Apocalypse and Cable vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse Prime and God-Like Cable

vs.

Blue-Energy Superman

MattDay
**** knows? who's cable? and apocalypse has a prime version... man your a proper comic geek lol, wouldn't know who'd win, im not extremely versed in comic land.

outavodka
God-like Cable is near SS if not even, and Apoc prime still sucks ass, "he always duz".
I think hes mentioning the Apoc...with (elemental/elementalpowers, summers/grey family powers,etc)
I dun think it would matter what supes youd pick, in my opinon ide use reg supes since Cable might be able to reararange blue supes's molecules easier. with Apoc leanding a hand for the win.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by MattDay
**** knows? who's cable? and apocalypse has a prime version... man your a proper comic geek lol, wouldn't know who'd win, im not extremely versed in comic land.

your mother is a crippled sewer rat.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
you are a retarted idiot if you don't know anything about comics then Why the hell are you here?

Tassadar
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
you are a retarted idiot if you don't know anything about comics then Why the hell are you here?

Thou shalt not bash newbies, for thou were a newb once as well

Apoc and Cable win

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
Thou shalt not bash newbies, for thou were a newb once as well

Apoc and Cable win

Wow that sounds incredibly emo laughing

But, I agree since when does Apocolypse have Prime form?

What are Blue Energy Supes's powers? confused

juggernaut66666
cable would fry his mind

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cable would fry his mind

But, he's blue.....BLUE!! big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
But, he's blue.....BLUE!! big grin
oh sorry then supes 10/10

Mider
Apocalypse should win.

FrothByte
actually just god-like cable could probably own any version of superman.... coz he's like a freaking god telepath.

Grimm22
Originally posted by FrothByte
actually just god-like cable could probably own any version of superman.... coz he's like a freaking god telepath.

Probobly not Pre-Crisis Superman stick out tongue

FrothByte
but what can pre-crisis do against a brain-fry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.