Black Heart and Moon Knight v.s Wolverine, Captain America, and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
who akes cake medal

capt it up
who is black heart?

if black heart is not better then moon night then this is a pritty dumb match seeing how wolverine or capt or DD would beat moon knight

srankmissingnin
... Why is Moon Knight teamed with Black Heart? That is like teaming Thanos with 53 cents in lose change.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Why is Moon Knight teamed with Black Heart? That is like teaming Thanos with 53 cents in lose change.

laughing out loud

King KAM
hey jinzin.... you think moonknight would lose to DD...i dunno...i think he might be able to get him once in a while...

jinzin
personally I think moonknight would win.. he has enhanced strength and speed.. and he's just as good a fighter.... it should be pretty head and head.. but MK IMO.

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
personally I think moonknight would win.. he has enhanced strength and speed.. and he's just as good a fighter.... it should be pretty head and head.. but MK IMO. yeah i was thinking the same, and he is black.....hes like captain america...ecxcept captain america would pwn his ass....and i dont care what anyone says

srankmissingnin
... moon knight isn't black

King KAM
... moon knight isn't black hes not?....i thought i read somewhere he was....oh well...now i guess i dont like him

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
hes not?....i thought i read somewhere he was....oh well...now i guess i dont like him

... okay confused

jinzin
yeah i was thinking the same, and he is black.....hes like captain america...ecxcept captain america would pwn his ass....and i dont care what anyone says

yeah moon knight is practically like the marvel version of batman, but with superpowers and more towards the dark side..

if this was moonknight after he envoked the powers of the vashanti then he would easily beat cap silly.. but it's not.. so yeah you're right.

jinzin
hes not?....i thought i read somewhere he was....oh well...now i guess i dont like him
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

K Von Doom
What's Mephisto's son doing grouped with these guys?

jinzin
wolverine gr and punisher have fought him a few times and did considerably well so....

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
What's Mephisto's son doing grouped with these guys? hididng from thanos

King KAM
hey jinzin you reading supernova??? its pretty good.

jinzin
hey jinzin you reading supernova??? its pretty good.
no

rarely am I that into cosmic stuff...

King KAM
no

rarely am I that into cosmic stuff... BLASPHEME!

srankmissingnin
no

I hear that

... although I'm liking his Annihilation story so far

King KAM
I hear that

... although I'm liking his Annihilation story so far yeah thats what i was talkin bout

capt it up
no

agreed I find it boring

jinzin
I hear that

... although I'm liking his Annihilation story so far

i've heard good things about the story.. I just don't know if I want to get all the comics that it's involved in since it would put a mice dent in my wallet that I'm not sure I can afford since my car got totaled on tuesday....

lol... oh well.. anyone kind enough to pm me and give me updates on the good/important parts though?

srankmissingnin
yeah thats what i was talkin bout

I orginally picked it up because I liked the cover art but I'm digging the story

King KAM
I orginally picked it up because I liked the cover art but I'm digging the story all the covers for the anihilation have been bad ass.Originally posted by capt it up
agreed I find it boring SILENCE!

capt it up
all the covers for the anihilation have been bad ass. SILENCE!
lol I don't find supernova boring I ment I find comics about cosmic characters and such boring I actauly like supernova

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
lol I don't find supernova boring I ment I find comics about cosmic characters and such boring I actauly like supernova no i dont care bout nova, but i do loooooove thanos.

srankmissingnin
It's all about Drax

King KAM
It's all about Drax i read his mini....he is intriguing.....but i like thanos better, he is superbly written, i have so many thoughts on him, i even did a thesis on him for my collge project

srankmissingnin
i read his mini....he is intriguing.....but i like thanos better, he is superbly written, i have so many thoughts on him, i even did a thesis on him for my collge project

King KAM's award winning paper, Thanos and his effect on global warming?

King KAM
King KAM's award winning paper, Thanos and his effect on global warming? more like the deepness of his psychy....earth mutants think they have it bad...he was supposed to be the leader of his people....but because of the deviant syndrome he was kept in the shadows, his little brother was always chosen over him, he had no friends....he had it rough...

Decay
i think blackheart can take this without too much trouble. hes just got waaayy too much going for him. id elaborate but nobody really seems interested in the actual fight...

GODSCRIBE
Because the fight is rather stupid. There's nothing they can do to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.