Apocalypse vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
No prep.

Bloodlusted Aquaman

vs.

Apocalypse (non-jobbing)

Xplosive
Apocalypse would take him out.

A.J
yep..i think lol

grey fox
Aquaman with ease.

A. Magic hand , Powerless Apocalypse is then beaten to death

B. Mind-rape , Apoc isn't Tp proof.

C. General beat down , Aquaman has gives Superman a run for his money .

nimrod009
Originally posted by grey fox
Aquaman with ease.

Yep, that's what bags Aquaman the win here. Kinda unfair to put him up against most mutants.

A.J
Aquaman with ease.

B. Mind-rape , Apoc isn't Tp proof.

C. General beat down , Aquaman has gives Superman a run for his money . when has he i never saw scans plz, with superman i mean

Soleran
Who says that hand will help him do Jack with his Celestial tech backing him up?

R.O.T. Yahman

C. General beat down , Aquaman has gives Superman a run for his money .

Read the comic , not the covers , Superman is about as many times stronger than Aquaman, than Thor is to Spiderman. Aquaman is about strong as the Thing, Superman can moves Celestial objects. IMO there is a significant difference. Apocalypse is listed has having potentially limitless strength, I therefore presume he probably stronger than Aquaman. smile

Lucid Lui
Aquaman definately has what it takes to win, but a well written Apocalypse wins more often than not.

A.J
ooooooo lol

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by A.J
ooooooo lol

confused

S.S
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aquaman definately has what it takes to win, but a well written Apocalypse wins more often than not.
Agreed but if there's any tables around apoc goes down hard.
Originally posted by A.J
ooooooo lol
Die already....Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
confused
Exactly

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Agreed but if there's any tables around apoc goes down hard.

Die already....
Exactly

Indeed ,this new little gang is very annoying ! smile

He-guy88
aquaman in the water is stronger then sups
so apoco goes down after a good spakin

GODSCRIBE
laughing

laughing

laughing

only thing you've stated with remotely any credibility.

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
laughing

laughing

laughing

only thing you've stated with remotely any credibility.

Hey B and A are credible . C was just for S.A.G

Mider
i thought the hand worked on magic only what does that have to do wth Apoc, he just grows 100 feet high and steps on him end of story.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
i thought the hand worked on magic only what does that have to do wth Apoc, he just grows 100 feet high and steps on him end of story.

Nope , the hand can De-mutate creatures. Ergo he 'cures' Apocalypse of his mutant powers and then proceeds to kill the guy. Some could say that the celestial tech in his body would help but to be honest he'd kill himself.

Growing (without molecular control) is a very risky business.

Lethal_Rise
Aquaman is a LOOOSSSERR. He doesn't deserve respect by anyone. He's a bigger failure than superman. not to mention, his powers are useless. ooh, aquaman's gonna splash me with water. I'm sooo scared. gimme a break. apoc would make him a horsemen with ultrastrong power, then betrays him and kills him.

GODSCRIBE
hahahahahahahaha

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Indeed ,this new little gang is very annoying ! smile

New gangs often are. sad

I seriously think there should be some kind of test/information center to new members. yes

Would stop posts like this...
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Aquaman is a LOOOSSSERR. He doesn't deserve respect by anyone. He's a bigger failure than superman. not to mention, his powers are useless. ooh, aquaman's gonna splash me with water. I'm sooo scared. gimme a break. apoc would make him a horsemen with ultrastrong power, then betrays him and kills him.

Lethal_Rise
I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!! I LOST MY INFORMATION ON MY ACCOUNT. I'VE BEEN ON THESE FORUMS FOR OVER 3 YEARS. Aquaman still is a LOOOSER.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!! I LOST MY INFORMATION ON MY ACCOUNT. I'VE BEEN ON THESE FORUMS FOR OVER 3 YEARS. Aquaman still is a LOOOSER.

Well you certainly haven't learned anything at all... no

Aquaman is only loser on the old Super Friends cartoon.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well you certainly haven't learned anything at all... no

Aquaman is only loser on the old Super Friends cartoon. yeah, I admit, I haven't debated in over a year, and I'm not caught up with this year's comics. Aquaman IS a loser in superfriends, but I think Namor is cooler anyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.