Odin/The Watcher Vs. Galactus/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Who would win if Odin teamed up with Uatu the Watcher and they faced world-devouring, semi-hungry Galactus and the mad titan Thanos???

Galactus comes to Asgard for lunch and brings Thanos along with him...once there, he finds a pissed off Odin and Uatu waiting for him...

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Remarks? Questions? Discuss...........

leonidas
close. odin would hold his own long enough against galactus for the watcher to ko thanos. watchers are supposed to be very close to galactis level. once thanos is down, odin and watcher should be enough to take out g. as always, things depend on what level of g. standard level would lose to odin and watcher, imo, more times than not.

DigiMark007
I'll co-sign leo's comments, but you'll get plenty of people who just think Big G could wipe out all 3 without much trouble. I'd disagree with that quite a bit, but he's definitely the most powerful in the fight.

Comicbook_kid
Both cool responses!!! cool Thanks guys.....

Anyone else have any thoughts on this....???

Crease
Did Big G and Thanos prep before arriving for dinner?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Crease
Did Big G and Thanos prep before arriving for dinner?

No, they thought Odin was in his "Odin Sleep" and didn't count on the Watcher being there at all....so, neither one really did much prep...

roughrider
Originally posted by leonidas
close. odin would hold his own long enough against galactus for the watcher to ko thanos. watchers are supposed to be very close to galactis level. once thanos is down, odin and watcher should be enough to take out g. as always, things depend on what level of g. standard level would lose to odin and watcher, imo, more times than not.

Agreed. Only variable is guessing how powerful Uatu can be, since Watchers are so passive.

Crease
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
No, they thought Odin was in his "Odin Sleep" and didn't count on the Watcher being there at all....so, neither one really did much prep...

If this is seriously not sarcasm, it could go either way. If it is sarcasm, then I'm impressed, and Thanos team wins 8/10.

W/o prep it all depends on 2 things: What Galactus are we talking about and on how powerful the Watcher really is. I've personally seen Uatu teleport himself and others great distances seemingly w/o tech. But that's about it. If they're supposed to almost as powerful as Big G how come Uatu didn't involve involve himself directly when Galactus came to earth? From what I've heard, he always gives Reed a weapon (nullifier) or information to stop Big G. Given the history of the Watcher's and considering the fact that he's supposedly immortal, I'd place him just higher than a skyfather. Maybe even on par with one of the more powerful Elders. (Grandmaster, Ego, non-jobbing Champion). If I'm wrong then it will probably go as Leonidas stated.

I don't even have to state the wide disparity in Galactus power levels. If he's recently consumed a world with 6 billion or more hapless souls, he wins by himself and Thanos is overkill. If he's weak it's debatable if he could even defeat Odin in Asgard. And Uatu should be able to handle the Mad Titan.

celestialdemon
Uatu is an unknown as far as power level because of his passiveness. Watchers have been speculated to be slightly above skyfather level to near Celestial level (due to the Celestial/Watcher war). If the former is true, then Galactus stomps both of them by himself. If the latter is true, then I can see Uatu and Odin taking this.

the Darkone
Galactus alone will kill both of them, Galactus does have the ability to absorb energy, rearrange molecules at unknown level etc. Odin in Asgard is powerful but it all depends, wich Galactus they face. If they face ahungrey Galactus their chances of wining is great, but if it's a normal or full powered Galactus they will get smoked. Galactus is to much for them regardless throw in Thanos is overkill, Galactus will take down Odin in a long battle before Galactus vaporized Odin and the Watcher.

1. Living Tribunal/ White Crown Phoenix/ True Beyonders
2. Infinities/ Nemisis
3. Eternity/ Death/Infinity/Oblivion/Full-powered Galactus/Abraxas/Exitar
The Seven Freindlys
4. Normal Galactus/Celestails/ Ego/ Full powered Tyrant/Phoenix Avarts
5. The Watchers/ Chaos&Order/Love&Hate/Eon/Nebula"Chronos"
6. In-Betweener/ The Stranger/ Epoch/Weaken Galactus
7. Vishanti/ Shuma-Groth
8. Mephisto/ Nightmare/ Satannish
9. Dormammu/ Black Heart/ Umar
10. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kublik/Maker (Beyonder)/ demiurge/ Demogorge(Atum II Form)
11. Elder Gods/ Atum The God Eater/Gaea/Set/Cthon/Rune King Thor/ Chronos(eternal)/Cyttorak/
12. Skyfathers/ Sutur/Odin/Zeus/Vinshu/Zuras/Crom/King Thor/Mangog/Tyrant/ Asgardian Destroyer/ Prime Eternal
13. Thanos/ Adam Warlock/The Runner/ Silver Surfer/Thor/Sersi
14. Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator/ Count Nefaria/ Thena/ Forgotten One/ Morg

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus alone will kill both of them, Galactus does have the ability to absorb energy, rearrange molecules at unknown level etc. Odin in Asgard is powerful but it all depends, wich Galactus they face. If they face ahungrey Galactus their chances of wining is great, but if it's a normal or full powered Galactus they will get smoked. Galactus is to much for them regardless throw in Thanos is overkill, Galactus will take down Odin in a long battle before Galactus vaporized Odin and the Watcher.

2. Infinities/ Nemisis
The Seven Freindlys
7. Vishanti/ Shuma-Groth
10. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kublik/Maker (Beyonder)/ demiurge/ Demogorge(Atum II Form)
11. Elder Gods/ Atum The God Eater/Gaea/Set/Cthon/Rune King Thor/ Chronos(eternal)/Cyttorak/
12. Skyfathers/ Sutur/Odin/Zeus/Vinshu/Zuras/Crom/King Thor/Mangog/Tyrant/ Asgardian Destroyer/ Prime Eternal

Cool.....thanks for the list and I find it to be somewhat pretty accurate...but I think you have Odin too far down on the list. I mean, you have Odin THREE numbers down from Blackheart and FOUR numbers down from Nightmare. True those guys are powerful, but in my opinion they don't have jack on Odin; but that's just my 2-cents.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone

2. Infinities/ Nemisis
The Seven Freindlys
7. Vishanti/ Shuma-Groth

Did u know Black Knight encountered Nemesis

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by guy222
Did u know Black Knight encountered Nemesis

Which Nemesis are you referring to. The only two I know of is the one associated with Alpha Flight and the one who is the son of Apocalypse...but I don't think either one of them is the one you're referring to. Who is this Nemesis and what can he do?

Mider999
big G takes odin and watcher out by himself IMHO odin hasnt been doing any big time feats like he did in the past even then its not like people havent lowered the power level of some characters, INCLUDING galactus, i just dont think cosmics should have trouble with some earth based sky father.

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Which Nemesis are you referring to. The only two I know of is the one associated with Alpha Flight and the one who is the son of Apocalypse...but I don't think either one of them is the one you're referring to. Who is this Nemesis and what can he do?

Nemesis(cosmic), being spawned from all the infinity gems. Was defeated by Black Knight and other heroes

D-Block
I didn't know Blackheart was that high.

D-Block
Oh I'm thinking of Classic Blackheart I heard he's more powerful now.

King Kandy
Most members of the Seven freindless are just as powerful as Eternity...

And you placed Exitar WAY to high up, he's nowhere NEAR that level.

guy222
Edge to Galactus FTW

gogogadgetgo
galactus and thanos would take this.

odin would put up a fight but the watcher would forget that he's part of the battle and do what he does best...watch....(due to force of habit)

Bentley
If what ifs were worth something -they aren't- Galactus solos, having killed both, Uatu and all the Asgardians without much trouble. If the big G syphons the watcher's energy Odin loses.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Bentley
If what ifs were worth something -they aren't- Galactus solos, having killed both, Uatu and all the Asgardians without much trouble. If the big G syphons the watcher's energy Odin loses.

616 G > any other G from alternate/what if timelines

Sundipped
Well we all know that Thanos can hang with Odin. At least long enough for Big G to stomp Uatu. Big g and Thanos win.

Utrigita
Big G and Thanos ftw.

Kutulu
Big G fights against the Watcher while Thanos hangs with Odin long enough to be a distraction.

Big G consumes the Watcher, with his powerup stomps Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.