who wins race around the world with dissaters everywere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
Superman
Vs
Quicksilver
Vs
Flash(Jay Garric)
Vs
Green Lantern(Kyle after ion series)
Vs
Nightcrawler

Starts in Metropolis

outavodka
well ide say supes since hes got the invunerable thing going and hes fast enough to keep up with wally to a point.

complexbrother
same here, on another note Nightcrawler would bairly make it out of the city, he can only teleport 2-3 miles and never to a spot where he has'nt seen or can't see.

He-guy88
i put him in their for a littel change and it the jay garric flash not wally but thats kool

He-guy88
y cant gl make boots that draw from the speed force that make him 100 times faster then the speed of light and protects him from being sucked in to the speed force

and dont forget the disasters

outavodka
Originally posted by He-guy88
i put him in their for a littel change and it the jay garric flash not wally but thats kool i do know which flash u ment but i was mearly stating how fast supes was and last time i checked wally was fastest of all flashs' till he left. i forget supes top speed but i do know jay hits the speed of sound. whichever mach that is.

He-guy88
all i see wat u mean now i dident realize that sorry my bad

in my opion
sups is at the biggest disadvantage because he is more likely to try and stop to save people then the others they all would stop to save people but sups is more likley to to put more focus on the people then the race

Grimm22
Since Jay can now only go the speed of sound, Supes takes it wink

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
y cant gl make boots that draw from the speed force that make him 100 times faster then the speed of light and protects him from being sucked in to the speed force

and dont forget the disasters

Y not gl thats my pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.