Garth Ennis VERSUS Brian Bendis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Both are given a month .

Who can create the best comic ?

roughrider
Ennis can get TOO ridiculous. Edge to BMB.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by roughrider
Ennis can get TOO ridiculous. Edge to BMB.

His Authority work is really disappointing ..... smile

batdude123
Garth Ennis SUCKS! Bendis wins.

roughrider
I wonder how good Ennis can even be, if he had to deal with a comics code? Without all the cursing and ultraviolent gore - he's gone so far, a lot of PREACHER looks restrained now.

batdude123
Originally posted by roughrider
I wonder how good Ennis can even be, if he had to deal with a comics code? Without all the cursing and ultraviolent gore - he's gone so far, a lot of PREACHER looks restrained now.

Ennis is a joke. The guy has admitted to writing his own bias viewpoints in his comics. So technically, they are non-cannon PIS stories. I stopped reading Ennis's stories for those exact reasons, plus the stories are HORRIBLE. The guy really shouldn't be a comic book writer and whoever hired him must have been retarded, or drunk at the time.

Skeets
Bendis is Top tier he gets this.

chris_64256
Originally posted by batdude123
Ennis is a joke. The guy has admitted to writing his own bias viewpoints in his comics. So technically, they are non-cannon PIS stories. I stopped reading Ennis's stories for those exact reasons, plus the stories are HORRIBLE. The guy really shouldn't be a comic book writer and whoever hired him must have been retarded, or drunk at the time. Once and for all there is no such thing as "Cannon" in comics believe it or not these comics are not reality they can change a character when they want how they want If DC wants booster gold to kill superman even though in comics superman is a godlike being it dont matter these are stories people it doesnt matter what you or I think you know why ennis can do these things cause hes the ****ing writer thats why. There was a arguement a couple days ago about deathstroke being able to take out the Flash one of those monkeys in the versus forum said it doesnt count its not "Cannon" because theres no way he could hit the flash well you know no He shouldnt beable to but thats what the writer wanted company signed off like supes versus batman supes due to his given power should kill batman before bruce could even produce a thought or captain america standing up to the hulk its ****ing stupid but thats what they want so everybody needs to calm down there only comics.

Tassadar
I like Ennis more, Punisher volume 5 is sweet

batdude123
Originally posted by chris_64256
Once and for all there is no such thing as "Cannon" in comics believe it or not these comics are not reality they can change a character when they want how they want If DC wants booster gold to kill superman even though in comics superman is a godlike being it dont matter these are stories people it doesnt matter what you or I think you know why ennis can do these things cause hes the ****ing writer thats why. There was a arguement a couple days ago about deathstroke being able to take out the Flash one of those monkeys in the versus forum said it doesnt count its not "Cannon" because theres no way he could hit the flash well you know no He shouldnt beable to but thats what the writer wanted company signed off like supes versus batman supes due to his given power should kill batman before bruce could even produce a thought or captain america standing up to the hulk its ****ing stupid but thats what they want so everybody needs to calm down there only comics.

Well, that's what I mean. I don't like how writers just write stuff because they can and choose to ignore logic. They sometimes don't write something that should happen at all, they just write some stupid sh*t. That's why I don't like Ennis, he does that all the time and has admitted to it! eek!

roughrider
I don't dislike Ennis; his Punisher work is as hardcore as an episode of OZ. I just like Bendis more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.