, because tekken is packing more than twice that many characters with comparative capabilities. Tekkens boss lineup(Jinpachi, Unknown, True Ogre, Devil) plus Kazuya, Jin, and Heihachi. And lets not forget Yoshimitsu (Who by the way has been around since the Soul Blade times, thats going back centuries if I'm not mistaken)

Very close, but I think Tekken's number of high powered characters offsets the overwhelming power of SFers best 4, which is SFers best shot in almost any multiversal debate.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Racing games are my favorite genre! Just look at my avatar!

I'll whoop anybody in Midnight Club 1, 2, or 3!

I really dislike the Need For Speed games, cuz they concentrate more on customizing and looks than actual racing and performance.

Actually Need for speed Most wanted has less customization for the looks department and there's a lot of racing, believe me. At least they added the police pursuits to make it feel different from the Underground series
Need for speed underground has a lot of customization options. Damn, u even get to change the rear-view mirrors.
Have u got midnight club 3:dub edition remix?
Have u watched the new Fast and the furious movie?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
In hindsight, I think that it's very close, Tekken has alot of great characters, and although SF has some very impressive feats to it's credit, those feats are centered around SFs top tier and choice few others (Like Ryu). I would be concerned if the entire SF Universes chances are stapled to 3 of their biggest villains, one old dude, and Ryu, because tekken is packing more than twice that many characters with comparative capabilities. Tekkens boss lineup(Jinpachi, Unknown, True Ogre, Devil) plus Kazuya, Jin, and Heihachi. And lets not forget Yoshimitsu (Who by the way has been around since the Soul Blade times, thats going back centuries if I'm not mistaken)

Very close, but I think Tekken's number of high powered characters offsets the overwhelming power of SFers best 4, which is SFers best shot in almost any multiversal debate.

Paul's even good....if he was more serious and not so foolish he'd be a winner n somethin always comes in his way of winnin the tournament like the traffic jam in tekken2.
Even the boxer Steve fox is good....he's the world champion at his young age
An Hwoarang manages to draw with Jin, that shows that he is Jin's equal, of course Jin gets stronger when he becomes Devil Jin.

O ya, n the yoshimtsu in soul blade's not the same i think.

shin_remy
i'm not a akuma fanboy

i'm only telling the truth. i'm not saying tekken is weak. noo not at all, but they don't come close to the best 4 like Darkstorm said

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>