JLA vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
FF can do it, can the JLA?

JLA:
Flash
GL (Hal Jordon)
Superman
Wonderwoman
Batman
Superboy
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Steel
Green Arrow
And Plastic man

batdude123
Hmmm.... the ENTIRE JLA.... Hell yes.

Lord Urizen
If written realistically, JLA doesn't stand a chance.

Lord Urizen
If given 12 doses of PIS, then yes JLA can beat Galactus.

batdude123
Originally posted by steverules
FF can do it, can the JLA?

JLA:
Flash
GL (Hal Jordon)
Superman
Wonderwoman
Batman
Superboy
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Steel
Green Arrow
And Plastic man

Oh so you edited it eh? big grin Then Galactus would win. FF could only defeat Galactus when he was SEVERLY depowered.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh so you edited it eh? big grin Then Galactus would win. FF could only defeat Galactus when he was SEVERLY depowered.

Galactus wins here under any circumstances. a galactus at 1% of full power still has the ultimate nullifier- the JLA, DC earth, and the entire DCU timeline is erased in a heartbeat if he chooses to use it.

BlaqChaos
The Shi'ar Imperial Guard (including Gladiator) couldn't stop him from eating the Shi'ar Thrown World.

Tassadar
Galactus wins unless severely depowered or poorly written

batdude123
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Galactus wins here under any circumstances. a galactus at 1% of full power still has the ultimate nullifier- the JLA, DC earth, and the entire DCU timeline is erased in a heartbeat if he chooses to use it.

What the f**k? Let's not get crazy here.

JohnR
The FF only beats Galactus through plot devices. DC could come up with something similar like the ruby (or whatever it was) that Dr. Destiny controlled.

Without a plot device though, the JLA can't beat Galactus, but then neither could the FF or the Avengers.

superman41082
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Crap on a nullifier. Superman could send him to the Phantom Zone......... I wonder how that would work????

Rorschach

Terryc250
When Galactus fought Tyrant, galaxies were busting.. if this is Galactus at 100%, he would sneeze the life out of JLA

llagrok
Do we know how weak or strong Galactus is at 1%?

For all we know, he could be constantly operating at 0.0005%

gogogadgetgo

Rorschach
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
what a bunch of crap

professor x with the aid of magneto's latent telepathy couldn't do shit to galactus. what makes you think that mm can do any better?
I didn't write any of that garbage. laughing out loud

ultimatethor
Galctus wins way to easily

Utrigita

Rorschach
Originally posted by Utrigita
hystericalhystericalhysterical

peaches

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rorschach
peaches

I have no idea what that smily means laughing out loud and I don't care that post priceless thumb up laughing

grey fox

Rorschach
I have no idea what that smily means laughing out loud and I don't care that post priceless thumb up laughing

estahuh

steverules
I swear I made this thread last year or 2 years ago

Utrigita
estahuh

No Idea the post still made me roflol

Utrigita
Originally posted by steverules
I swear I made this thread last year or 2 years ago

You did stick out tongue

steverules
You did stick out tongue

lol I thought I did....it's finally gettin replys evil face

spawnwest
JLA > FF > Galactus

if FF can...then so can JLA

steverules
The FF have Reed...who in JLA is as smart as Reed? Didn't supes get turned into a herald of Galactus once?

Utrigita

Utrigita
Originally posted by spawnwest
JLA > FF > Galactus

if FF can...then so can JLA

If the FF can win through a plot device you mean. In a straight up battle galactus would wipe FF from existance in less then a second.

steverules

Mindship

Rorschach
Originally posted by Mindship
Nice ending. Not bad overall. But not likely.
That was total bullshit. sick

Mindship
That was total bullshit. sick
Yes, but bullshit with a touching ending.

Newjak
Yes, but bullshit with a touching ending. Until Abraxis comes and pwns them all uhuh

Rorschach
Yes, but bullshit with a touching ending.

crybox

BatmanOfGotham
This is more like lunch time than fight time for Galactus.

Tenebrous
If the FF can win through a plot device you mean. In a straight up battle galactus would wipe FF from existance in less then a second.

What If? #70

what if the silver surfer never betrayed galactus?

* Alicia tries to convince SS that humanity is worthy to save, SS tells her to fukk off

* Reed threatens G with the UN. Surfer blasts Reed and the UN falls into Galactus' possession, once again. Angered that Uatu broke his vow of non-interference by telling the FF where to get the UN, Galactus obliterates Uatu

*The Avengers arrive, and almost all of them swiftly get killed by big G.

*Big G begins to consume earth while Thor and SS are battling. Eventually SS emerges the victor but is wounded. Earth is destroyed...the FF survive by hiding in a 6-foot thick adamantium bunker

*FF make their way to G's ship, where Reed threatens Galactus with the UN again. Despite using all his will to try and kill big G, Reed realizes all that he's lost and wont use the UN to nullify the universe in order to kill big G.

*FF, along with SS, become the 5 Heralds of Galactus

Rorschach
Originally posted by Tenebrous
What If? #70

* Alicia tries to convince SS that humanity is worthy to save, SS tells her to fukk off

* Reed threatens G with the UN. Surfer blasts Reed and the UN falls into Galactus' possession, once again. Angered that Uatu broke his vow of non-interference by telling the FF where to get the UN, Galactus obliterates Uatu

*Big G begins to consume earth while Thor and SS are battling. Eventually SS emerges the victor but is wounded. Earth is destroyed...the FF survive by hiding in a 6-foot thick adamantium bunker

*FF make their way to G's ship, where Reed threatens Galactus with the UN again. Despite using all his will to try and kill big G, Reed realizes all that he's lost and wont use the UN to nullify the universe in order to kill big G.

You forgot to mention that Surfer dies alongside Dr. Doom.

Utrigita
What If? #70

That should put things a bit in perspective great job tenebrous thumb up

Lord Feron
That would be sweet with Mr. F having herald powers. A genius mind with the power cosmic ....ohhh yeahhhhh

carver9

Rorschach
Originally posted by carver9
even though we know this wont happen and Rorschach being one of the best debators on the forum knowing that it wont happen, this was one of the best stories that I have read that has been put on the forum. Good job rorschach, I enjoyed the post.

Back to the fight, a week galactus did a solar system destroying blast in annihilation, the same blast can be repeated killing the entire team of jla.

That was from Wizard Magazine.

They believe that a team consisting of Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, and Plastic Man, can defeat Galactus.

Obviously, I don't agree.

Juntai

They believe that a team consisting of Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, and Plastic Man, can defeat Galactus.

Obviously, I don't agree. In a comic, they probably would, and have encountered worse and prevailed though plot device or whatever. In a straight up battle under KMC rules? Not likely.

carver9

What dont you agree with?

Rorschach
What dont you agree with?

The JLA defeating Galactus.

carver9
I know that Juntai have me on ignore but what worse has the jla faced then a all out galactus. Please dont say imperex, the entire time that he was out, the only thing that he did was create probes and the only thing that he did himself was kill doomsday. There was nothing impressive about imperex.

carver9
The JLA defeating Galactus.

oh but if galactus is holding back (like he normally does) the jla could give him a run for his money, they are just to powerful.

Utrigita

It is quiet naive to believe that the team can defeat Galactus. Lets deconstruct it a bit just for fun evil face

First Flash would most likely be dead if he was hit by a Eyebeam that was intended to kill him, secondly Green Lantern Probably wouldn't survive having his own blast turned back apon himself, multiplied a couple of times. MM would run into a Wall just like Charles and Magneto did in Secret Wars and I doubt that Galactus would be moved by the pain of his previous kills, He wasn't in any way moved when Charles showed him the feelings of the Skrulls on there Throne World, and he even open his mind to him. Secondly What is the chances that Superman Wonder Woman and Plastic Man will be capable of damaging Galactus armor, to my knowlegde it has been severely damaged on two occasions. In battle with Tenebrous and Tyrant FP, neither of the three are close to what these two can accomplishe.

Soljer
Wizard said it.

And as we all know, Wizard>>>>Comics; right, Carver?

Rorschach

Utrigita
oh but if galactus is holding back (like he normally does) the jla could give him a run for his money, they are just to powerful.

Because normally the people that is opposing him is to insignificant to even be taken notice off. He will probably erect his Forcefield (which has shown to lasting punishment from The Shi'ar Fleet, a Kree Ship, the Gladiator, the Avengers, starjammers and the FF at the same time) I must admit that before the JL is through then he will most likely have eaten earth

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
Wizard said it.

And as we all know, Wizard>>>>Comics; right, Carver?

lol, Good one soljer, I deserve that one. Been a while since me and you debated but Im going to let you have that one, gotta go to work in a few, cant let you get to me. Good seeing ya though.

carver9

Soljer
lol, Good one soljer, I deserve that one. Been a while since me and you debated but Im going to let you have that one, gotta go to work in a few, cant let you get to me. Good seeing ya though.

Fair enough; have a good day at work.

Rorschach

The Illuminati

It seems as if a hug is next for you two... Go ahead "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug".

FTR JLA stands absolutely no chance against a bloodlust Galan.

FF, Avengers, Inhumans, SS, Strange >>>>>>>>>>>>JLA

And the MARVEL crew could only do it with PIS.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Illuminati
It seems as if a hug is next for you two... Go ahead "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug".

FTR JLA stands absolutely no chance against a bloodlust Galan.

FF, Avengers, Inhumans, SS, Strange >>>>>>>>>>>>JLA

And the MARVEL crew could only do it with PIS.

You've a problem with someone being polite on the boards?

xJLxKing
If Superman is The Superman Prime(Gold) then yes easily

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by xJLxKing
If Superman is The Superman Prime(Gold) then yes easily

Never, lol. Galactus eats them.

GahLakTus

Absolute nonsense.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Never, lol. Galactus eats them.
I wouldn't really say eat when it comes down to Superman Prime with the GL ring. I am pretty sure he can easily take Galactus with the help from the JL

llagrok

What the hell is this shit?

Fight eachother!

You're not lovers, you're gladiators! mad

The Illuminati
You've a problem with someone being polite on the boards?

Not at all, it's much better than the somewhat norm I've seen so far in a lot of threads here.

Kudos to you both. But I do think that a nice big hug is around the corner.

bunny

Tenebrous
I wouldn't really say eat when it comes down to Superman Prime with the GL ring. I am pretty sure he can easily take Galactus with the help from the JL

No that's incorrect. JLA are inconsequential, Prime is the only real "threat."

If G is feeling particularly vindictive and sinister, he'll transmute prime's brain to a pool of semen, then trap prime in a perpetual time loop where he relives brandishing the GL ring with full confidence, to a second later where his brain gets turned to semen. This will repeat over and over and over till the time he spent going insane in the paradise dimension will make him look like gandhi by comparison.

xJLxKing
No that's incorrect. JLA are inconsequential, Prime is the only real "threat."

If G is feeling particularly vindictive and sinister, he'll transmute prime's brain to a pool of semen, then trap prime in a perpetual time loop where he relives brandishing the GL ring with full confidence, to a second later where his brain gets turned to semen. This will repeat over and over and over till the time he spent going insane in the paradise dimension will make him look like gandhi by comparison.
Superman One Million can break through Dimension like nothing. Superman Prime is considered stronger by Dc. So the only thing I believe that Galactus can do to Superman(If possible) is to use high level of telepethy
For some reason I just can't see Superman Prime who killed Solaris easily. I mean I know when Superman P is beat, but I can't see Galactus doing it.

cmack
no they cant beat galactus

The Illuminati
Superman One Million can break through Dimension like nothing. Superman Prime is considered stronger by Dc. So the only thing I believe that Galactus can do to Superman(If possible) is to use high level of telepethy
For some reason I just can't see Superman Prime who killed Solaris easily. I mean I know when Superman P is beat, but I can't see Galactus doing it.

laughing

Bouboumaster

http://www.forumspile.com/You-Are-Smoking_Crack.jpg

psycho gundam
evengle used these scans in a match with me, i hope they help some:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4329/01yr7tg7.th.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9875/02bz1rl4.th.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1494/03ma4bf6.th.jpg

Tenebrous
Originally posted by psycho gundam
evengle used these scans in a match with me, i hope they help some:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4329/01yr7tg7.th.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9875/02bz1rl4.th.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1494/03ma4bf6.th.jpg

well, it's much more interesting to come up with different ways.

there's no chance in hell prime can do anything when his mind is literally raped and left in a pile of cum

Tenebrous
seriously though, here's a near-death big G (same one that fought the FF, Avengers, Gladiator, Shiar armada, kree battle cruiser) literally blinking people out of existence.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9986/galactusthedevourer612tc5.th.jpg

and after all their attacks, all he has to do is wave his hand to restore his shields.

Utrigita
You Forgot the Starjammers

Tenebrous
You Forgot the Starjammers

hah. inconsequential evil face

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
http://www.forumspile.com/You-Are-Smoking_Crack.jpg
This is funny why??

King Kandy
Superman One Million can break through Dimension like nothing. Superman Prime is considered stronger by Dc.
Since when?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by King Kandy
Since when?
Well I heard, and I am pretty sure that He is stronger.

Mindset
Well I heard, and I am pretty sure that He is stronger.

Golden SMP is stronger.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Golden SMP is stronger. thats the one I am talking about. The one that that stayed in the sun for 15000 yrs

dat_boi
galactus gits her dun

carver9
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Absolute nonsense.

So galactus dont job. Look at avengers vs galactus and then come back and talk to me.

Mindset
So galactus dont job. Look at avengers vs galactus and then come back and talk to me.

Stop trying to force people to talk to you.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Stop trying to force people to talk to you.

lol, good one.

Mindset
lol, good one. thumb up

Evangel94
G

Utrigita
hah. inconsequential evil face

In the end every group counts evil face

I liked the Part where Galactus stated that with a gesture he could destroy the earths superheroes which he showed was possible to him when he with a thought I believe incapacitated the SS

dat_boi
yeah the jla even collectively arent a match for the rawness that is galactus

janus77
Galactus wins, with ridiculous ease.

zeel
Originally posted by superman41082
Crap on a nullifier. Superman could send him to the Phantom Zone......... I wonder how that would work????

Galactus has a much larger penis then supes =(

aint happenin

supes would take one look at galactus and run for the hills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.