Black Adam vs. Namor & Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Mortal Hercules & Namor (fresh) vs. Black Adam. Which side wins?

Accel
Black Adam. The bastard's way too fast for this pair.

He may find a kindred spirit in Namor though.

JohnR
Depends on which mortal Hercules. Sometimes he seems to be at his immortal levels and sometimes he doesn't.

If he's Class 100, I'll go with the team. If he's only Class 50-75, I'll go with BA.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Accel

He may find a kindred spirit in Namor though.

Well, DC has based many parts of Black Adam from Namor, so you are right. wink

Milkie
Black Adam

Immortal or Mortal doesn't matter

SHAZAM!!!

Milkie
Black Adam was always cooler then Namor anyways

Milkie
oh yeah SHAZAM!!!

olympian
Would be useful the specify wich Hercules you had in mind. Obviously for him to be a match physically speaking he cant be at his weakest. So ill take that its the "Mortal" level hes been written in recent years?

I see the team having the shot then. Especially if it ends on a slugfest.

General Kon-El
Yaah that one.

snoopdogg
If Black Adam uses his speed he will win. These guys are snails next to him.

Plus BA fights to win.

JohnR
I can't remember a comic where Hercules or Namor didn't fight to win either.

I agree that if BA uses his full speed he can probably escape. If this is "I don't scatter" Black Adam, though, Hercules and Namor will overwhelm him.

Milkie
No. He wins.

Mr. Valentine
It's true, Black adam wins...way too fast for both of them big grin and hes too bad ass for even Namor to come close

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Black Adam uses his speed he will win. These guys are snails next to him.

Plus BA fights to win.
Co-signed.

GODSCRIBE
^agreed.

JohnR
LOL

xmeat
BB can win but the pair will get in some good punches.
But if namor can get him in water i would say 50/50 then since namors a beast in water.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmeat
BB can win but the pair will get in some good punches.
But if namor can get him in water i would say 50/50 then since namors a beast in water. Black Bolt is in this thread?!

And no, even in water, Adam is his superior, imo.

Board Walker
Anyone notice how similar Black Adam and Namor appear to be?

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
Black Bolt is in this thread?!
laughing That had me confused too.

Originally posted by Board Walker
Anyone notice how similar Black Adam and Namor appear to be? Ya. Same hair stylist.

Black Adam.

xmeat
Black Bolt is in this thread?!

And no, even in water, Adam is his superior, imo.

namor bested many stronger than him in the water and with herc i still say if in the water 50/50

bigbran
namor bested many stronger than him in the water and with herc i still say if in the water 50/50 And Black Adam doesn't take pity on those weaker than him...

Wait... what the hell is Herc going to do in water?

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
And Black Adam doesn't take pity on those weaker than him...

Wait... what the hell is Herc going to do in water? herc has shown to fight in water before.
Namor and herc aren't that much weaker namor once stopped krangs ship from fallen and herc once held the planet for atlas.

jasofisc
I'm really liking Black Adam recently the guys is bad@$$. fastly becoming one of my favorate characters.

against BA the team doesn't have a chance, just because he wouldn't let up.

xmeat
herc has shown to fight in water before.
Namor and herc aren't that much weaker namor once stopped krangs ship from fallen and herc once held the planet for atlas.

Juntai
herc has shown to fight in water before.
Namor and herc aren't that much weaker namor once stopped krangs ship from fallen and herc once held the planet for atlas. Herc holding the heavens for Atlas is a mythological feat that is not quite exclusive to Marvel's telling of the story.

Captain Marvel has the Strength of Herculies.
Black Adam is often considered his physical superior.

Black Adam is too fast, too strong, and just too much for the duo.

xmeat
Herc holding the heavens for Atlas is a mythological feat that is not quite exclusive to Marvel's telling of the story.

Captain Marvel has the Strength of Herculies.
Black Adam is often considered his physical superior.

Black Adam is too fast, too strong, and just too much for the duo. each one of them has fought thor who has bested heralds so i wouldn't say its a complete slaugter thee young one.

Juntai
each one of them has fought thor who has bested heralds so i wouldn't say its a complete slaugter thee young one. Barring battlefield removal, Black Adam would be able to best Thor too, giving that he's immune to magic, and physically overall superior.

But enough of this this "But he has fought before"

What can they possibly do?

Black Adam grabs Namor and throws him into space, and then defeats Herc.

xmeat
Barring battlefield removal, Black Adam would be able to best Thor too, giving that he's immune to magic, and physically overall superior.

But enough of this this "But he has fought before"

What can they possibly do?

Black Adam grabs Namor and throws him into space, and then defeats Herc. namor can fly and try to use that to stop his momentum and he has survived a fall from outter space.
Again BA wins but if underwater the team has a shot at 50/50

Soljer
namor can fly and try to use that to stop his momentum and he has survived a fall from outter space.
Again BA wins but if underwater the team has a shot at 50/50

If under water?

laughing

Well, then, Black Adam one-shots the planet, and then there is no more worry about water.

jrodslam
I think the duo takes the majority. Namor and Herc 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.