JLA Vs. He Man and The Masters of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
GL Kyle
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
The Question
Red Tornado
Booster Gold
Supergirl
Power Girl
Captain Marvel

Vs.

Masters of the Universe:

He-Man W/Battle Cat
Man-At-Arms
Stratos
Zodak
Ram-Man
Man-E-Faces
Buzz-Off
Mekaneck
Fisto
Sy-Klone
Extendar
Rio Blast
Rotar
The Sorceress
Koldar

Battle takes place on the field in front of Castle Grayskull.

No Prep.

Discuss.

He-guy88
well he-man alredy fought sups and no winner it was a tie cause neatheir could harm eachother although on the cover of the comic superman said that if he attacks heman he him self could die

and since its at eterina he-man and motu got home feild advantage
so He-Man wins by him selfcause his sword grants him infanet power and once its called for u cant take it from him unless he gives it back so taking the sword wont work

i say He-man and the motu

6/10

Comicbook_kid
NO WAAAAAAAAY is the JLA beating the MOTU on their home turf....

Man-At-Arms gives everyone a freeze-ray or some high-tech device to stop the JLA...or the Sorceress and Zodac cast a spell to stop time and freeze the JLA in time, or cast them into another dimension, or something along those lines. Or maybe the Sorceress or Zodac magically take control of Superman and uses him to wipe out the rest of the JLA...

Or...the Sorceress and Zodac trap the JLA in a mystical force-field and He-Man hurls them into a blackhole in outerspace....

Or... once they've all been frozen by either Sorceress or Man-at-Arms, Stratos and Buzz-Off call in thousands of their kind to join in the battle...and mops the floor with the JLA.

The MOTU have too much magic and high-tech on their side to lose; especially on their home-turf with a highly powered Sorceress and Zodac behind them with all the powers of Grayskull at their command....

He-guy88
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
NO WAAAAAAAAY is the JLA beating the MOTU on their home turf....

Man-At-Arms gives everyone a freeze-ray or some high-tech device to stop the JLA...or the Sorceress and Zodac cast a spell to stop time and freeze the JLA in time, or cast them into another dimension, or something along those lines. Or maybe the Sorceress or Zodac magically take control of Superman and uses him to wipe out the rest of the JLA...

Or...the Sorceress and Zodac trap the JLA in a mystical force-field and He-Man hurls them into a blackhole in outerspace....

Or... once they've all been frozen by either Sorceress or Man-at-Arms, Stratos and Buzz-Off call in thousands of their kind to join in the battle...and mops the floor with the JLA.

The MOTU have too much magic and high-tech on their side to lose; especially on their home-turf with a highly powered Sorceress and Zodac behind them with all the powers of Grayskull at their command....

right on man

complexbrother
At first I was gonna vote for the JLA but after carefully reading the lineup, I'm gonna switch my vote to the Master of the Universe because the JLA have almost no awnser for the Sorceress, and Zordac . plus with Sy-Klone, and Rio-Blast (he's sorta like the Green Lanturn) it's a wrap.

MOTU 7/10

the ninjak
Masters of the Universe Duh!

Tattoos N Scars
DC needs the Flash on their team. He can speed force dump most of that team.

guy222
He-Man

knightryder
i didn't realized he-man was that powerful until reading some of the comments in here......

Digi
Originally posted by knightryder
i didn't realized he-man was that powerful until reading some of the comments in here......

He's got a respect thread too.

wink

Objectively speaking, a majority of the MOTU lack feats to match even the lesser members on that JLA roster. Only a few possess the feats necessary for us to believe they'd be able to hold their own against the best of the JLA.

However, the era of comics they were in, and the relative obscurity of some of the characters, means that we probably shouldn't look at it from that perspective alone. It would be close if written in a comic.

But for forum purposes, if we were going feat by feat for each character to determine who would come out on top, the MOTU would have 5-6 at best that could keep pace, and the rest would be trashed.

JLA due to a smaller gap between their best and worst.

Parmaniac
He-Man held his own against PC Supes and I found his 10 most stupid feats I'll try to find them again.

EDIT: http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/03/the_10_most_impossible_feats_of_he-man.php

Lord_Talron
aquaman solos. jk

ima have to go with the motu on this one big grin

Digi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He-Man held his own against PC Supes

This fight should never be referenced. It's the most hyped non-fight in all of comics.

Fun link though. The non-TV feats in the list are already in the respect thread, but a few others might make cool additions to it. I'll probably add them sometime soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.