Black Panther vs. Wolfsbane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I love Rhane. She's so totally underrated. Three forms.
I hear Panther is vulnerable to having his costume cut. She can do that.

Wonder Man
Come on what do you think. Have you followed her up through the pages of new mutants. She's for real.

Lethal_Rise
not even a good matchup BP makes this, takes this, and breaks this. She's a student, he's a real hero, plu he's got a cool suit that makes him like an african batman.

Wonder Man
Rhane is like what Panther is trying to be

Wonder Man
Wolfsbane reminds me a lot of Storm.
Both have matured over the years and found the need to kill to be a real means of a hero; making Rhane quite deadly. I bet she gets Wolvies respect.

grey fox
Nah , Black Panther spanks her . Vibranium weave could be cut . But do you know how sharp a wolves teeth are ? Their not like a razors edge , she'd have to get her teeth into the costume before she could cut/tear it.

Whereas Bp can simply knock her out in human form , slit her throat in lycan form and give her a doggie treat if she turns into wolf form.

Wonder Man
She has claws that he'd face and teeth too in her werewolf form and her wolf form.

grey fox
Originally posted by Wonder Man
She has claws that he'd face and teeth too in her werewolf form and her wolf form.

....and Panther had energy weapons. He also has a bag of varying items most of which contain one way or another to take down a foe. .

Rahne is turned into Bp's ***** and is given her own leash....

TheKahn
I'd go with Black Panther in this one. He has, to my knowledge, significantly greater fighting skills, several offensive options (compared to Wolfsbane's rather limited repertoire), and a greater degree of protection. While his costume can be cut, that is only if the cut is along the grain of the costume and there is no reason that Wolfsbane would know that. Black Panther 8/10.

Wonder Man
These are Superheros. They are trained to know those kind of things from the time they are born they are treated as such.
Like our baseball players know more about the sport than any fan

silly_rabbit
BP because of weapons, suit,etc.

Grimm22
BP without any of his gear or suit pwns Wolfbane no expression

She couldn't beat Cap, Hawkeye, Spidey or Wolverine and she can't beat Black Panther no

Metalmanx
Sorry, Wonder Man. But almost everyone you've put Rahne against, well...she loses to.

And this is no different. Black Panther 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.