Pre-Crisis Darkseid with ALE vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Your opinions.

Lord Urizen
Supposedly Darkseid with ALE can take control over a multiverse.

Galactus would be no match for this.

And add the factor of PRE CRISIS, NON JOBBING Darkseid...

forget it..he takes it.

This is not a fair match, because they ALREADY made a thread of Darkseid with ALE vs Thanos with IG and people still debate about that uptil now.

supervenom
Oo I didn't know there was one. Thanks for informing me.

I don't know much about ALE (except for Wiki) so I added the Pre-Crisis thing. I know he destroyed the gods as well as created a new world where things were pretty wacky.

the Darkone
ALE=Infinity Gaunlet>>>>> Galactus.

supervenom
Thanks for the comparison Darkone.

Mider
it doesnt equal the IG it defeated an emy of THE SOURCE its above the IG, while the IG can controll a whole universe, darkseid said with only a little bit of the ALE's power he could take over his reality which some of us interpret as his universe.

supervenom
Originally posted by Mider
it doesnt equal the IG it defeated an emy of THE SOURCE its above the IG, while the IG can controll a whole universe, darkseid said with only a little bit of the ALE's power he could take over his reality which some of us interpret as his universe.

What comic arc is the ALE in?

Mider
great darkness saga is where darkseid said that and it comes out again in seven soldiers mr miricle where darkseid used it to destroyer the fourth world and it also comes out in orion where he used it to destroyer an enemy of the source and did some other stuff too.

batdude123
PC Darkseid would win. Darkseid w/ the Anti-Life Equation is like Thanos with the Infinity Guantlets. With them, he is above Galactus and thus, would win.

Mider
he's above the IG with the ALE galactus has no chance

grey fox
It's a draw.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
It's a draw.

Between Galactus and Darkseid with the ALE??????? What the f**k?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
he's above the IG with the ALE galactus has no chance

My bad. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
Between Galactus and Darkseid with the ALE??????? What the f**k?

Do any of you guy's actually know what the ALE is . Everyone treats it as if it's the dam IG when all it is a a mathematical equation designed for mind control.

Yes mind control.

Of course Galactus is resistant to this kind of shit and as such it's reduced to a fight. The creator of both these characters stated that their equals , and as such it's a draw.

Darksaint
^^ The ALE is basically anything the writer wants it to be. Maybe originally it was that concept:
to control ALL LIFE(not minds) in the universe, but now it's much more than that.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darksaint
^^ The ALE is basically anything the writer wants it to be. Maybe originally it was that concept:
to control ALL LIFE(not minds) in the universe, but now it's much more than that.

Well then it's a Macguffin and then is useless in this fight. It's original (thus correct) use was to subvert will making the victim obey the commands of he who holds the equation.

Lord Urizen
If ALE is not a reality altering weapon, then it cannot dominate IG.

Mind Control doesnt mean SH$#$@ to IG, the MING GEM and REALITY GEM, and possibly POWER GEM can withstand that spell.

IG may be only on universal scale, but its a reality warper...it can change the REALITY that IS the ALE if someone with ALE tried to overtake its universe.

STILL....If Galactus can't resist it, then hes done for.

NoFate007
You're awesome grey fox just cause you know what the McGuffin is lol. Not enough people know the story.

Anyway, I'd have to go with Darkseid, cause I mean hell, Galactus loses to the Fantastic 4 sometimes.

Lord Urizen
That was because they had the ULTAMATE NULLIFIER

and mostly PIS driven as Fanastic Four are 4 of Marvel's iconic heroes, like DC's Superman

supervenom
Well if he destroyed the Fourth World and remade the world to his own, how is that mind control? Can anyone explain?

Mider
it cant be just mind controll if it was just that then how did the great darkness saga happen, the ALE beast didnt just controll anyone he used alot of power and it took alot of power to bring him down so why is anyone using this the ALE is just mind controll argument.

supervenom
Mider, thanks for the list. Can you make it more organized? I want to search out for all of them so I can read them.

grey fox
OK guy's heres a short explanation , I'll be talking about a movie as well so spoilers ahoy.

OK

Now has anyone seen Pulp Fiction , I'm sure someone has. Well anyway theirs much speculation over what is in the attache case when someone asked Tarantino directly he replied with "It's a Macguffin" (Well actually he would have replied with something like "Jeez it's a ****in plot device idiot" *slaps the guy upside the head*)

A Macguffin is a part/object that no one is ever 100% sure about and drives the plot along. Ergo it's transformation from a simple mind control equation into this overblown crap that it is now.

Mider
the places the ALE has been shown are

Great Darkness Saga which i believe is in a trade paper back

also

seven soldiers mr miricle issues 1-4

and

Orion 11-15 it seems he has the ALE and then loses it i suppose all i know is that darkseid kicks him out of the DCU.

Lord Urizen
Mider, in the Great Darkness Saga , what capabilities has the ALE been shown to have ?

Mider
meh darkseid said that even a little of its power he could bring his reality to its knee's some say he ment the fourth world and others ment he thought the entire universe, also it destroyed a solar system i believe with not much as a flicker of power, it took the combined powers of darkseid, dr fate, and mordru i think im not sure about etrigan, maybe highfather, but anyway these guys combined where said to have the power to destroyer whole realities but this still wasnt enough for the ALE entity to be defeated.

Lord Urizen
In that case Galactus goes DOWN !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.