doc oc vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
doc says in spiderman 2 that heat and magnetism doesnt effect his arms. well you think magneto can still take him on ?

hand to hand fight doc. takes this one. but magneto wont be able to do jack to hist body like he did wolvie.

Redatom65
Magneto drives multiply flagpoles through him 4 are blocked the rest are in bye bye Otto

He-guy88
i say magneto cause he can still rip him open by pullin out the iron from his boady and yes mag can do that with out adding any iron to ocs body
the orig could do it any time he felt like it

diabloman
true

supremthor
Originally posted by diabloman
doc says in spiderman 2 that heat and magnetism doesnt effect his arms. well you think magneto can still take him on ?

hand to hand fight doc. takes this one. but magneto wont be able to do jack to hist body like he did wolvie. What the f**k?

diabloman
magneto can also trap doc. in one of his shields of course.

He-guy88
yep tahts y i like him so i think the power of the dark side has me lol

diabloman
is there a comicbook where they go at it ?

He-guy88
i never seen one so not to my knowladge

blind faith
i say Magneto wins this battle whether or not Doc Ock's arms aren't affected by magnetism. Why?

-Raw power. Magneto could destroy the planet on his own, without technological aid. Magneto has stopped armies, moved mountains, and threatened to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes.

-Intelligence. well both of these are very intelligent so there they are even.

-Fighting Skills. Magneto is a skilled strategist and has more than a rudimentary knowledge of hand-to-hand combat.

and least, he can kill him by controlling the iron in Ock's blood.

Magneto wins.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by He-guy88
i never seen one so not to my knowladge They fought in the Secret Wars. Magneto easily tied up Ock in his own tentacles.

blind faith
Originally posted by Acrosurge
They fought in the Secret Wars. Magneto easily tied up Ock in his own tentacles. so his arms are effected by magnetism? Magneto wins 10/10 then.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by blind faith
so his arms are effected by magnetism? Magneto wins 10/10 then. Movie Ock's tentacles were not affected by Magnetism. This was a plot device invented so he could still be a threat while his miniture sun was drawing the surrounding metal towards it.

Comic Ock generally has no such protection against magnetism.

ThePittman
Magneto would just use one of Doc's fillings. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Magneto wins 1000/10.

diabloman
if magneto can control his harms then he could throw docs. ass a mile away if he wants. or make his arms punch himself in the face which wouldnt feal verry nice im sure

He-guy88
Originally posted by Acrosurge
They fought in the Secret Wars. Magneto easily tied up Ock in his own tentacles.

realy i have the hole sw collec wat number

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.