Who becomes more of a little girl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Gladiator with zero confidence, and I stress zero, or Hal Jordan without his GL ring, or Superman without a yellow sun, or Cyclops without his handy little visor, or any others that you have to add.... LOL

grey fox
Originally posted by superman41082
Gladiator with zero confidence, and I stress zero, or Hal Jordan without his GL ring, or Superman without a yellow sun, or Cyclops without his handy little visor, or any others that you have to add.... LOL

Supes82 , you do know that Cykes is actually more dangerous without his visor.

Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and all of them still are pretty powerful without that stuff, Gladiator probably is still powerful at that level. supes still has fighting skills as does hal and cyclops..but id go for hal being the bigger pussy without his ring

General Kon-El
Actually Gladiator and Superman would be the most of a little girl.

superman41082
Originally posted by grey fox
Supes82 , you do know that Cykes is actually more dangerous without his visor.

LOL, of course, but he's helpless. He walks around with his eyes closed. He can't do anything without his visor. Yes his beams are not more intense, but that's 2ndary to the fact that he can't use them...........

GODSCRIBE
LOL, of course, but he's helpless. He walks around with his eyes closed. He can't do anything without his visor. Yes his beams are not more intense, but that's 2ndary to the fact that he can't use them...........

He is still FULLY capable with his eyes closed. He has what you call spatial awareness.

superman41082
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and all of them still are pretty powerful without that stuff, Gladiator probably is still powerful at that level. supes still has fighting skills as does hal and cyclops..but id go for hal being the bigger pussy without his ring

It is said that Gladiator's powers are completely psyionic, and his strength is proportionate to his confidence. Zero confidence equals skinny weakling old man with arthritus.

superman41082
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
He is still FULLY capable with his eyes closed. He has what you call spatial awareness.

What??? Wow....... I didn't know that....

Link pls...............???

Anyways, if he has this, why does he need the visor????

superman41082
Anyways, you guys miss the point. I'm not being serious........ This is not supposed to be a serious thread..... LOL..... Stop being so precise........

The Fake Macoy
Besides, the only reason he walks around with his eyes closed is because he doesn't want to cause huge amounts of damage to everyone around him. I don't know of many little girls who canlevel buildings by looking at them.

GODSCRIBE

Anyways, if he has this, why does he need the visor????

So he doesn't walk around punching holes through peoples skulls.

GODSCRIBE
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1817/000b25645bf.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3424/000b39gf7as.th.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7804/000b44rq8vm.th.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3842/000b59tq6za.th.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8509/000b61b85jh.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8075/000b7yar3ed.th.jpg

Here he is fighting blindfolded.

superman41082
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Besides, the only reason he walks around with his eyes closed is because he doesn't want to cause huge amounts of damage to everyone around him. I don't know of many little girls who canlevel buildings by looking at them.

Yes, yes, yes, the point was he gets scared and confused like a little girl....... LOL...... Anyways, I didn't know about the spatial awareness. I still think he's a little girl withouth that visor though. He's useless......

Superboy Prime
And a powerless Supes is still dangerous. Granted he won't be juggling mountains, but he is confident in himself and he will always give it his all. IMO Gladiator with no confidence would be the little girl. I mean...0 confidence? Wow. He would be hiding behind a bed out of fear of getting sunburnt.

superman41082
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And a powerless Supes is still dangerous. Granted he won't be juggling mountains, but he is confident in himself and he will always give it his all. IMO Gladiator with no confidence would be the little girl. I mean...0 confidence? Wow. He would be hiding behind a bed out of fear of getting sunburnt.

This is the meaning of my post. Yes, I think that Gladiator, or Scott would be the littlest women of all....... Scott would be running around in a panic, and Gladiator would be sucking his thumb, while Clark is giving it his all.......

Swanky-Tuna
It is said that Gladiator's powers are completely psyionic, and his strength is proportionate to his confidence. Zero confidence equals skinny weakling old man with arthritus.
They're only partially psionic.

superman41082
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They're only partially psionic.

That's up for debate, though. Some people think they could be totally psionic. No one knows...........

badabing
Stark may become a girlie man without his suit.

grey fox
Originally posted by badabing

Not anymore , even without his suit he has friggin powers...

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing

Good one..... Wait, wait.... what kinds of powers grey fox????

badabing
Magneto would cry himself to death without his powers. crybaby

grey fox
Good one..... Wait, wait.... what kinds of powers grey fox????

Apparently he absorbed part of his suit into himself which gave him some super strength (not alot though) a healing factor and a mental link to computers.

superman41082
Originally posted by grey fox
Apparently he absorbed part of his suit into himself which gave him some super strength (not alot though) a healing factor and a mental link to computers.

Jesse..... That's retarded........ Hence, I don't read comics much anymore.......

DarkCrawler
This is the meaning of my post. Yes, I think that Gladiator, or Scott would be the littlest women of all....... Scott would be running around in a panic, and Gladiator would be sucking his thumb, while Clark is giving it his all.......

no

http://www.mutanthigh.com/games/martialarts/fight6.html

superman41082
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
no

http://www.mutanthigh.com/games/martialarts/fight6.html

Wow..... that's actually pretty cool. I was not awareness of his spatial awareness.......

Swanky-Tuna
Jesse..... That's retarded........ Hence, I don't read comics much anymore.......
It makes sense though. I think it's from nanobots he uses to operate his suit. He's got like a mini-lining under his skin or something that gives him a degree of powers. It's kind of like how Robocop's computer jack gives him a sort of extra weapon in a fist mounting face shank.

Tron

Well, Hal flys jets without his ring and would still have serious balls without it anyway, Cyclops can get on okay without his visor, And Clark Kent gets on fine without his powers if you've been reading the last few Superman issues or anything about his time on Kandor.

Validus
Anyone with ZERO confidence is one screwed little person. Glads loses by default.

diabloman
Gladiator with zero confidence, and I stress zero, or Hal Jordan without his GL ring, or Superman without a yellow sun, or Cyclops without his handy little visor, or any others that you have to add.... LOL your joking ? please man come on gladiator yould knock out supes.

Grimm22
Hal, Clark and Scott all mock Gladiator about his silly Mohawk stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Validus
Anyone with ZERO confidence is one screwed little person. Glads loses by default.
Yeah, just like George McFly. I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.