Wolverine vs Batman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
This is the twist. the fight is Batman with nuthing, but his hands
VS
a wolverine who is just laying there.

can batman kill a wolverine who just laying there allowing batman to kill him? batman has 24 hours in a all dirt areana.
he can not do soffication he can only hit wolverine and such.

so would wolverine survive or would batman kill him?

badabing
This off the top of my head.

Cut off the blood and air supply to Logan's brain for the full time and see he can kill him by asphyxiation.

Gouge out Logan's eyes and scoop his brain out with his fingers.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
This off the top of my head.

Cut off the blood and air supply to Logan's brain for the full time and see he can kill him by asphyxiation.

Gouge out Logan's eyes and scoop his brain out with his fingers.
doubt he could do that. fingures can't go that far into the head through the eyes he fingure are only so long.

how would he cut the blood supply and air to logans brain?

capt it up
maby i shoulda said kill logan for good.

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
doubt he could do that. fingures can't go that far into the head through the eyes he fingure are only so long.

how would he cut the blood supply and air to logans brain?
A choke hold would cut off the blood and air from getting to the brain. Bats could push dirt down Logan's throat. Bats may be able to shove his fingers a third of the way into Logan's skull. As far as killing Logan for good, Bats would have to remove a large portion of his brain.

capt it up
A choke hold would cut off the blood and air from getting to the brain. Bats could push dirt down Logan's throat. Bats may be able to shove his fingers a third of the way into Logan's skull. As far as killing Logan for good, Bats would have to remove a large portion of his brain.
soffication is not allowed lol I said that at the top opf the thread if im not mistaken. the reason soffication not allowed it it hard to cage how long logan can go with out air lol.

hmmm taking a large protion of logans brian would be next to him possable due to the fact of the adamitum skeleton. also even bone claws wolverines skull might be to ahrd for bats to break.

also im not even sure it would work.

badabing
soffication is not allowed lol I said that at the top opf the thread if im not mistaken. the reason soffication not allowed it it hard to cage how long logan can go with out air lol.

hmmm taking a large protion of logans brian would be next to him possable due to the fact of the adamitum skeleton. also even bone claws wolverines skull might be to ahrd for bats to break.

also im not even sure it would work.
I'm also not sure if that would work. It's the best way that I could think of.

capt it up
I'm also not sure if that would work. It's the best way that I could think of.
I agree. the reason I posted this thread was becuase winter soldier comment about how he could at best only stall wolverine not kill him.

badabing
I agree. the reason I posted this thread was becuase winter soldier comment about how he could at best only stall wolverine not kill him.
Wolverine is very durable. Somebody would have to plan his death and be able to follow through with it.

capt it up
Wolverine is very durable. Somebody would have to plan his death and be able to follow through with it.
very true. it ahrd to KO him as well though people can, but killing him is very very hard. I think miller put it the best when he said u have to just keep blowing up wolverines body over and over till it stop healing

Dizzle
Barring strangulation, I doubt Batman could kill Wolverine. Of course, I doubt any non-speedster with strength short of someone in the Hulk range could, really. That said, it COULD be done. Strangling is the obvious choice, crushing his windpipe repeatedly would work as well. (kind of the same thing, but it's a strike vs. a hold) There's a slim chance that a few of Batman's death strike type techniques would work, if he applied them rapidly enough. That's speculation though, I'd doubt he could pull it off without cutting off Logan's breathing somehow.

diabloman
R.I.P batman

capt it up
Originally posted by Dizzle
Barring strangulation, I doubt Batman could kill Wolverine. Of course, I doubt any non-speedster with strength short of someone in the Hulk range could, really. That said, it COULD be done. Strangling is the obvious choice, crushing his windpipe repeatedly would work as well. (kind of the same thing, but it's a strike vs. a hold) There's a slim chance that a few of Batman's death strike type techniques would work, if he applied them rapidly enough. That's speculation though, I'd doubt he could pull it off without cutting off Logan's breathing somehow.
im not even sure that would work. slitting wolverine throte has yet to work.

though ur ideas were the best I could come up with as well.

Dizzle
Yeah, but if he watched Wolverine's throat and smashed it again every time it healed... Again, it isn't practical, but if Wolverine lies there and takes it, it could work.

capt it up
Originally posted by Dizzle
Yeah, but if he watched Wolverine's throat and smashed it again every time it healed... Again, it isn't practical, but if Wolverine lies there and takes it, it could work.
that is possable it could im not sure 24 hours is enough time though.

also batman would tirer after awhile

riceroost
No.

Marvel has said over and over that Wolverine's healing factor does not make him immortal, but that sad old line does not work anymore.

How many times has Wolverine been completely dead? And I'm not talking deaths door, I mean dead as in no blood flow, no brain activity, clinically/medically/officially deader than Elvis dead? 5 times? 10 times? 127 times?

Wolverine has been DEAD more times than Jean Grey multiplied by a factor of 20. Wolverine can't die. Marvel doesn't need to say it, they've proved it time and time again. Wolverine has come back to life after being killed when he had no heling factor. The healing factor didn't start working until he was already dead.

Batman could kill the friggin Spectre before he could kill Wolverine.

riceroost
Batman could make a mutant power inhibitor out of dirt, put it on Wolverine, kill him, and than keep the dirt made power inhibitor on Wolverine's corpse until Wolverine became dirt......

But maybe Wolverine's dirt corpse would then assimilate the dirt power inhibitor's moleculear form, rendering Wolverine's corpse impervious to it's effects, and then restore Wolverine to LIFE!!!!!

batdude123
I say Batman picks Logan up off of his feat, and the two go into a bar to have a beer. big grin beer

TheKahn
Well, aside from suffocation the only possible way I could think of for Batman to kill Wolverine is for him to bleed Wolverine to death. Now assuming that Batman can actually get Wolverine's claws to extract themselves from his forearms, then Bats could then proceed to cut and stab Wolverine's major arteries and veins as well as his internal organs. However, Batman would be fighting Wolverine's healing factor the entire time but given twenty four hours I can't see why he couldn't drain enough blood to kill Wolverine.

capt it up
Originally posted by TheKahn
Well, aside from suffocation the only possible way I could think of for Batman to kill Wolverine is for him to bleed Wolverine to death. Now assuming that Batman can actually get Wolverine's claws to extract themselves from his forearms, then Bats could then proceed to cut and stab Wolverine's major arteries and veins as well as his internal organs. However, Batman would be fighting Wolverine's healing factor the entire time but given twenty four hours I can't see why he couldn't drain enough blood to kill Wolverine.
wolverines healing factors stamina is proboly a good deal higher then batmans actaul stamina.

riceroost
Originally posted by batdude123
I say Batman picks Logan up off of his feat, and the two go into a bar to have a beer. big grin beer HA!! Kill Wolverine with kindness!! Very deceptive...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.