Star Craft DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen
By now, i dont know... But it seems like it will be there anyday...

Discuss.. you can search for picture on google, and information on google.... Or any other search things roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN
starcraft ds is just pure speculation.. the mockups in most photos are badly photoshopped metroid prime hunters pics mixed with actual starcraft ss's.....

so do you have any official confirmation on this title?

BackFire
Nintendo announced it at E3, it's for real.

Ushgarak
Good move.

Scorpion_Master
nice, nice, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
starcraft ds is just pure speculation.. the mockups in most photos are badly photoshopped metroid prime hunters pics mixed with actual starcraft ss's.....

so do you have any official confirmation on this title? Originally posted by BackFire
Nintendo announced it at E3, it's for real.
Owned. eek!
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Good move.
Very much so, it'd be interesting to havea stylus controls for such an exalted RPS.

For its time, anyway.

Smasandian
I rather have Starcraft 2 for the PC than for the DS.

Is thier any news about the DS being an original title or one of those 'remake' ones?

BackFire
Wait, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot.

I thought this was for Star Fox DS. Haven't heard anything about Starcraft DS...though it's a damn good idea. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up coming out.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by BackFire
Wait, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot.

I thought this was for Star Fox DS. Haven't heard anything about Starcraft DS...though it's a damn good idea. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up coming out.

Originally posted by DarkC
Owned. eek!
Put the foot in your mouth a little too soon eh C?..PWNED!!! omgz stick out tongue

I searched it on google long before making my statement.. so I didnt just pull that out of my ass or anything...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=starcraft+ds&btnG=Google+Search

here.. have fun diggin'

Scorpion_Master
nice, nice!, NICE!!!!!!

IcePunk
You already said that erm

laughing out loud

Scorpion_Master
O RLY?

thats nice, nice!, NICE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.