The Punisher/Predator vs 100 Army Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The Punisher and Pred have 1 day of prep. the fight takes place in an abandoned city at night.

The Punisher is equipped with: M249 SAW 5.56mm machine gun with 3 extra 100 round drums in his shoulder-strapped special forces army belt, a silenced Glock 21 with three extra clips in jacket, kevlar vest under his jacket, dual 9mm UZI's with extra clips in jacket as well, 3 hand grenades, and a bowie knife.

Pred: Class: warrior(veteran, like the one off of the original movie), with: Shoulder cannon(plasma caster), 12" wrist blades, netgun, medium armor, combi-stick, smart disk, and cloaking device in suit.

vs 100 Army Rangers.

in New York City at night.

Tassadar
Whats with all these Punisher versus military at night threads braz?
The pred from the first movie was just as much a newbie as the ones from AVP and Preadtor 2, the movie ones are hunters, not warriors, only newb preds hunt on Earth
Pred and Punisher probably win, as Punisher can scavenge weapons from the dead, and Plasmacasters have near limitless ammo, and the one day of prep means between half and all die from traps before they know what they are fighting

braz
idunno, do u have a problem with it? i just really like the punisher, hes one of my fave characters and lately ive been getting back into Special Forces n such n guns which i used to be soo obsessed with. n the preds dope too, i love all his weapons.

Thanos_6383
What do you mean getting back into Special Forces?

braz
u know, the special forces of the United States. Green Berets, Black Berets, SEALS ect. i used to really like them at one time and i thought they were really interesting, & then i got into comics, and now im back to this.

Tassadar
Originally posted by braz
idunno, do u have a problem with it? i just really like the punisher, hes one of my fave characters and lately ive been getting back into Special Forces n such n guns which i used to be soo obsessed with. n the preds dope too, i love all his weapons.

No, no problem, just wanted to know big grin

braz
of coursesmile

Thanos_6383
Good luck to you Braz.

braz
thanks..?

batdude123
He thinks you're joining the Marines or something. laughing

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
He thinks you're joining the Marines or something. laughing

not Marines. the NAVY SEALs big grin

batdude123
not Marines. the NAVY SEALs big grin

You are??????? confused

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
You are??????? confused

lol, idunno. i think it'd be cool, but i may wanna think twice about really getting killed before i do somethin i will regret. so i might just stick to my video games big grin . and plus, training to become a SEAL is literally the hardest training for special ops on the face of this planet. ive read about it, and it is NOT pretty.

Grimm22
Meh, i've always thought about a life in the military.

Of course then I wouldnt get my comics sad

dirty harry
Are the rangers briefed on what there up against

braz
hmmm

dirty harry
you said its an abandoned city so they'd probably level the city from the air then surround it and advance through fire and movement so they'd basically destroy everything including traps etc.. if the city had civilians or they had to limit collateral damage it bee a different story

braz
they know that the Punisher is just a man, but like a legend because he cant be stopped and they have no clue what The Predator is. they do know theyre up against an unclassified species thats foreign to this planet, thus being an alien. but thats all. and that theyve had trouble with the Pred in Africa with a few Green Berets, and now hes in America wreaking havoc, and The Punisher teams up with him, because he proved to be the only one who could hold his own against him

Soleran
they know that the Punisher is just a man, but like a legend because he cant be stopped and they have no clue what The Predator is. they do know theyre up against an unclassified species thats foreign to this planet, thus being an alien. but thats all. and that theyve had trouble with the Pred in Africa with a few Green Berets, and now hes in America wreaking havoc, and The Punisher teams up with him, because he proved to be the only one who could hold his own against him

Hmm if the pred and punisher can communicate and coordinate they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.