Mindless Hulk vs. Abomination, Gladiator and Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i am speaking of an fully enraged .... Mindless Hulk

Mindless Hulk has no strength limits....

can he handle these three powerhouses ... at the same time ???

hulk=strength
not to sure he can strait up handle juggs...but the other two mincemeat
an u should have used savage

hulk=strength
cause savage is just as strong but more durable

nimrod009
Sorry Betageuze, but Hulk goes down hard. He could maybe take out Abom, but Gladiator and Juggernaut too? Not a chance!

hulk=strength
pal hulk is fully enraged anyone without extreme durability or under skyfather lvl is gettin their clock cleaned

Lucid Lui
Gladiator takes this himself.

GODSCRIBE
Gladiator takes this himself, withouth PIS.

juggernaut66666
gladiator is such a jobber did he ever won a fight?

hulk=strength
no cause hes a loser hulk rapes him an abom in the span of 30 minutes an then theres juggs....

GODSCRIBE
In a no PSI situation, Hulk wouldn't even get a chance to touch Gladiator.

Soujaboy
In a no PIS situation Juggernaut would leave during the fight, or try and fight Gladiator.

hulk=strength
oh he wouldnt touch gladiator you right.... hed beat the spikes out of his head glads is a piece of crap

hulk=strength
as much as i hate to admit it juggs would be the only one strong enough to present a challenge

GODSCRIBE
gladiator move at speeds invisible to the naked eye. he could just stand at a distance, and bore a hole through Hulk's head. Or uppercut him into space like Superman did.

juggernaut66666
hulk beaiting Gladiatr was PIS cause gladiator has superspeed hulk don't and that why hulk should never beat gladiator

Rewmac
Hulk is like he has to win everytime....But not vs. Juggernaut...He even attacks juggs from the back and knocks is helmet like it's a piece of shit and out of nowhere comes a bald guy in the wheelchair and ****s his brain up or Hulk acts like stupid or so...Hulk gets owned. Since it's not a comic, it's a forum Hulk can get his ass kicked. There are lot of characters who can take out Hulk if not for the writers say so, Hulk has to win and so....

hulk=strength
wha..? nevermind ....who cares if he has superspeed hes not won a battle against thor or hulk an neither of the two have superspeed

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by hulk=strength
wha..? nevermind ....who cares if he has superspeed hes not won a battle against thor or hulk an neither of the two have superspeed
thor has superspeed when he has the hammer

hulk=strength
boo hoo stop cryin PIS its a major copout geek

hulk=strength
so he still dont have lightspeed an they cant cry PIS on everyone of his battles

Rewmac
Juggernaut can knock Hulk on his..Just read some handbooks, they write down everything about both characters, every details of power....Official handbooks...And around 2004-2005 ones...

hulk=strength
a fully enraged hulk gettin run over AINT happenin you go read a comic bub...an actually argue not state random comments

Rewmac
Random comments ha??? Yeah fully enraged Hulk still couldn' stop a moving Juggernaut (yeah War Hulk boosted with Celestail tech right)...Me read a comic? I bet I read more than you...

hulk=strength
uh war has limits savage doesnt ...get owned ..an explain to me how a person with no limits wouldnt be able to do watever he wants

hulk=strength
an i have no doubts you read more comics than ....but its kinda sad u admit that so quickly wink

doctor ketchup
hulk would own this fight

branhole
this thread makes no hella sence. people think supes can hella handle mindless hulk. and people think glads can hella up supes, so what the hella does that say to you.

hulk=strength
speak like u have a hella little intelligence

Dinalfos
You people are all hilarious.

Whittdawg92
hulk would get crushed to pieces, and then some.

branhole
Originally posted by hulk=strength
speak like u have a hella little intelligence
im just hella saying, that thats what others say. didnt you even read the hella supes vs m hulk thread, i hella argued for hulk until it was to hella much. smokin'

Whittdawg92
do you have to say hella in every single sentence?

Dinalfos
Hella yeah!

branhole
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Hella yeah! laughing
thats what the hella im saying.

Whittdawg92
geez, that hella thing is gonna drive me hella lot nuts.

bherrle
Hulk loses... properly written both Juggernaut and Gldiator should beat Hulk.

BUT, fyi... Superman could beat Gladiator like a redheaded stepchild.

Whittdawg92
Gladiator owned juggernaut twice before, he can handle hulk.

bherrle
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Gladiator owned juggernaut twice before, he can handle hulk.

When did Gladiator own Juggernaut? Not the cartoon I hope....

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by bherrle
When did Gladiator own Juggernaut? Not the cartoon I hope.... yes the cartoon, when juggernaut punched him, and he didnt even move, then glad picked jugg up and hurled him 1/4 of a mile.

Soujaboy
cartoons aren't cannon

Whittdawg92
gladitor beat juggernaut other times too, including non-cartoon.

Soujaboy
They have never fought, so how did Gladiator own Juggernaut?

bherrle
when? I'd love to read it.

Soujaboy
Me to

bherrle
Because I'll be honest: I don't think it exists.

branhole
it doesnt hella exist.

Whittdawg92
there was a scan where glad flung juggernaut like a toy,, I'll go find it.

branhole
youd better hella find it.

Whittdawg92
if u stop saying hella, I will.

Soujaboy
me neither

branhole
Originally posted by Soujaboy
me neither
what the hella r u talking about.

branhole
the only thing glads beats is his weiner, which is hella weak.

bherrle
I just felt that it was time to see this again:

branhole
the hella file wasnt found.

bherrle
OOPS...

Wolverine2006
The only time it happened was in the cartoon

Rols
I remember there was 1 classic X-men episode where Gladiator fought Jugg and The X-men, He slaps Juggs like he was nothing and fought beat the X-men in no time. But i dont have scans for it dough.

branhole
Originally posted by Rols
I remember there was 1 classic X-men episode where Gladiator fought Jugg and The X-men, He slaps Juggs like he was nothing and fought beat the X-men in no time. But i dont have scans for it dough.
dough, i love dough, its hella cool.

branhole
i said it once and ill say it again, the only thing glads beats is his weiner,its hella pathetic.

branhole
they take the hella out of kulk, which isnt hella cool.

JohnnyDo3
one on one or all together? if one on one hulk will beat em all but if its all together man sorry hulk but the 3 dudes will beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.