Thanos (HOTU) vs. Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos with the Heart of the Universe

vs.

Mr. Mxyzptlk

leonidas
good thread. i was gonna open a spectre v mr m thread. i'll be curious to hear what everyone says . . . shifty

S.S
Originally posted by leonidas
good thread. i was gonna open a spectre v mr m thread. i'll be curious to hear what everyone says . . . shifty
Spectre would beat Mxy just look at what happend to mxy after Spectre's rampage.

leonidas
isn't that sorta pis? imps aren't 'magic' per se. likely shouldn't have been impacted. someone else said the imps feared the spectre though, so you may be right.

which is of course why i didn't make the thread. wink

dman2008
Originally posted by S.S
Spectre would beat Mxy just look at what happend to mxy after Spectre's rampage.

are you sure ?
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=manofsteel105p172oa.jpg

(Emperor Joker with Mxy's power taking over the spectre)

Xplosive
Thanos with HOTU made one of the greatest feat of power ever in comic universe.

S.S
Originally posted by dman2008
are you sure ?
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=manofsteel105p172oa.jpg

(Emperor Joker with Mxy's power taking over the spectre)
Now that was just Spectre Jobbing with a little PIS thrown in the middle.

kgkg
Mxyzptlk gets owned

Kool-Aid
Mxyzptlk went into DC offices, so he could just go into Marvel's and erase him.

GODSCRIBE
They have bans against 3rd rate characters in Marvel offices I'm afraid.

kgkg
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
They have bans against 3rd rate characters in Marvel offices I'm afraid. laughing eek!

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
They have bans against 3rd rate characters in Marvel offices I'm afraid.

Not true, because Silver Surfer has a mini right now.

Thanos_6383
Wow.Sure is a lot of Thanos threads lately big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Not true, because Silver Surfer has a mini right now.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

golem370
I know that Mr Mxyzptlk is pretty powerful but if Superman can outsmart him then Thanos really would

General Kon-El
Thanos w/HOTU wins fairly easily. You should have given him the Cosmic Cube

branhole
didnt doomsday beat mr m

Thanos_6383
laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by branhole
didnt doomsday beat mr m No. Mxy could turn Doomsday into a popsickly, and then lick him to death.
But he's a comedy character. Does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
Doomsday hit him, but it doesn't actually hurt Mxy at all.

ozz81
interesting thread ... but hard to say

TheGodKiller
Thanos .

TheMask
I cant make Thanos vs the Fury, or Thanos vs Marquis of Death but this is allowed apparently.

JakeTheBank
Well, Thanos being amped to such an absurd degree vs. Mxy isn't as spite-y as Thanos under his own power w/o prep or plot device artifacts versus Fury or MoD.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheMask
I cant make Thanos vs the Fury, or Thanos vs Marquis of Death but this is allowed apparently.

Because , Mxy , from World's Funniest , probably has one of the greatest feats ever written in comicdom .
I personally believe that Thanos could win this , however , looking at their respective power-levels and feats , its debatable .

Glorificus
Stalemate.

They both destroy the omniverse, and are left with each other alone in nothingness.

I guess it's depends on who's got more stamina and and last "longer", though I mean if they destroy the concept of time, then there's really no end to the battle.

SquallX
Originally posted by Glorificus
Stalemate.

They both destroy the omniverse, and are left with each other alone in nothingness.

I guess it's depends on who's got more stamina and and last "longer", though I mean if they destroy the concept of time, then there's really no end to the battle.

Thanos did not destroy everything, I believe he only destroyed half of the 616 verse, and to bring it back he had to die.

Where as Mxy destroyed the DC Omniverse, from alternate to Elseworld, he destroyed all of it. Even better, is the that he just snap his fingers and everything came back, he then went on to tell Bat-Mite same time next week. It's implied that Mxy destroys the Omniverse on a regular basis.

So in the end, he's feat far surpasses Thanos.

biensalsa
Is hard to say.

But based on panel evidence I have to go with Myx and his WF.

He does this and He is just playing around, the other guy is serious about it. So it seems Myx does this casually and with out even paying attention to it.

Basically he destroys the omniverse as a side effect of him playing

Mr Master
"Thanos only destroyed half the 616 reality" in The End: Marvel?

Was there a mini retconned extra-tie in I missed?

That aside, destroying/rebuilding reality is moot sometimes.

The LT fashioned the power of Two MegaverseS (each a collection of Multiversal power) in one hand
on his other hand, he spins the wheel of destiny concerning the Alpha & Omega.

Yet, as monstrous as the LT may be in comparison with territories like UniverseS, or even MultiverseS,
he was still absorbed like a mote in a storm by THOTI,
BEFORE THOTI even absorbed 616 let-alone the rest of space-time.

ozz81
bump

Stoic
Thanos was greater than the LT combined with every being in the Marvel U. Mxy dies very fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.