Grey fox VS Metal Gearīs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen

kamikz
I'd say Fox wins in the first two places against the Geko's, then in that small house where Snake faces them he would probably loose. They would be everywhere and there would be nowhere to run....

Grey could easily handle 3, his gun is as powerful as Solidus gun, and he took them easily with it. 15, yes I belive he will make that too. 30 Gekos, no, he looses.

Kaithen
Alright big grin, nice point you got in that small house with snake stick out tongue

kamikz
But on one second thought though, I think he might loose against the 15 Ray's. Raiden did not face everyone at the same time, and Solidus did get pretty close to getting shot. It could prove a worthy challenge too him.

Kaithen
Right... 5 rays at time... ? (if one dies, a new comes...)

kamikz
Hmmmm, I think he takes it then, probably..

IcePunk
Geko is the newest model, right? The one that can do cow sounds laughing out loud

kamikz
yeah

IcePunk
laughing out loud I like them "MOOOOOOOOoooo!!!"

kamikz
Yeah. I think that sound fits in perfectly really. It's weird, but it really does. I guess this will make me think of cows as bloody killers from now on. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.