Galactus vs. Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Before we see how the fight actually turns out next month, how do you think it would go?

guy222
if big g is weak, he loses

otherwise, big guy ftw

Larceny
Galactus is attacking Asgard next month?

Depending upon Galactus power level, he wins. However it isn't easy.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Before we see how the fight actually turns out next month, how do you think it would go? ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasn't surtur done more on panel than Galactus? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasn't surtur done more on panel than Galactus? Correct me if I'm wrong. No... and even if you're referring to the Twilight Sword destroying a galaxy, I believe that wasn't shown entirely (I may be wrong), and he still ran through Asgard pretty easily... until the sword got knocked from his hand. erm

Larceny
Hasn't surtur done more on panel than Galactus? Correct me if I'm wrong.

No. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No... and even if you're referring to the Twilight Sword destroying a galaxy, I believe that wasn't shown entirely (I may be wrong), and he still ran through Asgard pretty easily... until the sword got knocked from his hand. erm
Galactus seems to do more dmg near death than I've ever seen shile fully powered.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus seems to do more dmg near death than I've ever seen shile fully powered. ...

Anyway, following this... that's because he would be fighting out of desperation.

Larceny
Galactus seems to do more dmg near death than I've ever seen shile fully powered.

no expression

Utrigita

Having a fight with Agamotto that wreacked hawok to other dimensions around Agamottos is a bit IMO above "Three starsystems and a watcher" still extremely impressive but not as impressive as when Galactus goes into a battle and wants to win.

Btw when he attacked asgard he won.

Larceny
Originally posted by Utrigita

Which is irrelevant because it wasn't canon. stick out tongue

Bad Ash231

What happened?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Larceny
Which is irrelevant because it wasn't canon. stick out tongue

which is further irrelevant to mention since 616 Galactus > All his counterparts stick out tongue

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
What happened?

Dominus defeated the asgardiens and Thor with the Odinsword and Galactus then proceed to devoure Asgard smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Before we see how the fight actually turns out next month, how do you think it would go? Can somebody answer this?

Utrigita
Can somebody answer this?

the thread is more then a year old Mr. Slippyfist I think what he is refering to is the MC2 universe incident which happend in :Last Planet Standing #1-5 (Marvel Comics, July 2006): I believe

Mr. Slippyfist
the thread is more then a year old Mr. Slippyfist I think what he is refering to is the MC2 universe incident which happend in :Last Planet Standing #1-5 (Marvel Comics, July 2006): I believe Must have been confused since the first reply was Guy... and the thread was bumped.

Thanks though... that would have burned my ass for a month if that hadn't happened...

guy222
I liked when Silver Surfer merged with Galactus

Utrigita
Must have been confused since the first reply was Guy... and the thread was bumped.

Well obviously people didn't show a lot of interest in the subject back then they probably found the match to straight forward that there was nothing to argue wink

Thanks though... that would have burned my ass for a month if that hadn't happened...

I know hence my reason to give you a very quick reply wink

Wonder Man
Galactus could probably use a couple of powers on them and defeat them. Freeze them with a look or transmute them into uru and then devour them. With the aid of his ship i think he could wage a good war against most groups below the entity level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.