elektra vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
can wolvie take on elektra without have a healing factor ?

no claws and no sai

diabloman
i like wolvie better but i hate to admit it but i think elektra would kick his butt

Sam Z
Interesting fight, it could go either way.

Metalmanx
Without a healing factor to save his ass? Elektra wins the majority.

Without a healing factor, it'll hurt like hell just to unsheath his claws. That, and the adamantium will start to poison him anyway.

BUT. If you're intention was just Wolverine without his healing factor but still able to use his claws and not affected by the adamantium...then Elektra still wins the majority.

diabloman
no sai and no claws

Sam Z
Wolverine is fast and a great fighter so he would most certanly win h2h, besides he has adamantium skeleton that makes his punches much harder.
If claws and sai then i don't know...

diabloman
Originally posted by Sam Z
Wolverine is fast and a great fighter so he would most certanly win h2h, besides he has adamantium skeleton that makes his punches much harder.
If claws and sai then i don't know... again NO WEAPONS

Sam Z
Originally posted by diabloman
again NO WEAPONS

I know, just wanted to make my opinion clear.

Shinkuu
Wolverine should win this fight even if he has no powers, no weapons, and Elektra can use any ninja related weapon she wants. No way she should be able to contend with a guy that murders 50 of her ilk every time he flinches. Laughable.

Valharu
Originally posted by Shinkuu
Wolverine should win this fight even if he has no powers, no weapons, and Elektra can use any ninja related weapon she wants. No way she should be able to contend with a guy that murders 50 of her ilk every time he flinches. Laughable. You might be selling Elektra a bit short, but well said anyway.

He-guy88
i say wolve they both r highly triend but in my opian wolve is a better fighter wolve gets hit alot cause he has a healing factor and knows it will save him but with out it i doubt he will be hit veary offten cause he knows that it wont save him so he'll fight with more focus and such

riceroost
Wolverine would obliterate Elektra if the fight was written by anyone with half a brain.

Metalmanx
Quite the opposite. Without his healing factor to save his ass, Elektra will win the majority.

dirty harry
WHY DOES EVER ONE IN THESE FORUMS DOUBT WOLVERINES FIGHTING ABILITIES HES HAD THE MOST TRAINING NEXT TO BATMAN AND A OVER A 100YRS OF EXPERIENCE

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine would obliterate Elektra if the fight was written by anyone with half a brain.

With no claws or healing factor What the f**k?

Yeah that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra 9/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by dirty harry
WHY DOES EVER ONE IN THESE FORUMS DOUBT WOLVERINES FIGHTING ABILITIES HES HAD THE MOST TRAINING NEXT TO BATMAN AND A OVER A 100YRS OF EXPERIENCE

Don't think of it as doubting his abilities, because I don't think anyone here is doing that. What we're saying is that he relies FAR too heavily on his healing factor. Without that, Elektra takes the majority from him.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins 5-6/10

diabloman
i thought elektra was a big pussy till i saw the movie. but looks like she kicks ass.

He-guy88
she was never that bad but not as good as the movie

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by He-guy88
she was never that bad but not as good as the movie

All the cool stuff she did in the movie she did in her Marvel Knights series... but better

diabloman
whats cooler about elektra is that she can see into the future of whats gonna happen

He-guy88
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
All the cool stuff she did in the movie she did in her Marvel Knights series... but better

the only marvel knights i read r the ones with dd and spidy so i did not see elektra one in those comics its not to smart to only read certin ones from it but i just dont worrie about the elektra unless its like in dd comics
i have a big dd comic colec to its the second comic i ever started collecting the frist is spidy i have over 300 spidy and like 100 dd

Sam Z
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Don't think of it as doubting his abilities, because I don't think anyone here is doing that. What we're saying is that he relies FAR too heavily on his healing factor. Without that, Elektra takes the majority from him.

Makes no sense, he relies heavily on his healing factor only because he knows he has it. Take it away and he'll still be a better and stronger fighter. So he wins the majority.

Sparkz
What about when they fought in enmy of the state she kicked wolverines ass, granted she had her sai's but wolvy had is healing factor and claws...with no weapons though I'd give it to wolverine 6/10 with weapons I dunno Elektra just seems to know how to use weapons better thn wolverine...at least from what I saw in enemy of the state

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sparkz
What about when they fought in enmy of the state she kicked wolverines ass, granted she had her sai's but wolvy had is healing factor and claws...with no weapons though I'd give it to wolverine 6/10 with weapons I dunno Elektra just seems to know how to use weapons better thn wolverine...at least from what I saw in enemy of the state

... Did you even read the story budy? Wolverine was being kept alive by a machine moments before that fight started. He was in horrible shape and on top of that Elektra jumped him well he was in the middle of a fight.

capt it up
wolverine would msot certainly take this almost every time.
wolverines fast
stronger
more agile
better reflex
more skilled fighter
more experience
there is no reason why he could not take this fight.

capt it up
yes when ever he does not have his helaing factor he steal whipes the floor with guys.

also are u forgetting that many people wolverine beats never did enough damage for wolverine to even need his healing factor during the fight such as when he beat shang-chi

Sparkz
... Did you even read the story budy? Wolverine was being kept alive by a machine moments before that fight started. He was in horrible shape and on top of that Elektra jumped him well he was in the middle of a fight.

So what? do you realy think wolverine would be stupid anough to start his attack untill he was in perfect condition. Besides the machine keeps him alive and his healing factor does all the work, but yeah your right elektra did jump him...I forgot about that.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sparkz
So what? do you realy think wolverine would be stupid anough to start his attack untill he was in perfect condition. Besides the machine keeps him alive and his healing factor does all the work, but yeah your right elektra did jump him...I forgot about that.

It's not a matter of intelligence he wasn't in control of his own body.

capt it up
It's not a matter of intelligence he wasn't in control of his own body.
yup

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
With no claws or healing factor What the f**k?

Yeah that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra 9/10
makes more sense then what u said

badabing
Elektra slaps the taste out of Wolverines mouth. shifty

superman41082
The thing is, without a healing factor, Wolverine isn't much of anything. His fighting savy is a direct dirivative of his healing factor. Also, wihtout his healing factor, he remembers all of the bad stuff he's done, and starts sucking his thumb and turns into an old man in 3 seconds and dies.....

capt it up
Originally posted by superman41082
The thing is, without a healing factor, Wolverine isn't much of anything. His fighting savy is a direct dirivative of his healing factor. Also, wihtout his healing factor, he remembers all of the bad stuff he's done, and starts sucking his thumb and turns into an old man in 3 seconds and dies.....
This is the reason that when ever u speak about wolverine I take it was a grain of salt.

Becuase A) u don't read wolverine
B) ur just wrong

here I explain to u how wrong u are.
how is wolverine not much of any thinh with out his helaing factor?
He still one of the top hand two hand fighters in the marvel universe. he as tough as they come and even shooting a non helaing factor wolevrien would not put him down.

also wolverine has his healign factor taken away a few times and never turns old.

also wolverine remebers every thing know and is going around killing people.
god ur hatred for wolverine is annoying

Metalmanx
If non-healing Wolverine gets shot in the heart/lung/non-bone-covered-area, he will die the same way a regular person would.

Plus, just an added bonus to this fight, without a healing factor, Wolverine will slowly die from adamantium poisoning. Making it even easier for Elektra to beat him most of the time.

capt it up
If non-healing Wolverine gets shot in the heart/lung/non-bone-covered-area, he will die the same way a regular person would.

Plus, just an added bonus to this fight, without a healing factor, Wolverine will slowly die from adamantium poisoning. Making it even easier for Elektra to beat him most of the time.
actauly lung shot would not kill u. u can live and fight with out one lung for a every long time.
actauly with out his ehalign factor wolverine durability is still much higher then any normal persons.

the adamtium piosoning takes months to kill wolevrien so no it will have no effect omn this battle.
elektra will not win she out classed here.

riceroost
Originally posted by superman41082
His fighting savy is a direct dirivative of his healing factor.Bull-*hit. His fighting savvy has to do with his training and ability. Originally posted by superman41082
Also, wihtout his healing factor, he remembers all of the bad stuff he's done, and starts sucking his thumb and turns into an old man in 3 seconds and dies..... What the hell are you talking about? Wolverine's healing factor has nothing to do with his memory. Where the hell would you get an idea like that? Wolverine has been without a healing factor for months before and not had any mental breakdowns.

riceroost
I love all you people that assume Wolverine can't fight because he always gets hit in fights.

Wolverine gets hit because it allows him to open up his opponent. He takes the blow no problem because he knows he's not going to get hurt. Then when the opponent has delivered their strike they are then vulnerable and wide open to attack.

Wolverine can end fights quicker sometimes by allowing himself to get hit. Why sneak around and take 20 minutes to take out a guy with a gun from behind when you can just rush him and take him out in 5 seconds? That's why Wolverine takes damage.

That does not mean he does not have the skills. He pulls off crazy ninja feats all the time. He has studied with all the best teachers. He has beaten all the best fighters.

Do you really think Ogun would allow Wolverine to just rely on his powers during his training? No, Ogun was the best, he made Wolverine do it the right way. One of his most important lessons to Logan was to NOT rely on his berserker fighting style all the time. Ogun taught Wolverine to fight intelligently, like a man.

If Wolverine was fighting a great martial artist and his healing factor wasn't working (AND HE KNEW IT WASN'T WORKING) he would fight in a completely different way than he usually does. Hell Wolverine can flat out Ninja Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.