Captain America vs The Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Monkey
The Star Spangled Captain America or the X men's furry blue Beast, Dr Hank McCoy??

Who'd win??

grey fox
Beast...but only just.

willRules
Beast wins..........he is stronger, faster, more agile etc

batdude123
If this is cat-like beast, then I think that Captain America may have a shot. However, if this is pre-Astonishing X-Men, then Beast wins 10/10. The Beast from back then was lifting 40 tons and also had god-like agility. Either way, I think Beast would win.

King KAM
the same beast that caps pwns EVERY time they get into a fight, that cap has been shown to pound on , yeah....

go read some avengers punks.

cap wins.

ThePittman
While Beast has better strength and agility the Cap is the far better fighter by far and I would take skill over strength any day. Cap has gone against far stronger and better fighters and came out on top.

Metalmanx
Beast wins 8/10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by batdude123
If this is cat-like beast, then I think that Captain America may have a shot. However, if this is pre-Astonishing X-Men, then Beast wins 10/10. The Beast from back then was lifting 40 tons and also had god-like agility. Either way, I think Beast would win.
Actually, Post-Astonishing is much more formidable...and pre could not lift 40 tons. erm

diabloman
i hate to say this but yes beast will win even though i like cap better.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Actually, Post-Astonishing is much more formidable...and pre could not lift 40 tons. erm

He did have a period, (I forget when embarrasment ) where he was lifting FAR in excess of the two tons he is limited to now. His agility was also great. The only way Post-Astonishing X-Men Beast could be more formidable, would be because his agility is better. His strength from before was A LOT more. I also believe now that Beast has a slight healing factor as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.