Pitt runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Each fighter comes to fight Pitt 30 min. after he fights the last character...so lets say he fights the first guy for 30 min. number 2 comes to fight, and so on...
1. Batman
2. Cap. America
3. Wolverine
4. Spiderman
5. Colossus
6. Venom
7. Iron Man
8. Grey Hulk
9. Sav. Hulk
10. Thor
11. Superman
What happens fights in the desert, bloodlust set to full power...

jgiant
sob...common

Thor Man
Stops at Batgod.

jgiant
Originally posted by Thor Man
Stops at Batgod. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comicbook_kid
Iron Man SHOULD NOT be before the grey Hulk....I think Pitt would beat the $h!t out of the grey Hulk, but he'd have major trouble with Iron Man...Iron Man just uses his tractor beam and flies Pitt into outer space, or force-field's him and drops him down into a volcano, nuclear reactor, etc....

Pitt may be stronger than Iron Man, but Iron Man has too much at his disposal to lose to Pitt....anyway, if Pitt was to get past Iron Man, then he definately loses to the Savage Hulk...it would be close, but the Hulk is just stronger, tougher, meaner, better healing factor, and can take more punishment longer....I love Pitt to death, but against the Savage Hulk....it would be long, brutal, and bloody...but the Hulk takes it in the end.

ThePittman
1. Batman - Take awhile to get his hands on him and as long as he didn't bring and "Nuke Bats".

2. Cap. America - Same deal without the "Nuke Bats"

3. Wolverine - Stalemate, not strong enough to break his bones.

4. Spiderman - Stalemate, can't touch him and Spidy can't hurt him.

5. Colossus - Toast!

6. Venom - He would kill the host but not the symbiotic alien.

7. Iron Man - Pitt is toast, couldn't get past the heavy weapons.

8. Grey Hulk - Good fight, Pitt wins.

9. Sav. Hulk - Went toe to toe with Smart Hulk but not Sav.

10. Thor - Pitt Toast!

11. Superman - Yea right, Pitt shoots himself.

jgiant
good posts but as stated above pitt doesn't figth them one on one, if he doesn't beat one in 30 min then the next one comes in and fights against pitt aswell...i agree with pitt losing at iron man and sav. hulk...but pitt can do enough damage to wolvie to kill him and i think he would screw with spideys mind psy attack him and then go in for the kill...

ThePittman
Originally posted by jgiant
good posts but as stated above pitt doesn't figth them one on one, if he doesn't beat one in 30 min then the next one comes in and fights against pitt aswell...i agree with pitt losing at iron man and sav. hulk...but pitt can do enough damage to wolvie to kill him and i think he would screw with spideys mind psy attack him and then go in for the kill... Well the only way that I know to kill Wolverine is to cut off his head or rip out his heart and if that is true then I would give it to Pitt. As for Spidy he would have to know abou the Spidy sense and I don't think that he really ever had control of that.

Reaper777
Spidey would be hard to catch but pitt could do it, as for wolverine i think he could ko him pretty easy, i dont think he could get past Ironman , but if Captain America can take him on I dont see it being too hard for Pitt, Grey Hulk would be dead pretty fast seing that he isnt as strong, or as good of a fighter as the others, Savage Hulk, Pitt feeds on anger, I don't see him loosing this, but I could be wrong, Last but not least Superman, Depending on which Superman it is, I dont know all the forms, But I know there are a few he could beat and a few he couldnt. Happy Dance smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.