Holocaust vs. Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who wins? Battle's on the Kent Farm.

batdude123
Granted, Holocaust is VERY powerful, but I think he lacks the speed to keep up with Supergirl. I say Supergirl wins this one 8/10.

General Kon-El
Holocaust is Apoc's son. And ppl have argued to the point that superman defeats apoc. therefore, i assume supergirl who is said to be above superman can take on holocaust.

batdude123
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Holocaust is Apoc's son. And ppl have argued to the point that superman defeats apoc. therefore, i assume supergirl who is said to be above superman can take on holocaust.

Since when was Supergirl ABOVE Superman??????????? What the f**k? confused

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Since when was Supergirl ABOVE Superman??????????? What the f**k? confused

When she was first introduced there was the theory that thanks to the design of her space ship (that fed her yellow sun light on her trip to earth, iirc). However, in a latter issue Superman said that he could have taken Kara down at any time. Validus posted the scans of that issue somewhere on this site before and here Avalonofthewind posts the specific pages:

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
After months of speculation about who is more powerful, Supes shows Supergirl who is the more powerful of the two.

Impressive as she already has some nice feats of her own.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4901/supergirl8vj.th.jpg

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1563/superman3oa.th.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6687/superman26ak.th.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
When she was first introduced there was the theory that thanks to the design of her space ship (that fed her yellow sun light on her trip to earth, iirc). However, in a latter issue Superman said that he could have taken Kara down at any time. Validus posted the scans of that issue somewhere on this site before and here Avalonofthewind posts the specific pages:

Thank you very kindly Kahn! big grin

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Thank you very kindly Kahn! big grin

You're very welcome euro

supervenom
Originally posted by TheKahn

Exactly, so that got rid of the previous statement. Superman could have just been SAYING that she had the potential to be stronger, but in reality she isn't.

I personally think she is stronger than him, but I have no comic evidence to prove that.

Back on point, I think Kara takes this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.