Thor vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Is Wonder Man now in leauge with Thor, Surfer, Gladiator, Jugg. and Hulk.
I think so.

GODSCRIBE
Wonder Man gets brutalized by Mjolnir. Sorry to dash your hopes into the gutter.

JOE NUNEZ
Hit the foward, to view complete fight. http://members.fortunecity.com/muscular2/Vs-Thor1.htm

badabing
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Hit the foward, to view complete fight. http://members.fortunecity.com/muscular2/Vs-Thor1.htm
I guess that settles it. I would like to see Thor win battles without his hammer.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
I guess that settles it. I would like to see Thor win battles without his hammer. It would be nice to see the hammer's powers merged into Thor. So basically he wont have the hammer , but will have all of the hammers gift's in him.

nimrod009
Hey Wonderman, you didn't really believe your namesake could take this did you? Come on, be honest stick out tongue

Simon loses badly, sorry!

badabing
It would be nice to see the hammer's powers merged into Thor. So basically he wont have the hammer , but will have all of the hammers gift's in him.
Definitely. Maybe bring the hammer out on special occasions just to go "old school" on somebody.

diabloman
thor rapes WW big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by diabloman
thor rapes WW big grin This is wonderman, not ww.

diabloman
This is wonderman, not ww. oh my bad big grin he would still rape her anyways. lol

JOE NUNEZ
oh my bad big grin he would still rape her anyways. lol No you will pay for your treachery.

diabloman
No you will pay for your treachery. no its free. laughing

badabing
oh my bad big grin he would still rape her anyways. lol
Hey Diablo, did you room with Michael Jackson at Never Never Land? shifty

diabloman
Hey Diablo, did you room with Michael Jackson at Never Never Land? shifty no i wouldnt do that to you man. i dont go between yalls relationship. i dont go there.

badabing
no i wouldnt do that to you man. i dont go between yalls relationship. i dont go there.

puke

laughing

diabloman
puke

laughing you laugh after you throw up ? damn thats a new one.

badabing
you laugh after you throw up ? damn thats a new one.
It made me sick and then I realized that it was funny. Sick humor. cool

diabloman
It made me sick and then I realized that it was funny. Sick humor. cool its sick all right

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Is Wonder Man now in leauge with Thor, Surfer, Gladiator, Jugg. and Hulk.
I think so.

Is this meant to be funny?

Wonder Man
Think it. NAW. I know mavel says that Thor is the top dog in the universe but i fig. that Lil Wonder Man trumps that and defeats even the blond avenger.
Nature never could keep up with science anyhow.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Nature never could keep up with science anyhow.

It already has.

Etc. gather all nukes that humankind has ever made, and explode them in the same place.

It will be nothing compared to etc. stars.

Wonder Man
The only way Thor wins this fight is if his Daddie interfers like usual and battles Wonder Man for himself.

hulk=strength
thor sure does get beat down a lot to be top tier wink whistle

hulk=strength
wonderman should lose every time hes never done anything to justify this matchup

Lucid Lui
It would be nice to see the hammer's powers merged into Thor. So basically he wont have the hammer , but will have all of the hammers gift's in him. Thor only needs the hammer for the more obscure abilities. Eg, teleportation, flight, godblast etc. He doesn't need the hammer to control the weather.

And Thor should never get rid of the hammer. Wouldn't be Thor.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Thor only needs the hammer for the more obscure abilities. Eg, teleportation, flight, godblast etc. He doesn't need the hammer to control the weather.

And Thor should never get rid of the hammer. Wouldn't be Thor.

I was going to say the same thing. It would be like getting rid of Silver Surfer's board.

Soujaboy
Well as of 2004 Thor has basically unlimited everything now that he has the Odin Force, and the Runes.

Thanos_6383
I have good respect for Wonder-Man.

branhole
wonderman beat the hell out of him until he hit him with a full shot.

branhole
wonderman crushed ultrons head, i dont seee thor doing that.

Soujaboy
Thor dented and incinerated Cap's shield, incinerated wolverine, defeated Ironman in Thorbuster armor, killed Thing and Hulk at the same time with one hand, and that was in one comic.

I don't see Wonder Man doing that

the Darkone
If Thor wanted too he would absorb all Wonder Man Ionic energy threw the hammer, if he wanted to be evil face. Thor overall is above Wonder Man as Superman is above Superboy, meaning Thor will abuse Wonder Man all day of the week. Thor 10/10

olympian
"The only way Thor wins this fight is if his Daddie interfers like usual and battles Wonder Man for himself"

Thats odd. Wman has been defeated by Thor before and his daddy wasent there.

Any of the two can win, Thor just gets the majority because hes way more powerful besides still being slighty stronger.

And Wman isent in the leagues of Surfer, where you got that ideia from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.