classic Juggernaut vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
this fight is purely physical, thanos cant use his mental abilities, only his fists and other powers, also no ring outs or battle field removal. Thanos also dont get no prep or tech just his powers minus his mind powers.

GODSCRIBE
thanos

Mider
youd say that i dont know how he'd win there are no ring outs or battle field removals, and here i thought that Juggs cant be hurt by thanos i mean not even galactus can hurt him but yeah thanos can, fanboy!

Lord Urizen
LOL omg Mider...you have it in for Thanos now 2 ? LOLOL

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
youd say that i dont know how he'd win there are no ring outs or battle field removals, and here i thought that Juggs cant be hurt by thanos i mean not even galactus can hurt him but yeah thanos can, fanboy!

i said thanos intentionally to get a reaction out of you. because it is very obvious that you created this thread just so thanos could lose. you are a simian. a pathetic little simian.

lmao i wish i knew who you were. you're the type of person i wouldn't even talk to. id just crack your jaw.

Lord Urizen
Seriously Mider.

I defended you before. I critisized Godscribe for being disrespectful to you before, but really Mider...you're like a kid.

You're just making threads because you want to see Thanos lose to someone, its really immature.

Again...i already accepted that you HATE the Living Tribunal...but Thanos ??????

Listen here boy, Thanos has EARNED his fanhood and respect through numerous FEATS, by taking over the Marvel Universe more than once, through his intelligence, stamina, courage and charisma.

You can't say jack $#@$ about Thanos, Mider it's hopeless.

Mider
he doesnt diserve absolute invincibility from any fight, if you think he's so great then let him find a way out of this battle, if not then be quiet and let him lose, if you hate that fact that he loses then you will hate that fact that he loses to ANYONE and thus thats why people write in and things like thanos hanging with tyrant happen.

Lord Urizen
And you don't think Superman is full of PIS ?

you DC fanboy

GODSCRIBE
he doesnt diserve absolute invincibility from any fight, if you think he's so great then let him find a way out of this battle, if not then be quiet and let him lose, if you hate that fact that he loses then you will hate that fact that he loses to ANYONE and thus thats why people write in and things like thanos hanging with tyrant happen.

you are a whiny little brat. smile now find some baby wipes. theres a lot of dumb shit coming out of your mouth.

Lord Urizen
And seriously, i dont thnk you care about how this debate goes.

From your first post its OBVIOUS...you just dont like Thanos, its that simple, this virges along the lines of SPITE thread..

not bcuz he cant beat Juggy, but becuz you give thanos so many limits and your even ranting BS like " everyone thninks he can win, oh yeah??'

Grow Up ......

Mider
man whatever people i dont wanna argue with you ill have this thread closed since your precious thanos cant be tarnished

GODSCRIBE
I love how I made you hate a comic book character, Mider.

Lord Urizen
YES HE CAN

Mider, do you remember my Thanos VS Ingra thread?

WE BOTH agreed that thanos would lose that 1 on his strength alone, but Ingra is obviously out of his league.

This is not about Thanos or my opinion of him....

I just sense that you really dislike him, or you dislike the fact that people like him so much, and thats immature

Keep the thread...other people will debate on it

Mider
didnt i say id have the thread closed........GET OFF MY BACK. and godscribe you didnt do anything your fanboyism did its a seprete entity imagine yourself as a already half retarded dog but with a giant tick being the fanboyism sucking on your head taking what little is left of your education with it.

Lord Urizen
Mider, i bet you didnt even READ what i wrote.....

Lord Urizen
Now i feel really bad embarrasment

GODSCRIBE
didnt i say id have the thread closed........GET OFF MY BACK. and godscribe you didnt do anything your fanboyism did its a seprete entity imagine yourself as a already half retarded dog but with a giant tick being the fanboyism sucking on your head taking what little is left of your education with it.

now if you wouldn't mind putting that piece of shit word jumble into coherent thoughts, i can continue pointing out how much of a tool everyone thinks you are. you are a little overgrown sperm. you uneducated, ageing slug that actually loathes a fictional character. why don't you go to the top of your house (assuming you aren't in psychiatric ward), and jump off the ****ing roof- head first. i hope your neck breaks in several places. try it Mider. please.

Mider
i may hate a fictional character but you hate a real life person just cause they hate that fiction character think about it if you can with out your brain starting to hemorage and bleed through your ears, i also dont need to resort to half butted insults half the time like you, who has the mentality of a highschool kid you talk all smart and junk and educated but you sure dont act like it so do please save the im so great cause im godscribe i dont care what you or anyone on here thinks of me, i dont hate thanos i have the IG saga, i have thanos the end saga, i wanted thanos quest but was unable to get it meh i even liked the twilight saga a masterpeace of online fiction where thanos goes out with a bang and achieves a level of power that maybe nobody in the MU would have thought of i sure didnt

Mider
godscribe i dont even wanna respond to you anymore i dont wanna lower myself to your namecalling level i just wish to say your amazingly rude to say to ANYONE that they should kill themselves, i hate a fictional character no i dont hate him, but you hate me cause you think i hate him and you say such things about me, have you ever thought how you act or how you look when you say such nonsense i do, do you?

GODSCRIBE
i may hate a fictional character but you hate a real life person just cause they hate that fiction character think about it if you can with out your brain starting to hemorage and bleed through your ears, i also dont need to resort to half butted insults half the time like you, who has the mentality of a highschool kid you talk all smart and junk and educated but you sure dont act like it so do please save the im so great cause im godscribe i dont care what you or anyone on here thinks of me, i dont hate thanos i have the IG saga, i have thanos the end saga, i wanted thanos quest but was unable to get it meh i even liked the twilight saga a masterpeace of online fiction where thanos goes out with a bang and achieves a level of power that maybe nobody in the MU would have thought of i sure didnt

why can't you use f@cking punctuations for once? mider you aren't a bad guy or anything. you're just simple as f@ck. don't take all your childhood angst out on poor old Thanos okay? remember it was daddy that fondled you, not Thanos evil face. You're a swell guy though, when you arent a complete idiot. Which is almost never. smokin' Nah, you're ok.

GODSCRIBE
godscribe i dont even wanna respond to you anymore i dont wanna lower myself to your namecalling level i just wish to say your amazingly rude to say to ANYONE that they should kill themselves, i hate a fictional character no i dont hate him, but you hate me cause you think i hate him and you say such things about me, have you ever thought how you act or how you look when you say such nonsense i do, do you?

lmaoo

okay, now you want to play the little helpless victim. the little gay damsel in distress in a pink skirt. don't ***** up all of a sudden and pretend that you weren't insulting me a minute ago. actually, all this is a result of your childishness. the whole fanboy accusations were unecessary prick =\. but like i said, you have this psycho vendetta against a fictional character, and i think it's very unhealthy. you need help.

Mider
is pushed to the front of the KMC by a very big person wearing yellow gloves and has red eyes is made to read a hand written paper

i mider should not have made this thread since it was practically a spite thread i should have at least found someone worthy of kicking thanos butt, but sadly was upset with thanos at the time, although i do not hate thanos, to prove i dont hate thanos i do have the following comics the IG saga, thanos the end saga, and i wanted thanos quest but was unable to get it, and thus i apolagyze for this thread thank you.

can i go now thano i mean sir?..........yeah beat it and tell godscribe that my laundry needs to be picked up by 5 and that dinner is at 8 and if he messed it up again ill throw it on the floor.

leonidas

laughing

that was pretty damn funny, mider . . .

i'm just glad you 2 lovebirds kissed and made up before this thread REALLY got outta hand. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Urizen
Godscribe....ur a total jurk.

I may laugh at Mider a lot, but GOD....whose taking this more seriously? Him or You ?????

He's not cursing at you Godscribe, you need to GROW UP

Soujaboy
You guys are crazy, anyway Thanos although he's clearly outmatched would find a way to defeat Juggernaut. Thanos is to smart, and Cain is to dumb. He would probably have Cain get mad enough to destroy the planet there fighting on or something like that. Shit he might have Cain team up with him thus making this fight a stalemate. The Mad Titan would find some way to win.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lmaoo

okay, now you want to play the little helpless victim. the little gay damsel in distress in a pink skirt. don't ***** up all of a sudden and pretend that you weren't insulting me a minute ago. actually, all this is a result of your childishness. the whole fanboy accusations were unecessary prick =\. but like i said, you have this psycho vendetta against a fictional character, and i think it's very unhealthy. you need help.

erm

Alright kids, let's play nice before I have to start doing more than issue warnings. Seriously, the more you insult (in any circumstance) the more stupid you look.

Mider
imagines thanos with the ruby of cyttorak O.o

who?-kid
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You guys are crazy, anyway Thanos although he's clearly outmatched would find a way to defeat Juggernaut. Thanos is to smart, and Cain is to dumb. He would probably have Cain get mad enough to destroy the planet there fighting on or something like that. Shit he might have Cain team up with him thus making this fight a stalemate. The Mad Titan would find some way to win.
I agree. Thanos is too smart, too versatile. Juggernaut is just a one dimensional powerhouse, that's it.

So Thanos would probably win the majority, but then again, how ? I don't believe Juggernaut would feel Thanos attacks, and saying that Thanos "will find a way" is like saying "I want Thanos to win but I really don't know how..."

Thanos wins (most of the times, not always). But now the big question : how ? Cyttorak is above Thanos you know.

And I don't know why everybody is complaining : this is not a bad vs-thread. I've seen worse. Much worse.

GODSCRIBE
is pushed to the front of the KMC by a very big person wearing yellow gloves and has red eyes is made to read a hand written paper

i mider should not have made this thread since it was practically a spite thread i should have at least found someone worthy of kicking thanos butt, but sadly was upset with thanos at the time, although i do not hate thanos, to prove i dont hate thanos i do have the following comics the IG saga, thanos the end saga, and i wanted thanos quest but was unable to get it, and thus i apolagyze for this thread thank you.

can i go now thano i mean sir?..........yeah beat it and tell godscribe that my laundry needs to be picked up by 5 and that dinner is at 8 and if he messed it up again ill throw it on the floor.

what is this drivel??

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Godscribe....ur a total jurk.

I may laugh at Mider a lot, but GOD....whose taking this more seriously? Him or You ?????

He's not cursing at you Godscribe, you need to GROW UP

Yeah, you're damn right I'm a jerk. Big Whoop. Wanna fight about it?

I'm not taking this seriously. You're not even in this argument, yet you stick your neck in like damn ostrich. If anything, you're the one who is taking Mider and I seriously. We go back and forth like this a lot. It's not news. At the end of the day, we continue on with our lives and nobody gives a ****. This isn't a life or death matter. And Mider is insulting me, but either you all are oblivious to it, or you just want to ignore it. I don't care. Label me Public Enemy #1, I'll gladly wear that title like Mider still wears bibs because he has a salivary gland problem and drools on himself 24/7.

GODSCRIBE
And Mider we can set up a yahoo video conference. I'd love to see you take your own life on live video feed. It suggest downing a lot of pills and slicing your wrists. What about you? PM me, and we'll talk it over.

leonidas
Originally posted by who?-kid
I agree. Thanos is too smart, too versatile. Juggernaut is just a one dimensional powerhouse, that's it.

So Thanos would probably win the majority, but then again, how ? I don't believe Juggernaut would feel Thanos attacks, and saying that Thanos "will find a way" is like saying "I want Thanos to win but I really don't know how..."

Thanos wins (most of the times, not always). But now the big question : how ? Cyttorak is above Thanos you know.

And I don't know why everybody is complaining : this is not a bad vs-thread. I've seen worse. Much worse.

i agree -- lots worse (though not much worse content wise . . .)

you said thanos wins most -- problem i have with that is HOW could juggs conceiveably beat thanos? punching him just won't do it. h'd need something else -- but what?? i'm not too sure how thanos would beat juggs either. he wouldn't blast or punch juggs out, so he'd need to be creative. it's actually a prety tough fight to call, imo.

GODSCRIBE
more than likely it will be a stalemate, unless thanos can outsmart him somehow, as the x-men used to do.

Soujaboy
The X-Men really never outsmarted him, they just got struck with luck. Cain is kinda dumb sometimes, so Thanos is sure to outsmart him in some of these fights.

hulk=strength
hystericalaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaahhhh
aaaa

hulk=strength
hysterical now you want to play the gay damsel in distress hahhaahahha that was great GODSCRIBE

Mider
this is why no one takes you seriously cause of how you act, and im not a victum of anyone, you make yourself out to be total jerk amoug other things that cant be described online cause i might get banned for doing so.

GODSCRIBE
okay, now shut up.

Mider
only cause you will i hope

GODSCRIBE
yeah, whatever.

Lethal_Rise
This has probably been said millions of times b4, but thanos wins purely by his intellect

Soujaboy
Why are Mider, and GODSCRIBE still fighting?

Mider
i dont know how thanos would win by intellect he doesnt have prep in this battle or ring outs or telepathy or battle field removal wow the thanos fanboys come out in drawls

who?-kid
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree -- lots worse (though not much worse content wise . . .)

you said thanos wins most -- problem i have with that is HOW could juggs conceiveably beat thanos? punching him just won't do it. h'd need something else -- but what?? i'm not too sure how thanos would beat juggs either. he wouldn't blast or punch juggs out, so he'd need to be creative. it's actually a prety tough fight to call, imo.
Yup. I just don't see Thanos losing, but how is he gonna win ?

I think this will be a draw.

Mider
bull crap, the punching would eventually knock him out, didnt juggs break a celestial dome, thanos gets into a fist fight to the point that he just wont be able to stand any longer the guy doesnt take punches like that and just smiles, he'll feel them then he'll eventually get tired, while juggs wont be hurt at all and he'll eventually smash thanos head in.

leonidas
bull crap, the punching would eventually knock him out, didnt juggs break a celestial dome, thanos gets into a fist fight to the point that he just wont be able to stand any longer the guy doesnt take punches like that and just smiles, he'll feel them then he'll eventually get tired, while juggs wont be hurt at all and he'll eventually smash thanos head in.

blink that's ALMOST like saying you think juggs could just punch odin to death . . .

odin can't ko thanos with the odin force, but you think juggs can 'punch' him out?no

i hate thanos too, but it's these kinds of posts that bring you trouble, mider . . . sad

complexbrother
Thano would find a way to win because he is one of the smartest chareters in all of comics, and he still has his power cosmic, and mystical abilities (you did'nt say he couldn't use them) . he could annilize Juggie's make up and energy waivelength and nuterlize em , taking away his invunerability just leaving his strength, and because Thanos is one of the premere warriors in all of comics, even id Cain is a lil stronger than Thanos (which I doubt) Thanos should be able to beat him like a red headed stepchild.

Mider
oh yeah thanos will hurt juggs even though galactus couldnt righttttt, and i didnt say juggs would punch thanos once and win nope i said after a groling battle thanos would eventually get tired and exhausted, since when has he been made invunreble and please dont compare thanos to odin, he bled cause of thor didnt he, he has been cut by adimantium, been smacked around by the hulk a little, but oh no juggs cant win at all how lame that there are so many thanosfanboys in here

Soleran
LoL Thanos would just have fun with Juggernaut, he's the thinking man's fighter not just a brawler like Juggs.

complexbrother
Galactus thought Juggs was an annoyance, and essentaly shoed him out of sight. who or wherever was it said that he could'nt hurt him ? Big G is more powerful than the elder god Citerack (or however you spell it) that made Juggernaught, so once again how don't you think he could'nt hurt or destroy him ?

and by the way, I belive that brains will always beat pure brawn, and that's really all that Juggs is, pure brick at it's best. Thanos has a lot more powers at his command than strength, and he has the knowlege and the balls to use 'em.

leonidas
oh yeah thanos will hurt juggs even though galactus couldnt righttttt, and i didnt say juggs would punch thanos once and win nope i said after a groling battle thanos would eventually get tired and exhausted, since when has he been made invunreble and please dont compare thanos to odin, he bled cause of thor didnt he, he has been cut by adimantium, been smacked around by the hulk a little, but oh no juggs cant win at all how lame that there are so many thanosfanboys in here

blink

did you just call me a . . . thanos fanboy . . .?

laughing

laughing

oh, and if odin couldn't him down, juggs sure as hell isn't. wink

Soujaboy
Originally posted by complexbrother
Galactus thought Juggs was an annoyance, and essentaly shoed him out of sight. who or wherever was it said that he could'nt hurt him ? Big G is more powerful than the elder god Citerack (or however you spell it) that made Juggernaught, so once again how don't you think he could'nt hurt or destroy him ?

and by the way, I belive that brains will always beat pure brawn, and that's really all that Juggs is, pure brick at it's best. Thanos has a lot more powers at his command than strength, and he has the knowlege and the balls to use 'em.

Now I agree that Thanos would win. Not because he's stronger or more durable, but because he's just that smart. Do you remember what he did to Champion? thats what would happen to Juggernaut.

However I don't agree with your statement about Cyttorak. Cyytorak, according to feats thus far is either on the same lv as Galactus or near it. In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak imprisoned a non starving Galactus within his realm. In another comic Eternity couldn't get rid of Cyttorak. This tells me that Cyttorak is above your average god, or Skyfather.

Mider
that wont work in this fight how many times do i have to tell you? NO BATTLE FIELD REMOVAL OR RING OUTS THANOS CANNOT LEAVE JUGGS IN SPACE THAT WONT COUNT AS A WIN, THANOS CANT TRAP HIM IT WONT COUNT AS A WIN, HE HAS TO FIGHT HIM FACE TO FACE FIST TO FIST AND CHAMPION ONLY LOST CAUSE THANOS LEFT HIM IN SPACE! and i dont care if big G thought he was an annoyance the point is he didnt hurt him i never said he couldnt womp him but hurt him nope he cant hurt juggs, and if you think big g is so more powerful then cyttorak then why couldnt eternity get rid of cyttorak?

branhole
thanos knocks him out

branhole
you keep saying whats thanos is going to do to juggs but really whats juggs going to do to thanos

branhole
thanos knocked silver surfer out in like 3 punches. and thanos is a good h2h fighter, it might take a little long but if anyone can do it its him

Soujaboy
There is a magic spell, that grants Cain the ability not to be ko'd. If Cain can take the god blast without so much as a scratch, than he can take some punches from Thanos.

Thanos still wins though

branhole
juggs cant hurt him especially with his current power

complexbrother
I read, understand and went by your rules and I still stand by as to how Thanos would beat the Juggernaught. read my first post

Mider
your post dont even make sense since when has thanos ever done that, and since when can thanos do what juggs cant thanks, and i said CLASSIC juggs not current

branhole
hed beat them both. what r they going to do to him. push him?

Mider
already told you how juggs would win maybe thanos wins if he calls his fanboys to an army, only way he's gonna win this battle, and champ would smash his face in if he wasnt so dumb a fighter but he'd need the power gem with out it he cant even beat thing so yeah he'd lose but juggs on the other hand cant be hurt, and wont be able to be traped, or removed fromt he field all you guys who say thanos wins dont even state how or why which is sad and lord urizen wonders why i make threads like this so many damn thanos fanboys!

branhole
i mean the guy draws against the hulk who is also purely physical.

Soujaboy
I would post a response but you two seem to have hit it off, so I'm gonna let you two debate for awhile.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by branhole
i mean the guy draws against the hulk who is also purely physical.

He has also beaten the Hulk. In fact, the Hulk would be dead if it wasn't for the fact that Marvel desperately needs the big green brute.

branhole
okay they punch for awile and thanos gets mad an d starts trying and down goes juggs.

branhole
thanos an juggernaut r my 2 favorites but i also think thanos has him beat in every way possible.

branhole
but hes won once against the hulk when he should be winning every battle. thanos treats hulk like a baby.

Soujaboy
It really doesn't matter how hard of an attempt Thanos makes, he's never going to put Juggernaut down by physical force. Really his efforts will get him killed, so instead of fighting Cain head up he's going to use his brain to figure out another way.

Mider
yeah right juggs keeps fighting thanos maybe for a few days then thanos finally gets tired and loses end of battle.

Soujaboy
but hes won once against the hulk when he should be winning every battle. thanos treats hulk like a baby.

Well, because he's the "villain" he's not going to win.

complexbrother
already told you how juggs would win maybe thanos wins if he calls his fanboys to an army, only way he's gonna win this battle, and champ would smash his face in if he wasnt so dumb a fighter but he'd need the power gem with out it he cant even beat thing so yeah he'd lose but juggs on the other hand cant be hurt, and wont be able to be traped, or removed fromt he field all you guys who say thanos wins dont even state how or why which is sad and lord urizen wonders why i make threads like this so many damn thanos fanboys!

but I have stated how and why he would win. please re-read my post b4 anyone starts throwing out childish comments.

Soujaboy
Just elaborate again to Mider how Thanos would win.

branhole
thanos is a villian and he fights multiple teams and hes still to much

Soujaboy
Thats why he's dead huh?

branhole
war hulk put him down. r you saying war hulk is stronger than thanos.

branhole
thanos is dead now?

boriquaking55
People are underestimating Thanos' durability, maybe Thanos wouldn't be able to hurt Juggs physically....but what makes anyone think Juggs could hurt Thanos physically either? Thanos would just sit there sighing at Juggs blows....and vice versa. In any encounter they would actually had, Thanos would just get bored and dump him in a pocket dimension or a black hole and be done with it....end stupid "with twist" thread, stop wasting people's time.

Soujaboy
Yea, War Hulk "physically" is a lot stronger that Thanos, sorry. War Hulk was equipped with Celesta armor, and he was drawing power from two separate universes.

branhole
adam warlock sucked his soul with the soul gem part of the infinity gauntlet. and warlock is massivley powerful anyway. but he got beat by wm thor and thanos put thor down.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Crease

Originally posted by Bunker
"Some of the feats listed to Thanos advantages has occurred very few times and some is linked to his technical equipment. I'm not claiming to be right, I'm sure some one has read more of Thanos than me and can correct me. Here's my view on Thanos feats:

Teleportation
Thanos can teleport, but only "short" distances and this is a invention of his, not a natural ability. He was banned by Nebula to "forever float in the depths of space" in the IG series, shouldn't he have been able to teleport himself away if it were a natural ability? Of course, Nebula had the Infinity Gauntlet and could have removed that ability, but I have never seen Thanos use the teleporter as an offensive weapon."

I'd have to dig into the crates to prove it to you, but Eternals can teleport thru their own personal power. They use others (like Pip the troll) or tech only because it's easier and less stressful. Also, Thanos has voice-activated tech built into his suit for porting, such as he used in the fight against Champion. And "a short distance" could easily place Juggernaut inside an active volcano.

As to why he didn't teleport while floating in space...who knows. It's not like he can't survive indefinitely in space, so why be in a rush to go anywhere? The Mad Titan's known to sit and ponder whatever it is conquerers ponder. If I'd suffered a defeat of that magnitude I'd be reviewing game tape to see where I went wrong. Maybe this was his "me time"

"Matter manipulation
He turned a skrull into stone, but has since then never been seen to use the ability since (remember, from what I know!). This feat was used when Thanos was young as a character and his powers were not decided. He has had plenty of opportunities to use this skill and been in need of them."

He hasn't used it often for the same reason Magneto doesn't stop the flow of everyone's blood, Supes doesn't speedblitz everybody and Wonder Woman doesn't just lasso every criminal instead of letting the police interrogate...writers have pages to fill. In addition, lots of Thanos foes are herald-level and above, meaning they have at least a little control over their molecular structure.

"Mind powers
Yes, he has engaged Galactus, and for a moment he had him on the ropes. But, not due to his psionic powers. The world eater stated that Thanos tricked him:When Galactus then assaulted Thanos he fled the battlefield. And as of resisting Moon Dragons mental probing, it was stated by Moon Dragon her self that she could not read the minds of any member of the Infinity Watch, which the Titan was secretly a member of.

The part about Nate Grey I'm not familiar with. I do know that he toyed with Drax, but any "real" attacks he's mustered has been with the aid of the Soul Gem or a third party (Moon Dragon, Prof X)."

On multiple occasions psionics have attempted to read The Mad Titan's mind and been rendered unconscious. Seeing as how I'm at work and the proof is at home, hopefully someone else has some scans for you.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post spoilers, but The Mad Titan did something to The Fallen one in his miniseries that he should easily be able to do to Maestro. Don't want to give it away, but most would be impressed.

"About the physical strength, I would just like to add that when he beat the Surfer to death he wore the IG, so we can't know for sure that this feat was of his own strength."

I don't remember him having the gauntlet when this happened. To your defense, Thanos stated in the Thanos Quest storyline that he had avoided a physical confrontation with the Hulk for years. Probably because he knows Hulk could physically stand up to him if the fight was to go on long enough. But the odds of Juggernaut pulling a victory even in a purely physical fight are less than 1/10, simply because Thanos can always augment his physical might with cosmic energy.

This was posted by Crease but I thought it appropriate for this thread also.

branhole
r u saying apoc is stronger than thanos. maby cartoon apoc.

branhole
exactally

Soujaboy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
People are underestimating Thanos' durability, maybe Thanos wouldn't be able to hurt Juggs physically....but what makes anyone think Juggs could hurt Thanos physically either? Thanos would just sit there sighing at Juggs blows....and vice versa. In any encounter they would actually had, Thanos would just get bored and dump him in a pocket dimension or a black hole and be done with it....end stupid "with twist" thread, stop wasting people's time.

I don't think that Thanos would just "shrug" to planet shattering punches. Thanos would win the fight, but not by fighting in a head up brawl. He would use his superior intellect to eventually outsmart Cain and Ultimately defeat him.

branhole
juggs cant destroy planets though.

boriquaking55
Thanos doesn't use all his abilities for the same reason Flash doesn't Speedblitz everyone and pre-retcon Beyonder didn't blink everyone out of existence....its boring and doesnt make good writing

branhole
thanos can augument his physical powers and down goes juggs

boriquaking55
What has the world come to when people seem to adore a guy who is basically a giant retard (Juggs certainly ain't too bright is he?) with Plot Device powers laughing lame

branhole
juggs couldnt hurt glads(x men cartoon) so now he can suddenly beat thanos. thats a pretty big step.

Soujaboy
juggs cant destroy planets though.

During the 8th day saga it was said that Juggernaut was throwing punches that nearly made the world crumble.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp195qg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp252sg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp305sx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp318bm.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp328ck.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp363ld.jpg

What does War Hulk being physically stronger than Thanos have to do with Apocalypse being stronger than Thanos?

branhole
because apoc made war. and that was eigth day saga not classic

Soujaboy
juggs couldnt hurt glads(x men cartoon) so now he can suddenly beat thanos. thats a pretty big step.

Thants not even cannon, so why bring it up?

Soujaboy
because apoc made war. and that was eigth day saga not classic

He granted War his sources, but War wasn't drawing power from Apoc.

Soujaboy
What has the world come to when people seem to adore a guy who is basically a giant retard (Juggs certainly ain't too bright is he?) with Plot Device powers laughing lame

It's clear that you have little knowledge on Juggernaut, he's much more than a "giant retard".

branhole
who was the guy juggs was fighting?

Big Sexy
Thants not even cannon, so why bring it up?
we never saw the extent of warhulks power except with the fight with juggs. And jugs didn't seem that focused to me in that comic. As far as strengh, I don't think his strength and thanos's can be argued because not enough of warhulk was seen.

branhole
he is much more than a retard but he is pretty dumb.

Big Sexy
Its not that hes a retard. Its just that he does not have the brains to match his brawn.

branhole
but war held juggs back and too me they should keep the unstoppable unstoppable

Soujaboy
He actually wasn't fighting one person, he was fighting 5 demi gods. The people he was fighting though are called the 8 exemplars, each empowered by a god in the same manner as Cain. The team was powerful enough to defeat and imprison the Avengers, which is indeed a great feat.

The red demi god he was fighting is called Stonecutter

branhole
ya but cain was an was smart enough to find the gem so y is he dumb now.

Big Sexy
but war held juggs back and too me they should keep the unstoppable unstoppable
Yeah but look st the onslaught fight, smae problem there. Juggernaut for the most part seemed unstoppable until for a few instances the writer decideds to do something stupid. Like the second fight between venom and juggs.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Big Sexy
we never saw the extent of warhulks power except with the fight with juggs. And jugs didn't seem that focused to me in that comic. As far as strengh, I don't think his strength and thanos's can be argued because not enough of warhulk was seen.

I agree, however it's not hard to place a estimate on how strong War was. He was one, drawing power from two dimensions. Two, he was equipped with Celestial implants.

branhole
stonecutter must be pretty powerful if juggs is a 100x stronger and hes able to stand with him.

Big Sexy
Apocalypse is said to draw on power from celestial tech and when is the last time he has won a fight to a top hero?

Soujaboy
Juggernaut wasn't 100 times stronger, It was stated by Marvel that Juggernaut can increase his power through focus, and thats why he seemed to be stronger.

branhole
yeah but he was only to show how powerful onslaught was. but there should be no way way just mags and x could do that to him. maby final onslaught

branhole
cartoon apoc was the reason i liked apoc but comic apoc is just a big wuss.

branhole
juggs is still alot stronger.

branhole
anyway thanos knocks him out

complexbrother
here is a quick rundown of Thanos 's abilities...

Known Superhuman Powers: Thanos possessed incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos was a mutant whose massive, heavy-bided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shared with his father Alars and all Earthborn Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals. Through still unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals. Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force, His powers were again increased by Death when she returned him to life, giving him the might to fight such powerful beings as Tyrant, and Odin (King of Norse Gods) on even ground. His skin in nearly invulnerable, particularly against heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease, and he can survive indefinitely without food or water even before his "curse" from Death left him immortal, unable to die. His mind is also invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack, and can project a psionic blast of energy as well as blasts of plasma/cosmic energy from his eyes and hands. He usually employs a hovering chair with additional offensive weapons and the ability to teleport fantastic distances. Deadliest of all Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life.

Soujaboy
Please tell me how Thanos is supposed to knock Cain out? Like I stated before, there is a magic enchantment that gives Juggernaut the ability not to be ko'd. It really doesn't matter how strong Thanos is, he will never be able to ko Juggernaut.

branhole
so strenght doesnt matter. what if a certain planet devourer tried to ko him, he couldnt?

outarddwarf
The Juggernaut and I sit down and talk, then he submits to thanos because we hate mider and mider hates thanos. THANOS WINS!

branhole
if im not mystaken thanos has a 6 stamina so he could easily knock him out before he gets tired, and if not he has enough duribily and intelligence to formulate a plan, you no what im saying.

Mider
to bad he dont get to form plans since there aint no plots and who cares if you hate me your just mad cause i made thanos lose? wow what a great reason to hate someone

branhole
he can form a plan in his mind while hes being hit by muffins.

Mider
dont know what the hell that would do since he cant ring out or battle field removal or anything and he dont have the power to bipass juggs powers

branhole
juggs isnt stronger than him and prob not as durible. hes also faster than him and if for some odd reason he needs to dodge he can dodge. im pretty sure if anyone can do it its thanos.

Mider
not as durible where have you been all this time and who says he isnt as strong? Juggs is strong enough to take on war hulk the same war hulk who had the physical power of two universes member?, and not durable as thanos man your WAY wrong about that, thanos got hurt by odin, but when odin tried hurting juggs with a full force odin blast it didnt even scratch him, mags cant effect him he's tried, dazzler used all her power on him so much that it drained her and he just smiled, thors hammer which i saw throw thanos back in IG saga, BOUNCES off juggs like nothing, get your info straight juggs durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thanos durability in fact not even galactus can hurt juggernaut, in VERY RARE instences has juggs been hurt, thanos has been hurt by VERY powerful beings though but juggs not even when dealing with very power beings is hurt usually, it takes some kind of insane circomstance to hurt him like when the templars or exemplars could hurt him thats only cause they also are avatars of gods like him, beside that only onslaught could hurt him as well cause he put him in a small coma or just make him go unconscience but if you knew how much force he hit him with youd understand but it still didnt hurt him, even war hulk didnt hurt him only reason anyone says warhulk hurt him is due to celestial tech thats it, juggs CANNOT be hurt by thanos.

branhole
i know a lot about juggs but do you really think he could go up against tyrant and a tyrant who is acully tring. and i said prob. and how can he be stronger than thanos a eternal whos modified himself so many times its not even funny. who handed it to thor with the power and drax and champ with the power gems that grants you limetless stenght. and did juggs fight odin in his dimension who knocked ss out without even trying.

Mider
dude give me a break thanos hanging with tyrant is total PIS are you comparing thanos to galactus now tyrant is only a little lower then galactus thanos hanging with tyrant sounds like total nonsense he shouldnt have lasted two seconds, and when he fought thor with the power gem he had to use a gun and i dont know about drax but not everyone knows how to use that power gem the same i would hope, and was Odin even trying to beat thanos i remeber odin being fresh and ready to fight after thanos was totally messed up if odin had gone all out thanos probably would be dead take away thanos immunity to death make it he would SURE be dead,

branhole
he wasnt immortal when he fought odin. and i said hang i didnt say beat or standstill. he used the gun because he was bored. the only damage he had was when he got cheapshotted by thor and he smiled about it.

Mider
yeah right he was "bored" bull he was bleeding, then i guess that gem dont mean much less you know how to use it, thats why he could hang with drax isnt it? cause maybe drax didnt know how to use it he hung with champion cause champion just dont know how to fight, but for sure he knew how to use that thing with one hit he destroyed a planet there is a diffrence though, you can knock out thor and champion with the power gem you cant knock out juggs and thanos didnt smack around champion he outmenuvered him and got lucky then stranded him if he had kept fighting who knows what would have happend to thanos, and odin could have just killed him if he pleased.

boriquaking55
It's clear that you have little knowledge on Juggernaut, he's much more than a "giant retard".

UGHH....DO YOU KNOW ME, KID? I've seen all your little fanboy's scans and such, and they just prove how much more of a walking Plot device he is

branhole
i like juggs and thanos about equal but i do think thanos would take him.

Mider
plot device or not big grin there canon and so what what does that make thanos MU's version of an evil superman since almost no one can supposidly beat this guy?

branhole
thats just because he was always powerful. and supes is below silver surfer but he always seems to win.

Mider
its unknown supes true potential they say he can go at the speed of thought if he didnt hold back and junk like that so who knows how strong he really is

branhole
he seems to get more powerful without explanation.

Soujaboy
UGHH....DO YOU KNOW ME, KID? I've seen all your little fanboy's scans and such, and they just prove how much more of a walking Plot device he is

Fanboy, are you serious? I've already stated that Thanos would win, but not by physical means. Now if you think you can prove me wrong try, and we'll see what unfolds.

Do I know you? I know you have limited knowledge of Juggernauts powers abilities. If thats what you mean when you say "do I know you", then yea.

who?-kid
Page 7.

Despite the arrogant and sarcastic attitude of some members here, I still haven't read ONE good reason why Thanos would beat Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is probably as strong as Thanos (imo Juggs is stronger) and more durable. So maybe Juggernaut takes it after all...

Mr. Universe
"don't ask us why we're arrogant, you'll only set yourself up for an embarrasment"- Qn5

I love that song.

Mider
and youve also stated NOTHING about how thanos could win no ring outs, no battle field removal i dont know what he's gonna do to win but you seem to know something so why dont you share and stop being vauge, juggs does take it in this battle.

Mr. Universe
are you stupid? i said it would be a stalemate. i just said thanos to piss you off.

Mider
how is it a stalemate brainiac? does thanos have invunrebility now why do you call me stupid you think thanos can beat a guy who cant be hurt even by galactus, and is probably stronger too.

newjak86
how is it a stalemate brainiac? does thanos have invunrebility now why do you call me stupid you think thanos can beat a guy who cant be hurt even by galactus, and is probably stronger too. Actually Thanos can't die. while he can be injured it does take alot to do it and I don't think Cain has the means to put Thanos down for awhile.

Mr. Universe
His fights with Odin and Champion should tell you that there's nothing he can bring to the table that would really deter Thanos. And he is also immortal. Plus he isn't overwhelmingly stronger than Thanos.

But of course, none if this means anything to you.

Mider
champion doesnt know how to fight all thanos did was dodge him and smack him with his speed if he had kept fighting him with the rules i had thanos would be nothing but a puddle of gew on the side of a planet, and odin? you call that a fight? being all beaten up and then bloodied by a guy who wasnt even trying and now with these rules you still think thanos can win against a guy he cant hurt, or cant ring out or cant just toss off the arena and people wonder why i made this thread?

Mr. Universe
champion doesnt know how to fight all thanos did was dodge him and smack him with his speed if he had kept fighting him with the rules i had thanos would be nothing but a puddle of gew on the side of a planet, and odin? you call that a fight? being all beaten up and then bloodied by a guy who wasnt even trying and now with these rules you still think thanos can win against a guy he cant hurt, or cant ring out or cant just toss off the arena and people wonder why i made this thread?

it still shows durability, which was my point confused

Mider
it doesnt matter dude juggs is more durable whats your point? Odin shot juggs also with a even stronger blast one that would shatter a celestial dome i believe and juggs wasnt even hurt, whats YOUR point.

Mr. Universe
it doesnt matter dude juggs is more durable whats your point? Odin shot juggs also with a even stronger blast one that would shatter a celestial dome i believe and juggs wasnt even hurt, whats YOUR point.

stronger than a fully concentrated blast amplified by gungnir? i think not.

Mider
i dont even know what you just said

branhole
how is juggs stronger than thanos?

branhole
do you have pics of odin vs juggs?

Mider
nope ive only heard that juggs took his blast and wasnt hurt, thanos on the other hand might have died from that blast since it was extremly powerful so strong it broke the ground under juggs.

branhole
ya but thanos fought him in his own realm and odin pulled out gungir.

Mider
whats your point, he wasnt even trying everyone knows odin wasnt even trying if he was he'd look at least a little bit tired dont you think? Who cares if he had gungir or not, if odin power cant hurt juggs why would gungir, also thors hammer bounces off the guy, even war hulk didnt hurt him who has the physical power of two universes and they can say he almost beheaded him but it never happend so we cant say.

branhole
my point is he never fought him in his own realm where he was most powerful.

Mider
i dont really go with that oh it was only cause he was in his own realm crap how do you know it wasnt in his own realm for all you know it was and that blast was suppose to smash a celestial dome so even if it wasnt in his own realm all it means is that even outside asgard thanos would have lost horribly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>