Echo vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Echo (Ronan)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Roninecho.png

vs

Cassandra Cain (Batgirl)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ab/CC_LoA.jpg

which deadly fighter takes this ?

I apoligize. I have already posted this one.

UltimateStryfe
Echo, no doubt.

complexbrother
why is that ?

H. S. 6
Echo.

She can replicate anything she sees somebody else do.

marvelprince
Echo. Anything Cass can do see can do, plus she has the moves of Daredevil, Bullseye and Tasky at his disposal

Superherovandal
well couldn't Batgirl use like some of the tech in her belt? like a flashbang. even though she really doesn't use it alot? it would make echo unable to see for some time.

Draco69
Batgirl. Echo can replicate any move she sees....AND so can Batgirl. She copied a ninja style she's never seen before from the Shadow Thief in few seconds.

Echo can only replicate moves. Batgirl can replicate and copy moves like Echo AND "read" what she's going to do before she actually does it.

Echo loses 10/10.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Draco69
Batgirl. Echo can replicate any move she sees....AND so can Batgirl. She copied a ninja style she's never seen before from the Shadow Thief in few seconds.

Echo can only replicate moves. Batgirl can replicate and copy moves like Echo AND "read" what she's going to do before she actually does it.

Echo loses 10/10.

Few seconds. Thats impressive. Echo does it practically instanteously. Cause of this her abilities have also been likened to pre-cog. She uses your style to anticipate her opponents moves. Bat-girl may anticipate what Echo is gonna do, but Echo will just copy her reaction attacks.

rotiart
So you have two hot female ninja like copycats... who wins.

I win. Everybody wins. When clothes start flying on two girls going at each other. NOooonneeee lossseeess...

Pay-per-view baby.. only 14.95

Draco69
Originally posted by marvelprince
Few seconds. Thats impressive. Echo does it practically instanteously. Cause of this her abilities have also been likened to pre-cog. She uses your style to anticipate her opponents moves. Bat-girl may anticipate what Echo is gonna do, but Echo will just copy her reaction attacks.

Echo doesn't not do it "instantly". That's bullshit. Echo spent WEEKS analyzing Daredevil's attack styles via watching videotapes of him in action. Than she beat his ass. Same with Taskmaster.

THINK. Echo needs to see them in action to copy their moves. She can't copy ALL of Captain America's moves if she only sees him do a jab and hook, can she?

Batgirl on the other hand does it nearly instantly, unlike Echo, because of her unique body-language ability. She only has to watch a foe for a sparse moment before she "understands" their martial art and "learns" the entirety of her language like Cypher of the X-Men would a spoken language.

Echo gets rather owned. Batgirl can do what SHE does...only faster...and better...and she has the ability to predict with a 100% accuracy what Echo is going to do before she actually does it.

Not to mention, Batgirl is ridiculously faster than Echo. I've seen the girl dodge bullets from a machine-gun with it only a few inches away from her face...

batdude123
Echo doesn't not do it "instantly". That's bullshit. Echo spent WEEKS analyzing Daredevil's attack styles via watching videotapes of him in action. Than she beat his ass. Same with Taskmaster.

THINK. Echo needs to see them in action to copy their moves. She can't copy ALL of Captain America's moves if she only sees him do a jab and hook, can she?

Batgirl on the other hand does it nearly instantly, unlike Echo, because of her unique body-language ability. She only has to watch a foe for a sparse moment before she "understands" their martial art and "learns" the entirety of her language like Cypher of the X-Men would a spoken language.

Echo gets rather owned. Batgirl can do what SHE does...only faster...and better...and she has the ability to predict with a 100% accuracy what Echo is going to do before she actually does it.

Not to mention, Batgirl is ridiculously faster than Echo. I've seen the girl dodge bullets from a machine-gun with it only a few inches away from her face...

OWNAGE!!! cool Nice Draco. wink

marvelprince

Wrong. Echo tooks weeks to condition herself to get into shape, and she watched countless different tapes not just one repeatedly. She also was able to exactly replicate Matt in the field, fly the Quinjet by watching Tony do it for a while and at 5 years old played a very complex piece on the piano after a few seconds of observation. Sounds pretty near instantenous to me.

Batgirl being able to "learn" Echo's martial art will do her a lot of good when Echo is imitating her. I never said Echo can learn all of your moves by watching, but she can replicate exactly what it is your doing at the time, not to mention she has the skills of Bullseye and Matt at her disposal.

Um...at least you were right about Cass being faster than Maya

Grimm22
Echo is a poorman's Taskmaster.

Except she's a chick...

who likes to dress up like a dude no expression

Yeah.......

Batgirl wins big grin

Draco69
Wrong. Echo tooks weeks to condition herself to get into shape, and she watched countless different tapes not just one repeatedly.

Which proves my point that Echo cannot learn martials arts instantously. She can only copy the martial art manuevers she sees after it's performed.

Batgirl? She learns the ENTIRETY of the martial art she sees, just by observing it. It's a language to her. Martial arts is not simply a series of complex movements to Batgirl; it's the equivalent of us speaking "the dog runs south". In a few sparse moments, Batgirl learned the entirety of the "Koga Ryu" ninja style from Shadow Thief by simply watching him move for a couple of seconds. She outperformed him by using extremely advanced techniques of the Koga Ryu style (that he wasn't even using against her) by simply watching him. Hell, she's learned martial arts from people by just watching them stand STILL (i.e. Onyx). Echo sees it as movements to memorize. Batgirl sees it a language. A very easy language. A preschool song even...

Which is why Batgirl is superior to Echo in the "copying" department. Echo merely plagarizes any moves she sees. Batgirl learns the entire damn thing just by watching someone punch much like Richards learns quantum physics by watching someone do addition and subtraction....

She also was able to exactly replicate Matt in the field,

She was able to replicate and actually learn alien techinques and martial arts styles from another galaxy as Kasumi....

fly the Quinjet by watching Tony do it for a while

Cassandra Cain once learned the 13-digit numerical and alphabetical password to a safe with alien arms just by watching a man TALK. She's THAT good. His "body-language" gave her the friggin password, even though he didn't say a WORD about it...

and at 5 years old played a very complex piece on the piano after a few seconds of observation.

Cassandra learned out to use an advanced computer program just by seeing the keystrokes for a couple of seconds. She learned out to use the entire program that Oracle herself took months to fully learn just by watching her type for a few seconds.

Cassandra's skills are so uber, that she can even punch through Superboy's TK shield because his "body-language" tells her the intervals of split-second vunerability...

Sounds pretty near instantenous to me.

It's not...you said so yourself. Echo is a plagarizer. She copys the word "DOG" when someone does the word "DOG". Batgirl? On pure body-movement, she learns the entire friggin English language by seeing someone do the word "DOG"...

They are not on the same scale...

Batgirl being able to "learn" Echo's martial art will do her a lot of good when Echo is imitating her.

How? THINK. Batgirl learns not only all of Echo's skills but also (the poor thing) her imitation techniques. She would know that Echo's a copycat the moment she sets eyes on her....

I never said Echo can learn all of your moves by watching, but she can replicate exactly what it is your doing at the time,

And Batgirl through body-linguistics would KNOW Echo is going to imitate her. She's a virtual telepath. Echo would be broadcasting her moves like a fireworks display. She'll know how the battle will go just by scanning her....

not to mention she has the skills of Bullseye and Matt at her disposal.

And Batgirl has Lady Shiva, Batman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Robin, Catwoman, Nightwing, Onyx, Shrike, Cain, Wonder Woman and the entire friggin League of Assassins at her disposal.

Oh and plus her complete mastery of all martial arts in the world. Even the secret ones...

Um...at least you were right about Cass being faster than Maya

Much, much, much faster. Echo relies on sight, right? Well, good luck to Echo. Batgirl has on many occassions outran friggin bulletfire to save an innocent. Echo can't copy what she can't see. Like it would do her any good...

marvelprince
Which proves my point that Echo cannot learn martials arts instantously. She can only copy the martial art manuevers she sees after it's performed.

Batgirl? She learns the ENTIRETY of the martial art she sees, just by observing it. It's a language to her. Martial arts is not simply a series of complex movements to Batgirl; it's the equivalent of us speaking "the dog runs south". In a few sparse moments, Batgirl learned the entirety of the "Koga Ryu" ninja style from Shadow Thief by simply watching him move for a couple of seconds. She outperformed him by using extremely advanced techniques of the Koga Ryu style (that he wasn't even using against her) by simply watching him. Hell, she's learned martial arts from people by just watching them stand STILL (i.e. Onyx). Echo sees it as movements to memorize. Batgirl sees it a language. A very easy language. A preschool song even...

Which is why Batgirl is superior to Echo in the "copying" department. Echo merely plagarizes any moves she sees. Batgirl learns the entire damn thing just by watching someone punch much like Richards learns quantum physics by watching someone do addition and subtraction....

She was able to replicate and actually learn alien techinques and martial arts styles from another galaxy as Kasumi....

Cassandra Cain once learned the 13-digit numerical and alphabetical password to a safe with alien arms just by watching a man TALK. She's THAT good. His "body-language" gave her the friggin password, even though he didn't say a WORD about it...

Cassandra learned out to use an advanced computer program just by seeing the keystrokes for a couple of seconds. She learned out to use the entire program that Oracle herself took months to fully learn just by watching her type for a few seconds.

Cassandra's skills are so uber, that she can even punch through Superboy's TK shield because his "body-language" tells her the intervals of split-second vunerability...

It's not...you said so yourself. Echo is a plagarizer. She copys the word "DOG" when someone does the word "DOG". Batgirl? On pure body-movement, she learns the entire friggin English language by seeing someone do the word "DOG"...

They are not on the same scale...

How? THINK. Batgirl learns not only all of Echo's skills but also (the poor thing) her imitation techniques. She would know that Echo's a copycat the moment she sets eyes on her....

And Batgirl through body-linguistics would KNOW Echo is going to imitate her. She's a virtual telepath. Echo would be broadcasting her moves like a fireworks display. She'll know how the battle will go just by scanning her....

And Batgirl has Lady Shiva, Batman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Robin, Catwoman, Nightwing, Onyx, Shrike, Cain, Wonder Woman and the entire friggin League of Assassins at her disposal.

Oh and plus her complete mastery of all martial arts in the world. Even the secret ones...

Much, much, much faster. Echo relies on sight, right? Well, good luck to Echo. Batgirl has on many occassions outran friggin bulletfire to save an innocent. Echo can't copy what she can't see. Like it would do her any good...

Holy #@&%. You've changed my mind, and that doesn't happen often. Nice.

Superboy Prime
Shit...she can get through Superboy's invulnerability....

Tron
I wonder how long it'll be before someone puts Cassandra against Karate Kid... whistle

manjaro
wow this is actually a good match up both are extremely good fighters, but at the risk of regurgitating everything draco said let me add some additional insight..yes it is true when batman discovered cassandra during that no man's land debacle it was discovered that she couldnt talk and martial arts was literally the language she spoke. she is basically a rich man's version of X-23, and Fantomex----trained extensivley since birth and can predict movemnts down to the smallest decimal point.

also, she has displayed feats that signified enhanced strentgh, or rather slightly above peak human, i have seen her leap distances that reminded me of spiderman albiet to a lesser degree, she was on patrol with batman once, and they subdued a suspect. batman told her that he was a metahuman and she should knock him out. she said how? he said hit him hard enuff to break a reg. human skull, then BOOM this guy's head went partially crashing thru the floor..after the "bruce wayne:fugitive" arc when cassie visited her father in jail either for solace, closure or whatever reason..i guess she wanted to show him that she could speak now, the bullet proof plexi-glass that separated them she shattered it in one blow, and collared him up and told him if he ever killed anybody again she would come after him. so the moral of the story is , i just dont think that echo has the physical stamina and temerity to keep up with cass, plus anybody who can defeat lady shiva, not once but TWICE is not to be slept on. echo is cool and all, but the most she can do is defend herslef, and possibly escape with her life, but she ceryainly wouldnt win

x_danny_x
Originally posted by Tron
I wonder how long it'll be before someone puts Cassandra against Karate Kid... whistle

smile

complexbrother
bump

Arahan
Both characters suck.

Imperius REX!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.