Red Sonja/Conan vs. Elektra/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Let's say that Elektra and Daredevil get time-warped back 12,000 years ago and land smack-dabbed in the middle of the Hyborian Age in Cimmeria....

Conan and Red Sonja are making their way out of a rich, evil king's treasure room after robbing the king blind....

Taking Conan and Red Sonja for bandits, Daredevil and Elektra decide to stop the two thieves and return the stolen treasure to the "good" king....

Daredevil and Elektra leap right in front of Conan and Sonja and trips Conan with his billy-club....

"Hold it right there fella...why don't you and your girlfriend hand over the goods and there won't be any trouble!" calmly suggest D.D. while working his billy-club like nunchakas...

Conan and Sonja are unable to understand a word D.D. says but knows he's looking for a fight, so Conan and Sonja pull their swords from their sheaths and prepare for battle....

Conan growls..."If it's a battle you're looking for red devil, by Crom it's a battle you're going to get....!!!!"

Conan has his sword, axe, and dagger
Red Sonja has her sword and dagger
D.D. has his billy-club
Elektra has her two sai's and kitana sword

So, does the Lion of Cimmeria and the She-Devil with a sword take down the Man without Fear and Elektra??

CONAN THE BARBARIAN AND RED SONJA
VS

DAREDEVIL AND ELEKTRA

batdude123
Daredevil and Elektra would get utterly destroyed.

srankmissingnin
Conan would beat Dare Devil

Elektra would beat Red Sonja

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Conan would beat Dare Devil

Elektra would beat Red Sonja

I think Elektra would put up a good fight for Red Sonja, but in the end Elektra's head ends up on a pole outside Conan and Red Sonja's tent that night....

Red Sonja is considered to be Conan's only equal when it comes to swordplay...and Conan is the greatest warrior in the Hyborian Age!!! His skill is unmatched by anyone; save Red Sonja....

What do the rest of you out there think???

srankmissingnin
Elektra is a low level telepath with superhuman speed/agility and peak human strength. Writen right she'd walk all over Sonja

leonidas
it's a great match, actually. i agree with srank -- well written, elektra is a beastess. she would likely beat sonja most of the time. conan and dd is very interesting! i'd call it pretty even.

maybe 6/10 dd & elektra.

good match up! wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by leonidas
it's a great match, actually. i agree with srank -- well written, elektra is a beastess. she would likely beat sonja most of the time. conan and dd is very interesting! i'd call it pretty even.

maybe 6/10 dd & elektra.

good match up! wink

Me and a friend of mine were discussing this match, and he agreed with you for the most part...but he said that after Conan cut D.D. into about 57 pieces, he'd jump in to give Sonja a hand with Elektra and eventually the two would overcome her and take her down...

But yes, I'd consider Conan and D.D. almost even...they both are incredibly good at what they do, and each have their own style and technique!! But Conan is a savage killer and will kill mercilessly without a second thought, whereas Daredevil won't. That would be his downfall when facing Conan...Elektra and Sonja will both kill and would be a very interesting battle I think...

Comicbook_kid
death ................This is poor Daredevil afterwards!!!

Tassadar
Elektra and DD, they are way too fast/agile for Conan. Conan and Sonja lack any advantage except maybe brute strength, though the gaps are paper thin in the skills department.

MJOILNIR
I think Conans advantage(other than having killed thousands) is his ferosity. His willingness to kill at any cost. I think he can take DD.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I think Conans advantage(other than having killed thousands) is his ferosity. His willingness to kill at any cost. I think he can take DD.

yes

Tassadar
"Sigh"... This how Conan lost to Wolverine.

Tassadar
And this is how DD deals with Wolverine.

Note - Wolverine is berzerking in both pics

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tassadar
And this is how DD deals with Wolverine.

Note - Wolverine is berzerking in both pics

Pretty much how Conan beat Wolverine in their first encounter.

Anyway a punch to the jugular would do little to even slow Wolverine down. His healing factor would have dealt with the damage before his attack could retract their arm and through another punch. Also it should be noted that this is a Ennis appearance... which pretty much destroys its credibility.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tassadar
"Sigh"... This how Conan lost to Wolverine.

First of all, "What if" comics are not cannon....so, technically they don't count when it comes to PROVING anything in these fights.

Secondly, you neglected to show the scans of the FIRST battle between Conan and Wolverine...the one where Conan hands Wolverine his hairy a$$ to him on a silver platter; by almost decapitating him with a magically enchanted sword !!!! stick out tongue

Tassadar
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Pretty much how Conan beat Wolverine in their first encounter.

Anyway a punch to the jugular would do little to even slow Wolverine down. His healing factor would have dealt with the damage before his attack could retract their arm and through another punch. Also it should be noted that this is a Ennis appearance... which pretty much destroys its credibility.

I was hoping someone would notice that. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.