Rank these villains from least to most smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Which villain is considered dumb (wrong choice of word since they're all geniuses in their own right) and which is the smartest?

Lex flippin Luthor
Joker
Slade (Deathstroke)

grey fox
In the order you posted

GODSCRIBE
lex luthor is least smart from that group?

freezedoom
Lex Luthor
Slade
Joker

JohnR
Smartest: Luthor, next: Joker, least smart: Deathstroke

Lethal_Rise
I think joker's more crazy than smart, but he's got some brains.

badabing
A genius usually is a bit wacko. I'd say Joker has the best imagination.

Dumbledore>all
Depends on your defintion of smart. Who is the best mathmetician or engineer. Then i'd probaly go with LEX. Who's the genius at cunning and making schemes to decive people i'd go with Joker. Slade really isn't that
book smart. I mean the guy really never did any feats to show how much brians he got. But he is the most versed in battle techniques and fighting/weaponary skills in the 3. So he's top dog for combat skills.

Lethal_Rise
for torture yes, for planning, not as much.

Grimm22
Depends what you mean

In Science: Lex, Joker, DS

In Combat: DS, Lex, Joker

Lethal_Rise
Joker's a way better fighter than Lex. Lex uses technology and stuff. joker just uses wierd gases and explosives, kinda like batman

MrHeavySilence
Yeah, they are all smart in different ways

superman41082
Smart is too vague a term to make any assessment. They each are very different, and so are their brains.....

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Lex flippin Luthor

Someones been watching JLU havent they?

Lethal_Rise
They're all smart in completly pssing off batman. Does lex know about Bruce Wayne's alter ego?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.