Whirlysplat vs. MODS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Hey, I just noticed that Whirly's account has been restricted. What did he do?

Thanos_6383
blink

S.S
You're like a month late.........erm

GODSCRIBE
you're a month late too. now there's something we have in come.

okay, now for anyone who isn't menopausal at the moment, what did Whirly do to merit a restriction?

Mr. Valentine
This will be closed very soon. Because you cant make threads about members of the forums stick out tongue
ah well big grin

GODSCRIBE
What the hell is wrong with you people? lol Wierdos.

S.S
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
you're a month late too. now there's something we have in come.

okay, now for anyone who isn't menopausal at the moment, what did Whirly do to merit a restriction?
Was that a stab coming from someone who contributes nothing to the forum........ confused

I'm a friend of whirly and he got banned for something outside of the comic forum something minor........erm

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by S.S

I'm a friend of whirly and he got banned for something outside of the comic forum something minor........erm

lol don't you feel special. okay, thanks for clearing that up.

sorry for the inconvenience moderators =-(

Tron
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Hey, I just noticed that Whirly's account has been restricted. What did he do?

The question is, what didn't he do?

Originally posted by S.S
Was that a stab coming from someone who contributes nothing to the forum........ confused

If it were something minor he wouldn't be gone. I don't remember all the details of it, but was a bunch of stuff building up to him getting banned. It was inevitable, and most people besides mods already knew that.

Next time, ask something like this in the Off-Topic Thread, that's what it's there for. Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.