Wolverine vs. Spiderman (what if?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
What if Wolverine, along with his many traits of healing, adamantium bones and super senses was also endowed with the gift of teleportation (BAMFing, as the erudite scholars call it)? If Wolverine could BAMF, would he stand a chance against the web slinger?

Fight takes place in downtown Manhattan.

Dun-dun-dun!!!

capt it up
umm logan can take spiderman with out teleportaion that just makes it over kill becuase that makes spidermans webs useless.

VENOMS_SPAWN
this is stupid..... him and spiderman have troble with each other without teleportation. This would just be too quick for spidermans sence.

what i am getting to is..... wolverine teleports behind spidy and dices him..

GODSCRIBE
have trouble? in reality, spiderman should never have trouble with wolverine. its so easy to avoid him. cyclops makes a fool out of him every time.

riceroost
Wolverine has nearly killed Spider-Man twice without teleportation. I think the better fight would be if Spider-Man could teleport. Maybe then he would stand a chance against Wolverine.

riceroost
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
have trouble? in reality, spiderman should never have trouble with wolverine. its so easy to avoid him. cyclops makes a fool out of him every time. Because Cyclops and Spider-Man are so similar. That made no sense.

GODSCRIBE
liar shifty

capt it up
have trouble? in reality, spiderman should never have trouble with wolverine. its so easy to avoid him. cyclops makes a fool out of him every time.
when has cyclopes ever made wolverine look like a fool with out huge things wrong with logan which allowed scot to have a huge advantage

GODSCRIBE
theres never anything wrong, apart from wolverine exhibiting blind range, and cyclops capitalizing on that. he always makes logan look like a fool

riceroost
theres never anything wrong, apart from wolverine exhibiting blind range, and cyclops capitalizing on that. he always makes logan look like a fool Liar.

capt it up
theres never anything wrong, apart from wolverine exhibiting blind range, and cyclops capitalizing on that. he always makes logan look like a fool
yup as all ways ur pove to know little of what ur talken about. please post these incidents so I can quickly prove u wrong.

GODSCRIBE
okay, please what are the "huge things wrong with logan" since you know so much?

lol

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
when has cyclopes ever made wolverine look like a fool with out huge things wrong with logan which allowed scot to have a huge advantage

LOL laughing Whatever Scott owns Logan HARD! Anyway back on the topic!

GODSCRIBE
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_86063_Xv.gif

who made this sig, sixth? there's some undeniable verity to it.

capt it up
okay, please what are the "huge things wrong with logan" since you know so much?

lol
guy the supose pwnage of logan int hat pic by teh river.
ya the perosn who psoted it forgot to mentiona few importan details.
logan was under saruons control and thought scot was a monster and not a monster who could shoot beams form his eyes. also he was droped from the air menaign he was a sitting target.
so pelase tell me how that pwnage>?

oh then there the time scot a attacked a wolverine who was shakign with fear becuase his whole mind had been ****ed with. scot hims elf stated he wa slucky logan was not thinking in there fight.

scot has never once pwnage a normal wolverine there was always some thign serously wrong with logan.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL laughing Whatever Scott owns Logan HARD! Anyway back on the topic!

shut up f0ool wolberreene kanot looze he haz ausome claus of SNIKTness. I meen luuk at this skan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5779706

capt it up
shut up f0ool wolberreene kanot looze he haz ausome claus of SNIKTness. I meen luuk at this skan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5779706
yup u should read the whole issue some time. scot him self mentions that he was lucky. wolevrien mind was all ****ed with and he was shaking in fear and scot atatcked wolevrien to snapp him out of it.

scot even states that logan was mad and not using his head and he was lucky for that.

again when has scot ever pwnage a logan who was not all messed up?

Wolverine on the other hand has hand down beaten Scot before like in (a taste for vengeance from X-men lost tales #2)

Wolverine also as death wolverine defeated Scot as shown in the pic below

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2460/deathwolv46na8qz.th.gif

GODSCRIBE
Wolverine as DEATH...lol and you count that as a win?

capt it up
Wolverine as DEATH...lol and you count that as a win?
yup becuase is was not physically altered in any way. also the other comic I posted is not death wolverine

GODSCRIBE
obiously he had to be altered somehow to become a horseman erm

srankmissingnin
He did, he got his adamantium put back in him which is a $248,485,760 opperation

capt it up
obiously he had to be altered somehow to become a horseman erm
ya he was given abck his admatium skeleton. oh he was also give mind blockers and adamtium sword non of which would matter fighting scot.

Grimm22
yup becuase is was not physically altered in any way. also the other comic I posted is not death wolverine

Um, how about the adamantium? What the f**k?

Or was that just a mental change stick out tongue

riceroost
ya he was given abck his admatium skeleton. oh he was also give mind blockers and adamtium sword non of which would matter fighting scot. Do we even know for sure if that was an adamantium sword? I dont remember seeing that anywhere.

nimrod009
Just getting this back on thread!

Spiderman wins. Teleportation doesn't make a huge difference since Spiderman has pre-cog, he'd know where Wolverine is bamfing from and take him out.

Metalmanx
yup u should read the whole issue some time. scot him self mentions that he was lucky. wolevrien mind was all ****ed with and he was shaking in fear and scot atatcked wolevrien to snapp him out of it.

scot even states that logan was mad and not using his head and he was lucky for that.

again when has scot ever pwnage a logan who was not all messed up?

Wolverine on the other hand has hand down beaten Scot before like in (a taste for vengeance from X-men lost tales #2)

Wolverine also as death wolverine defeated Scot as shown in the pic below

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2460/deathwolv46na8qz.th.gif

You just can't admit that Wolverine was enhanced, can you? That's what Apocalypse does. He enhances his horsemen. If you can't accept that, then I'm truly sorry for your inability to comprehend simple ideas.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You just can't admit that Wolverine was enhanced, can you? That's what Apocalypse does. He enhances his horsemen. If you can't accept that, then I'm truly sorry for your inability to comprehend simple ideas.
oh he was enchanced. he wa sgiven his adamtium back thats was his enchancement. can u prove he was enchanced in another other way?

Sparkz
oh he was enchanced. he wa sgiven his adamtium back thats was his enchancement. can u prove he was enchanced in another other way?

well he did mentaly attack Jean, Cable and X-man allthough thats not a physical enhancment...but i'm pretty sure wolverine couldnt perform psychic attacks before.

riceroost
Originally posted by Sparkz
well he did mentaly attack Jean, Cable and X-man allthough thats not a physical enhancment...but i'm pretty sure wolverine couldnt perform psychic attacks before. He had anti psi equipment, which has been stated. Wolverine did not have any physical upgrades from Apocalypse, save the adamantium.

Sparkz
Originally posted by riceroost
He had anti psi equipment, which has been stated. Wolverine did not have any physical upgrades from Apocalypse, save the adamantium.

it was? fair enough didnt know that.

Soleran
Originally posted by riceroost
He had anti psi equipment, which has been stated. Wolverine did not have any physical upgrades from Apocalypse, save the adamantium.

LOL http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathwolv46na8qz.gif

if you don't consider that an upgrade I don't know what to tell you except time to take your head out of the ground. Cyclops blasts are concussive and knock back/blow up Sentinals that weight hundreds of tons yet a 300lb man can walk through it......................derrr yeah ok george.

capt it up

if you don't consider that an upgrade I don't know what to tell you except time to take your head out of the ground. Cyclops blasts are concussive and knock back/blow up Sentinals that weight hundreds of tons yet a 300lb man can walk through it......................derrr yeah ok george.
yet scot done that before and wolverine did not move and thsi was non death wolverine
(a taste for vengeance from X-men lost tales #2)

ur piont is mute

riceroost

if you don't consider that an upgrade I don't know what to tell you except time to take your head out of the ground. Cyclops blasts are concussive and knock back/blow up Sentinals that weight hundreds of tons yet a 300lb man can walk through it......................derrr yeah ok george. Wolverine may only be a 300 lb man, but he has walked through Cyclops' optic blast many, many times before. Even as recent as Astonishing Cyclops' optic blastdoesn't even hurt Wolverine. He gets blasted out of the top floor of the mansion and is perfectly fine. I see no evidence of an enhancement here.

And you still fail to grasp that if Wolverine was upgraded by Apocalypse...

HE WOULD STILL HAVE THAT UPGRADE!!

Yet after he is no longer Death the only change is.....

the adamantium skeleton.

Supply proof.

Superherovandal
seriously u think that normal wolverine could overload Nate Greys TK? He couldn't ever stand up to a full optic beam like that

riceroost
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously u think that normal wolverine could overload Nate Greys TK? He couldn't ever stand up to a full optic beam like that Anti-psi equipment and technology from Apocalypse. How many times does this need to be said?

batdude123
yet scot done that before and wolverine did not move and thsi was non death wolverine

ur piont is mute

Let's be honest, anytime Logan has walked straight through Cyclops's blast full on is complete and utter PIS. I mean, Cyclops's blasts have gone through Magneto's shield, has torn down whole forests, and has blasted Sentinels back a quarter mile. Are you guys trying to tell me that a 300lb. man can walk through that and be fine? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic) You guys are just gonna have to face the sad fact that him walking through is just to amp up the story and to sell more books just as I did. sad Wolverine is a tight character, and is WAY cooler than Cyclops could ever hope to be, but he sells comics more than any other X-Men that's why he was depicted of going right through a blast like that. I personally would like to see Wolverine bust Scott up everytime he looked at him wrong. laughing Anyways, if you guys can give me some kind of explanation as to how he could possibly walk through Cyclops's blast and be fine, then I'll leave the subject alone. Because he honestly SHOULD NOT be walking through his blasts unscathed, not when it's destructive enough to blast a 50 ton piece of metal (a Sentinel) a quarter mile away.

TheKahn

ur piont is mute

Me and Jinzin actually had a rather interesting discussion on this matter a little while back. While the vast majority of instances prove that Scott's optic blasts are more than powerful enough to knock back a 300lb man and it cannot be satisfactorily explained exactly how Wolverine could specifically withstand being knocked back by a full powered blasts, the fact remains that "Death" Wolverine was able to remain standing and no upgrades were mentioned on panel that would justify this.

So, we have a feat that really doesn't make sense but did happen on panel nonetheless. Now this is the point where most disagreements seem to stem. Depending almost entirely on you own opinion, this is either a case of PIS or legitimate feat. And I doubt any amount of debating will change anyone's mind on this issue as the difference is rather fundamental is regards to how you define PIS.

Also the term is "moot" not "mute."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.