Which is the most powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Sword of Omens or Sword of Power

Comicbook_kid
Good question....I would have to say He-Man's Sword of Power...

The Sword of Omens is powerful, don't get me wrong, but IT CAN BE broken...even if it's only used against another Thundercat. I don't ever recall seeing the Sword of Power ever getting broken into. It draws it's power straight from the mystical heart of Castle Grayskull; from the Elders of Eternia. Nothing can overcome the mystical energies and magic of Grayskull to break it...or at least, I've never seen anything that powerful. Plus, I believe He-Man's sword contains more pure, raw power since he is right there at Grayskull, drawing it's magic right at the source...Lion-O is faaaaaaar from Thundera, so that might play a factor. They both have advantages over the other, but I think He-Man's sword would withstand more than Lion-O's sword would in the end...but it'd be close I think....

LordKaos
When Mum-ra somehow brought Excalibur to 3rd Earth, Excalibur pierced the eye and all the thundercats died.

complexbrother
^^^ hahahaha . I don't rermember that . I remember when it peirced the eye the Thundercats felt it but it healed.

and I remember the Sword of Power being broken (In the origional series) but Fisto and the Sorceress fixed it (that was the introduction of fisto)

I belive The Sword of Power has more raw power, but the Sword of Omens has more powers .

He-guy88
Originally posted by LordKaos
When Mum-ra somehow brought Excalibur to 3rd Earth, Excalibur pierced the eye and all the thundercats died.

then it was repowered by excalbur
but sword of power is the most powerful its got all the power of the universe in it thats y hes known to be He-man the most powerful man in the universe sword of omans only has the magic of thundercat race in it

King KAM
sword of omens all day , Lion-o! kicks ass....and it grows.....like a falicesmile

Darth Macabre
The eye of thundera grants the Sword of Omens a wider range of powers, but the Sword of Power is the most powerful.

D-Block
yeah I think the sword of power is the most powerful because it is powered by the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.