Solid Snake vs. the punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
lets rock

Superboy Prime
Well...the punisher's awesome and with prep he is a beast...however...Snake in his prime...oh man.

Sam Z
Hell people, not again! USE SEARCH function. This've been done twice here and three times on comicbook vs forum.

And Snake would pwn Frank.

Tidas
Snake would pawn his ass

Tthe Almighty
snake without a doubt

Sam Z
yes and somebody close this thread.

EkinEku
ohhh sorrry lol

Thanos_6383
Snake.

JohnnyDo3
punisher kills solid snake punisher has more experience than solid snake

A.J
Done and gotta origanate from a game

gutted frank cool

MadMel
frank gets pwned by snake..

Sam Z
yes thumb up

KMC Dark Lord
PunisherOMGWTFDIDTHATJUSTHAPPENYESITDIDJUSTHAPPENp
wns Snake.

Sam Z
roll eyes (sarcastic) Only if Snake desides to have a sleep during the fight...

Count Kent

Sam Z
He is not?confused

Someone who is a match for Ocelot wouldn't have much problems to shoot Frank down. I'm not even talking about h2h.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Sam Z
roll eyes (sarcastic) Only if Snake desides to have a sleep during the fight...

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah w/e man. It's pretty much been established that you cant debate nor prove anything for shit.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher killed the whole marvel universe solid snake is no match for Frank if u guys dont know about frank castle I decide u read his comics and screw the punisher movie its BS

Superboy Prime
Right...he did.

<_<;;

And Aunt May fought Galactus.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Right...he did.

<_<;;

And Aunt May fought Galactus.

yes she did, and kicked his ass to. roll eyes (sarcastic) I laugh at people who have never read the comics.

Superboy Prime
Er...that's why I said she did.

No sarcasm intended.

:P

Superboy Prime
Granted I did not read the comic, but I saw the scan with kid richards.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Er...that's why I said she did.

No sarcasm intended.

:P

I was joking, no offence toward you intended.

Superboy Prime
Aye.

Say do you know how it happened?

JohnnyDo3
dude just read the comic book man before u compare Frank Castle to this Solid snake chump

Superboy Prime
Er...are you talking to me? If that's the case I never said Snake > Frank.

And the book I didn't read was the one having Aunt May take on Mr. Lactus.

Superboy Prime
Say...how come Ocelot vs Punisher gets closed because Frank doesn't originate in a game and this still exists?

MadMel
maybe lana didnt notice it??

Philip_ll
Solid Snake, with all of the weapons and gear from the first Metal Gear, easily murders Punisher.

Sam Z
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah w/e man. It's pretty much been established that you cant debate nor prove anything for shit.

Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
PunisherOMGWTFDIDTHATJUSTHAPPENYESITDIDJUSTHAPPENp
wns Snake.

laughing laughing laughing

But you can!

I'll put that easy. You ignore forum rules, you say that wins the guy you like better. You act like a noob.

Snake wins because of many reasons.

-He is faster and has better reflexes. Enough fast to dodge bullets easilly.
-He is stronger and more durable. He is enough strong and durable to take Fox punches and to beat him h2h. (In case you don't know, Fox has speed that is a match for Spider's and has far greater strength than Spider-man.
-He is better at shooting. He took on best world sniper and is a match for Revolver Ocelot.

So untill you could come up with something less pathetic than "frankpwnssnake" don't wast your time.

MadMel

But you can!

I'll put that easy. You ignore forum rules, you say that wins the guy you like better. You act like a noob.

-He is stronger and more durable. He is enough strong and durable to take Fox punches and to beat him h2h. (In case you don't know, Fox has speed that is a match for Spider's and has far greater strength than Spider-man.
-He is better at shooting. He took on best world sniper and is a match for Revolver Ocelot.

So untill you could come up with something less pathetic than "frankpwnssnake" don't wast your time.
what he said...

KMC Dark Lord

But you can!

You know I give admit that you had a good run here.

But most of these are just assumptions. The whole A>B>C> theory DOES NOT work. JUST because A can take a pucn from B doesn't mean he is stronger than B.

Lets see now, MORE assumptions.

"He is better at shooting. He took on a best world sniper."

WTF is this? More of your A>B>C crap. Punisher is also elite trained in using a Sniper Rifle and has taken on many a "best sniper in the world" person, beating the hell out of him to.

So until you come up with something more than just raving fanboyish bullsh*t assumptions, don't waste my time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.